Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Re: Looks like Christmas in the Meadowlands

Jetnsfan you believe I shower once a week, I believe you shower like Jerry sandusky....being all pro gay and progressive.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Neal Page's comment:

In response to JintsFan's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Jints, you speak about Pats' fans and their "rose colored" glasses.  Look in the mirror!  I have never seen a QB, in the throes of trying to escape a pass rush, throw so many heave and pray passes as Eli.  He's lucky to have good receivers who fight for and catch the ball.   By the way, he takes hints from his brother who does a fair amount of the same. For anyone to not recognize their team won a couple super bowls with the benefit of two of the most miraculous plays ever in SB games is blind.  But, to the victor go the spoils, enjoy being a blinded Giants fan!

yes i will always go to a pats fan for an objective and thorough opinion on eli manning...ok

u realize if anything i take a pats fans opinion on eli manning and the giants overall with less than a grain of salt or-at the very least-with an understanding of the bitterness and pain behind it

I am an understanding guy that way  :  )

btw ags u realize ur opinions of eli are only found here on a pats board right? outside of here/NE in general the picture is much different

Umm, no it's not.  Roethlisberger and Eli Manning are considered to be Jim Plunketts.

2 rings and lots of luck in well run organizations. Neither has the stats as the elite QBs.

Your on a roll Rusty.  I agree 100% and Your posts are much better when they don't involve bashing Brady.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:

Jetnsfan you believe I shower once a week, I believe you shower like Jerry sandusky....being all pro gay and progressive.

SSSSSSSSSSlam!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts