Looks like we may be losing Hernandez, homicide investigation aside...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Looks like we may be losing Hernandez, homicide investigation aside...

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

In response to NedBraden's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to mthurl's comment:

My prediction on Hernandez is that if he is not determined to be innocent within the next few days, we will not be seeing him this season. And him being innocent is looking more and more less likely...murder weapon was found, dead body less than a mile from his house, not cooporating, judge determined his house needed to be searched within hours of discovering the body, prior history of drug use, prior history of gang affiliation, evidence being removed from his home, guests of his being detained and now this ridicolous story down in Miami.

I would feel a lot more confident if he had opened his doors and said to the police "come on in, I have nothing to hide...let me help YOU guys find out who did this to my friend". And maybe in a couple of days the lead investigator will hold a press conference stating that Hernandez has been cleared of any wrong doing in this investigation and has been a big help, but I doubt it now. 

Umm, do you ever do your homework?  There was video yesterday of the police coming in and out of his house. He's been co-operating, absolutely.

If the police knocked on your door because someone you know was murdered and asked to search your house, wouldn't you call your lawyer or ask to see a search warrant? I would.  Any knowledgeable citizen would. Since that knock on the door yesterday, he's been co-operating.  "Not co-operating" may simply be asking to see a search warrant or asking why the police want to enter your home. Pretty simple.

They've taken home surveillance footage and whatever else to study it so they can probably eliminate him as a suspect, if they can. If they find something, then they won't eliminate him as a suspect. RIght now, the police have stated he's not a lead suspect.

The story down in Miami sounds ridiculous because it it is ridiculous. DO you see any other news outlet corroborating it? NO.

Smoking weed in college means you are a murderer, execution style? Really?

This is the part where I usually embarrass you as a cake baker, so I'll stop now and leave you with the REAL report that isn't as hot as the local WBZ one which is clearly using opportunities to mislead the public. Here is the real report:

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2013/06/18/report-aaron-hernandez-questioned-in-connection-with-murder-not-considered-a-suspect/

Go root for the Jets already, you naive cupcake baker.

Pay attention to sources, who reports with whom and how things are framed. It's all about money. The Globe, WBZ, etc, are partnered.   WEEI and the Herald are not.

Also, ESPN Boston is being VERY careful by not even entertaining the idea to post the TMZ link, probably because it's not corroborated and they fear a lawsuit.

"Police do not believe Hernandez is directly related to the murder." - Adam Schefter, ESPN

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9400650/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-questioned-homicide-probe-report

Sorry Rusty, but you're being pretty delusional on this one.  mthurl is right, things aren't looking good at all for Hernandez.  I really don't know what to make of his role, if he has one, in the homicide, but I do know that he is way too involved already for the Patriot's liking, or Goodell's for that matter.  The wild Miami story would really be devastating if it ends up being even remotely true, and they are reporting it now on ESPN Radio, NFL.com, etc...  I hate to see it happen to such a good player, but I really think AH could be looking at a very lengthy suspension at the very least, and possibly some jail time if things shake out as badly as they look like they could.  Either way, how much is too much for the Patriots to deal with?  I've seen them cut knuckle-heads for a heckuva lot less than this...

Jail time for going on line and paying for a friend to rent a van? Seriously? What is the charge there? Seriously. Tell me what the charge is.  They would need proof he was setting up Lloyd or that Hernandez was the murderer.

I am sorry, but here is a guy rehabbing a shoulder surgery with a new baby, crying in Kraft's office with this new deal and about to get married and he's renting van's in his name, channeling Tony Soprano (RIP) on the side?  lol

You call me delusional?  

If Hernandez is in any way involved in this, I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but I will also be shocked, because it really doesn't make sense if your goal is to kill someone and then get away with it with how this appears. It's just very odd. It's like the complete opposite of what you would do if you were planning on murdering someone.

