Looks like Pats-Ravens

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from simroy. Show simroy's posts

Looks like Pats-Ravens

Ravens about to win, and the announcers said they'd be our opponents next week.  If you recall, we won a close one earlier this year against the Ravens at home and the key to the win was a Ravens receiver dropping (hit him right in the chest) a 4th down catch (the Ravens were driving like you read about).  Looks like no Welker also, so Edelman (or Edleman, excuse the poor spelling) needs to grow up quick because the Ravens will be smelling blood.  Game on - GO PATS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Looks like Pats-Ravens

Yeah, I didn't really want this matchup to happen. The Ravens are a good team and Flacco has quietly had a good season this year. I think Edelman can do the job, but it won't be an easy win.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

We didn't lose today becuase Edelman didn't perform.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from flutie66. Show flutie66's posts

i agree i didnt want to see baltimore... i hope the jets lose tho so we have a chance to face indy in the next round

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Ummm if Cincy loses doesnt that make the Pats the 3rd seed playing the Jets at the sixth seed?  Or if the Jets win do they take the 5th seed?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

It's the playoffs, it's not supposed to be easy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsFanUK. Show PatsFanUK's posts

They just said during the Denver game (6-0 and missing the playoffs? ouch!) that if the Jets win then they will be coming to NE as the 5th seed???

Surely if the Jets win we will stay as the 3rd seed, will we not (based on strength of schedule, and the Buffalo and Carolina wins I thought put us over the top on that)???

Well, I'm confused...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

I believe it was possible for both NE an CINCY to loss and have the pats fall to the 4th seed.  Whole bunch of stuff had to happen, maybe it did?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

baltimore's defense is highly overrated.  this is not the defense u know of.  they aged just like our defense, the difference is that no one in the media cares to cover it the way they cover New England. 

they are a good team, but i do not fear them at all.  Even without Welker, no team can beat us.  we can only beat ourselves by making awful mistakes.  If we spread the ball, commit to establishing the run, and continue playing tough defense and take advantage of possible interceptions; we will win the Super Bowl. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

I agree with Btown. The Ravens have a better offense now and it kinda hides the decline of that defense.

Assuming TB does not get fixated on Moss, the Pats should take care of the Ravens D.