Looks like Dennard's stock might drop

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Looks like Dennard's stock might drop

Right before the draft!

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/7839320/nebraska-cornhuskers-alfonzo-dennard-arrested-assault-charges

Would you draft him if you were GM of the Pats and if so what round would he have to fall to?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

Re: Looks like Dennard's stock might drop

I would grab him in the late 3rd or 4th.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I like the kid.  He's a player and would love to see him fall that far for the Pats to pounce.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Oh, see??  I thought this had to do with him cold-c#cking some unsuspecting dude right outta the blue, or for no real good reason...but it isn't.

Looks like Dennard got into some heated argument with someone, then some p!g decided to stick his snout in their business making matters worse (the only direction they take every situation towards).  Seems like that the original situation with another patron was an overall afterthought while I was reading this story...  The scope of this incident revolving around Dennard hitting 1 of the 12 Officers that jumped him.

Soooo, with this in mind- Yea, yea I'd probably trade up on draft day just so I don't miss getting him.  I wasn't really trully considering Dennard before, but Now?!?  This guy actually moved up just about a full 1/2 of A Round on my overall Big Board...  <sighhh /> I just- I don't wanna package up TOO Many picks just to move up and nab him, ehhh, mayyybe though... 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

Well, he goes down in mine.  You keep your nose clean up till the draft.  NO BARS!  What was he thinking?  Dennard will take a hit.  Very poor decision that will cost him with a very image conscience NFL.