If the worst is Hernandez being naive that Lloyd is involved in something and Hernandez didn't know what it was, trying to help an acquaintance who had no money, no credit, no credit card, etc, then I am pretty sure Bob Kraft and BB aren't looking at that as a thing to cut ties, but to show it as a learning experience in life.

[/QUOTE]

Man, I hope you're right about this one, Rusty.  I really do.  Even if everything you are saying is right and he was set up in the homicide investigation, what about the "Miami shooting?"  Just a lot of pieces in play here for him to come out of this unscathed.  We'll see.  I just can't see Goodell being okay with all of this, even if he is cleared. 

[/QUOTE]

Still sticking with your theory about Hernandez being the innocent victim here, Rusty?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Still believe that all Hernendez did was rent a van, Rusty?

In response to mthurl's comment:

My prediction on Hernandez is that if he is not determined to be innocent within the next few days, we will not be seeing him this season. And him being innocent is looking more and more less likely...murder weapon was found, dead body less than a mile from his house, not cooporating, judge determined his house needed to be searched within hours of discovering the body, prior history of drug use, prior history of gang affiliation, evidence being removed from his home, guests of his being detained and now this ridicolous story down in Miami.

I would feel a lot more confident if he had opened his doors and said to the police "come on in, I have nothing to hide...let me help YOU guys find out who did this to my friend". And maybe in a couple of days the lead investigator will hold a press conference stating that Hernandez has been cleared of any wrong doing in this investigation and has been a big help, but I doubt it now. 

Umm, do you ever do your homework?  There was video yesterday of the police coming in and out of his house. He's been co-operating, absolutely.

If the police knocked on your door because someone you know was murdered and asked to search your house, wouldn't you call your lawyer or ask to see a search warrant? I would.  Any knowledgeable citizen would. Since that knock on the door yesterday, he's been co-operating.  "Not co-operating" may simply be asking to see a search warrant or asking why the police want to enter your home. Pretty simple.

They've taken home surveillance footage and whatever else to study it so they can probably eliminate him as a suspect, if they can. If they find something, then they won't eliminate him as a suspect. RIght now, the police have stated he's not a lead suspect.

The story down in Miami sounds ridiculous because it it is ridiculous. DO you see any other news outlet corroborating it? NO.

Smoking weed in college means you are a murderer, execution style? Really?

This is the part where I usually embarrass you as a cake baker, so I'll stop now and leave you with the REAL report that isn't as hot as the local WBZ one which is clearly using opportunities to mislead the public. Here is the real report:

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2013/06/18/report-aaron-hernandez-questioned-in-connection-with-murder-not-considered-a-suspect/

Go root for the Jets already, you naive cupcake baker.

Pay attention to sources, who reports with whom and how things are framed. It's all about money. The Globe, WBZ, etc, are partnered.   WEEI and the Herald are not.

Also, ESPN Boston is being VERY careful by not even entertaining the idea to post the TMZ link, probably because it's not corroborated and they fear a lawsuit.

"Police do not believe Hernandez is directly related to the murder." - Adam Schefter, ESPN

http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/story/_/id/9400650/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-questioned-homicide-probe-report

Sorry Rusty, but you're being pretty delusional on this one.  mthurl is right, things aren't looking good at all for Hernandez.  I really don't know what to make of his role, if he has one, in the homicide, but I do know that he is way too involved already for the Patriot's liking, or Goodell's for that matter.  The wild Miami story would really be devastating if it ends up being even remotely true, and they are reporting it now on ESPN Radio, NFL.com, etc...  I hate to see it happen to such a good player, but I really think AH could be looking at a very lengthy suspension at the very least, and possibly some jail time if things shake out as badly as they look like they could.  Either way, how much is too much for the Patriots to deal with?  I've seen them cut knuckle-heads for a heckuva lot less than this...

Jail time for going on line and paying for a friend to rent a van? Seriously? What is the charge there? Seriously. Tell me what the charge is.  They would need proof he was setting up Lloyd or that Hernandez was the murderer.

