Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

Jetnsfan it may have been unkind but true...you gloat and you're an azz/hole, and you must be employed here at BDC.

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Yes jetnsfan  I'm extended the olive branch.......

Olive Branch and you can shove it bird and all

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes jetnsfan  I'm extended the olive branch.......

Olive Branch and you can shove it bird and all[/QUOTE]

u shower more than once a week?  curiousity thats all

[/QUOTE]

BOOO!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

[QUOTE]

u shower more than once a week?  curiousity thats all

[/QUOTE]

you're curious about another mans bathing habits.....hmmm are you gay Jetnsfan?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Jints, you speak about Pats' fans and their "rose colored" glasses.  Look in the mirror!  I have never seen a QB, in the throes of trying to escape a pass rush, throw so many heave and pray passes as Eli.  He's lucky to have good receivers who fight for and catch the ball.   By the way, he takes hints from his brother who does a fair amount of the same. For anyone to not recognize their team won a couple super bowls with the benefit of two of the most miraculous plays ever in SB games is blind.  But, to the victor go the spoils, enjoy being a blinded Giants fan!

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Jints, you speak about Pats' fans and their "rose colored" glasses.  Look in the mirror!  I have never seen a QB, in the throes of trying to escape a pass rush, throw so many heave and pray passes as Eli.  He's lucky to have good receivers who fight for and catch the ball.   By the way, he takes hints from his brother who does a fair amount of the same. For anyone to not recognize their team won a couple super bowls with the benefit of two of the most miraculous plays ever in SB games is blind.  But, to the victor go the spoils, enjoy being a blinded Giants fan!

[/QUOTE]

btw i never said anything about "rose colored glasses"

what i said and have for a long time is entitled and arrogant along with a tad of sore loser thrown in...but not rose colored glasses!

[/QUOTE]

so if you take a patriots fans opinion like a grain of salt, why are you even here? if our opinions dont matter to you, go register on another forum and talk to giants fans....

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to agcsbill's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

btw i never said anything about "rose colored glasses"

what i said and have for a long time is entitled and arrogant along with a tad of sore loser thrown in...but not rose colored glasses!

[/QUOTE]

so if you take a patriots fans opinion like a grain of salt, why are you even here? if our opinions dont matter to you, go register on another forum and talk to giants fans....

[/QUOTE]

as i have said 1000 times that would be boring...i know whats going on on my own teams board and whats going to be said...whats the fun in that? at least here it's not pre-ordained b/c u r not fans of my team

and dont forget our two franchises share a lot of history

[/QUOTE]

i understand the two franchises share alot of history.....but what im saying is if you didnt care what us pats fans say, you wouldnt post here so frequently....and obviously our views on eli manning are biased as you said, but so are yours.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Hey, Jints... I feel I am grounded enough to see opinions that are blind to relative truth.  For example:

We see many comments across the country about how Brady wears a skirt, yet, the very same penalties for roughing the passer we see called when Brady is the recipient are called across the league.  For example, the "supposed" blow to the head that was called against the Steelers yesterday when you can clearly see the pass rusher was trying to knock the ball from Eli's hands when he reached back to throw.  Same call against Brady - he is a wuss, yet, not a word when it is called against Eli.

You see all sorts of things happen in games across the league, but, when it happens in a game to or for a team you "hate", it is magnified by that hate as being favorable to that team only.  We have all seen Brady take monstrous hits in the pocket and bounce right up without even looking back at the ref for some sort of roughing call.  Do out of town folks notice?  Of course not because they are blinded by their dislike for anything Patriots.  Look how long this "Spygate" holds on as a common quip for why the Pats keep winning!  But, then again, these are fan forums with all their blind following and opinions clouded by perceived favoritism towards a team or two. It makes for interesting posts and good laughs! 

Sections
Shortcuts