Looks like I'm Going to Win our Bet, Rusty. Unfortunately.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Looks like I'm Going to Win our Bet, Rusty. Unfortunately.

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:

Hahaha!

Yes, as others have posted here..

Rusty said before this season started and even during the early part of the season that Denver was in Cap Hell this season.

Rusty said the Broncos would not go to the Super Bowl this year.

And to add insult to injury... He said Amendola was going to be better then Welker was as a Patriot, that he would be both a deep threat and a redzone threat.  Amendola had 2 TD's this season.

Rusty is a total failure on here.

I never said THIS season.

Yes you did!!

Yes, he double did. REPEATEDLY!  For 2 months!

Lying, P O S

I would kill myself if I had to go through life lying like that, to try and cover up stupidity.

ugh

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Whatever dude we all know what we read for months ,but cant bring them post are gone cause u got banned  2 more times since.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Hahaha!

Yes, as others have posted here..

Rusty said before this season started and even during the early part of the season that Denver was in Cap Hell this season.

Rusty said the Broncos would not go to the Super Bowl this year.

And to add insult to injury... He said Amendola was going to be better then Welker was as a Patriot, that he would be both a deep threat and a redzone threat.  Amendola had 2 TD's this season.

Rusty is a total failure on here.

I never said THIS season.

Yes you did!!

Yes, he double did. REPEATEDLY!  For 2 months!

Lying, P O S

I would kill myself if I had to go through life lying like that, to try and cover up stupidity.

ugh

He is a clinical mess.   Seriously messed up. He needs real medical and mental assistance. The lies, rants, disillusionment, hostility, insecurity and benevolence is reaching a sickening crescendo. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

What are you babbling about now rusty.You said denver was in cap hell and they wont be in the SuperBowl cause of it.you been saying this all season long now your trying to back pedal saying you were talking about next year lol good one.

Impossible, because I had NE and Denver in the AFC title game, so that would mean there is now way I ever could have said "they have no chance at a SB" like you just lied. You can either read what I articulated ,above or keep ignoring it and trolling.

I nailed the Giants, Balt and Steelers cap hell situations and I think Denver enters into it next season with their loss of continuity, poor drafts recently and Manning's contract still hovering.

Denver is next in line in the AFC as one of these supposed stronger higher profile franchises.

Denver has to win this SB to justify the sloppy approach in a one year window, or two if you include last year.

The only thing that is impossible is you being honest about ANYTHING in your pathetic life.

Leave!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

What are you babbling about now rusty.You said denver was in cap hell and they wont be in the SuperBowl cause of it.you been saying this all season long now your trying to back pedal saying you were talking about next year lol good one.

Impossible, because I had NE and Denver in the AFC title game, so that would mean there is now way I ever could have said "they have no chance at a SB" like you just lied. You can either read what I articulated ,above or keep ignoring it and trolling.

I nailed the Giants, Balt and Steelers cap hell situations and I think Denver enters into it next season with their loss of continuity, poor drafts recently and Manning's contract still hovering.

Denver is next in line in the AFC as one of these supposed stronger higher profile franchises.

Denver has to win this SB to justify the sloppy approach in a one year window, or two if you include last year.

The only thing that is impossible is you being honest about ANYTHING in your pathetic life.

Leave!

LOL!

UNglued officially. I love it.  Brady sits at the mansion in LA with Gizzy and you and he still can't figure out how to get to a SB.

Oh, I know how to get to a SB.  The same way they did 10 years ago.  WITH a DEFENSE!

Brady in his mansion, questioning why he's put up with that crap for so long, looking at the Hawks D, and singing "Those were the Days".

BB on his boat, saying " Damn, why can't I get A D like that".

Fire the GM

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bustify. Show Bustify's posts

Leave!

LOL!

UNglued officially. I love it.  Brady sits at the mansion in LA with Gizzy and you and he still can't figure out how to get to a SB.

Oh, I know how to get to a SB.  The same way they did 10 years ago.  WITH a DEFENSE!

Brady in his mansion, questioning why he's put up with that crap for so long, looking at the Hawks D, and singing "Those were the Days".

BB on his boat, saying " Damn, why can't I get A D like that".

Fire the GM

That's the truth! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

Whatever dude we all know what we read for months ,but cant bring them post are gone cause u got banned  2 more times since.