I am sorry, but here is a guy rehabbing a shoulder surgery with a new baby, crying in Kraft's office with this new deal and about to get married and he's renting van's in his name, channeling Tony Soprano (RIP) on the side?  lol

You call me delusional?  

If Hernandez is in any way involved in this, I will be the first to admit I was wrong, but I will also be shocked, because it really doesn't make sense if your goal is to kill someone and then get away with it with how this appears. It's just very odd. It's like the complete opposite of what you would do if you were planning on murdering someone.

If the worst is Hernandez being naive that Lloyd is involved in something and Hernandez didn't know what it was, trying to help an acquaintance who had no money, no credit, no credit card, etc, then I am pretty sure Bob Kraft and BB aren't looking at that as a thing to cut ties, but to show it as a learning experience in life.

[/QUOTE]

Man, I hope you're right about this one, Rusty.  I really do.  Even if everything you are saying is right and he was set up in the homicide investigation, what about the "Miami shooting?"  Just a lot of pieces in play here for him to come out of this unscathed.  We'll see.  I just can't see Goodell being okay with all of this, even if he is cleared. 

[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

It has been reported that there are surveillance cameras where the body was found and also that there are surveillance cameras around AH area so they should be able to id who and what happened.  Apparently that has not happened yet.

Where: Locator map showing Aaron Hernandez's home in North Attleboro, and the nearby industrial park where Odin Lloyd's body was discovered
    The area where the body was left was quite wide open and large, would there be cameras other than where the buildings are? When the area is so wide open, one would not think a body left there would not be quickly noticed?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to xxxcrwn's comment:

In response to dreighver's comment:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-lawsuit-gun-shooting-miami-strip-club/

This sounds troubling. No hard evidence yet, but if it's true, I'd imagine that Aaron will be spending some time away from the team. 

The alleged shooting happened in Riviera Beach, which is nowhere near Miami. It is however quite the sh*thole city. There's nothing redeeming about it at all. In the state crime index of Florida, 100 being the safest, the state gave it a 2. You've got to be an idiot to hang out there, or have a death wish.

Or apparently be AHernandez

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to PatsLifer's comment:

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-lawsuit-gun-shooting-miami-strip-club/

This sounds troubling. No hard evidence yet, but if it's true, I'd imagine that Aaron will be spending some time away from the team. 

The alleged shooting happened in Riviera Beach, which is nowhere near Miami. It is however quite the sh*thole city. There's nothing redeeming about it at all. In the state crime index of Florida, 100 being the safest, the state gave it a 2. You've got to be an idiot to hang out there, or have a death wish.

Or apparently be AHernandez

[/QUOTE]

The story sounds suspect. Even if the guy who allegedly was shot tried to keep the police out of it, there were employees & customers in the strip club. We would have heard about this a long time ago. Most people don't keep their mouths shut, & coked up strippers definitely don't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

RT @GregABedard ABC News reporting Hernandez destroyed home security system, cell phone handed over "in pieces." http://j.mp/122XNFy

And from the link: "
    Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News. "

I've kept an open mind so far, but if this is true... he did it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

RT @GregABedard ABC News reporting Hernandez destroyed home security system, cell phone handed over "in pieces." http://j.mp/122XNFy

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News. "

yeah, i just read that too.   man, the news keeps getting worse

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

If this is true....F***

I can't even begin to wrap my head around this.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

The security cameras and his cell phone were from a couple of years ago. Hernandez is explaining that he has plans to get new ones during the upcoming July 4th sale.

Living well is the best revenge.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Are all these reports coming from one source (ABC)? This just may be a John Tomase wannabe.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

[QUOTE]

Are all these reports coming from one source (ABC)? This just may be a John Tomase wannabe.

[/QUOTE]

It appears they did & at least one has been proven to be false, the arrest warrant doesn't yet exist. Someone's been making stuff up again & other news sources are quoting it as fact.

Sections
Shortcuts