Nope, that's cleary what I stated.  If Denver wins, then they pulled it off like Baltimore. If not, they've blown it.

Who did pick in the AFC title game over Denver then?  I said Denver vs NE in the title game, it was just a matter of where it would be played.

So, there is no way I could have ever said "Denver has no chance at a SB". That's a lie.

Everyone that isn't a troll can confirm that.

You said pats 34-17 going away over Denver.

peace be with you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Just to be clear, for the 2014 season the Broncos current top 51 plus dead money come in at $126-$127 which is pretty much "at the cap". 

They have some obvious cuts and restructure (Champ alone is $10M) that very easy gets them $20-25M UNDER the cap in 2014. That includes doing absolutely nothing to Mannings contract. 

I fail to see how the Broncos are going to be in "salary cap hell" in 2014? 

Similar to the Pats, who are in a very similar cap position, but do not have such obvious decisions as the Broncos, the biggest questions are not cap related, but post Brady/Manning.

would the village idiot at least explain why anyone would say the Broncos are in "cap hell"? 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

In response to mthurl's comment:

I don't even know why Denver is in the Super Bowl...rusty told me they are in salary cap hell...how can this be? Shocking.

No, I didn't. I said they are next year and beyond.  Moreno can't be signed, Decker, Woodyard a FA, Welker due 8 million, Jammer is 34, Bailey is cooked, etc.  They will be Baltimore next year, and if they don't win it all tonight, it was all for nothing.

Balt, Pitt and the Giants were the teams I talked about in cap hell, which I nailed, obviously. All 3 did not maket he playoffs and got old quick with weaker drafts to offset those losses.

I was very clear about that.

I won a bet with Hotblitz to prove this. I never said a word about Denver this year, but that Dumie embarrassment started the process for them.  That's when I knew their window was a 1 year window, this year.   HE was being paid 17 million through 2012 and not far off from that and beyond with that albatross deal.

Either learn to read better or stop lying. It's really the latter.  I've set up bets to back all of my premises to prove that you cannot lie on the back end.

That's the whole point of betting here.  But, your disingenuous self still tries to sneak in and lie.

Well, no one is buying it anymore.

Denver is VERY lucky we had the amount of injuries we did and the entire NFL world knows it.

Question cap expert...does winning a Super Bowl last year (Baltimore) and them sitting home at 8-8 feel any different than us sitting home right now?  Me personally will take that Super Bowl trophy everytime. No contest. I'll gladly sit home - just like all the other teams and watch a Super Bowl knowing my team won the Super Bowl last year. Then I'll get all excited to wait for the draft knowing we will be picking in the top 12-15.

Another question cap expert...are the Ravens in "salary cap hell" next year/this off season?

And one more question cap expert...are the Broncos going to be in "salary cap hell" if they release Welker and maybe another higher priced player? I mean why keep Welker? The guy was a luxury to them - they are loaded - Welker is old now (he may help them win it all, but he is old)...won't they save something/get cap relief? Or are they just doomed forever?

Answer me these questions cap expert.

Well, Flacco played well. Brady didn't in SB 46. So, in short, no. Baltimore got lucky last year with MOore falling down, Ray Ray giving his speech and Kaepernick choking.

We can't even get to a title game without our best players being cheapshotted.

Got it?

But, Dennis Pitta is gone from Baltimore.  Ed Dickson was a bust so they can't even pretend to get him back on the cheap.  That's called poor GM work when you can't keep continuity due to poor cap allocation.

They're in a full on cap hell and probably won't make the playoffs next year again, while we will. So right now, I know that our team is in better position and clearly better run than Balt's.

It's not my fault you can't see Brady has underperformed.

Prediction: Russell Wilson plays a cleaner and superior game than that of Brady in either SB 42 or SB 46.

Ouch.

Wow, this is pathetic (even by your standards). So answer by not answering at all...why can't you answer me what the Broncos cap situation will be like?? After all you keep saying they are in "salary cap hell". And then you explain Baltimore's "salary cap hell" situation by saying they will lose their average tightend?! That's it? So they win a Super Bowl and might lose their tightend? Sounds terrible! Lol! 

What's it like to look like a fool every year about "salary cap hell"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

Still another half, but still not looking good.

Sections
Shortcuts