Looks like we may be losing Hernandez, homicide investigation aside...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Looks like we may be losing Hernandez, homicide investigation aside...

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/19/aaron-hernandez-new-england-patriots-lawsuit-gun-shooting-miami-strip-club/

This sounds troubling. No hard evidence yet, but if it's true, I'd imagine that Aaron will be spending some time away from the team. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Looks like we may be losing Hernandez, homicide investigation aside...

I'm just sitting here shaking my head!  From bad to worse, unfreakingbelievable!! 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Good riddance if everything is true, but let's not get ahead of ourselves here. Not looking good though...

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Im starting to think TMZ is another "enquirer" type site because how is that not news anywhere else when it supposedly happened in February???

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

This is insane!  I love rooting for AH on the field, but if he really is involved in the Boston murder and if he really did shoot a dude in the face in Miami then I would actually be okay with the Pats parting ways with him.  I know that sounds knee-jerk and crazy, but do you really want to root for a guy like that?  I'm willing to give the guy the benefit of the doubt if there is another explanation for all of this, but things are looking pretty bad for him right now.  What a crazy couple of days...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

Anyway you slice it, Hernandez will not be playing for the Patriots this season and probably won't be playing with anybody for a very long time.

He will be tied up in these investigations for many months and it certainly looks as if he had some knowledge, if not direct participation, in the murder.

From the best TE duo in the league to a blank slate and potentially a key position of weakness.  Devastating.   

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Anyway you slice it, Hernandez will not be playing for the Patriots this season and probably won't be playing with anybody for a very long time.

He will be tied up in these investigations for many months and it certainly looks as if he had some knowledge, if not direct participation, in the murder.

From the best TE duo in the league to a blank slate and potentially a key position of weakness.  Devastating.

Equally likely scenario:  AH cleared on the murder and maybe gets a slap on the wrist for protecting his loser pals.  Gronk returns week 1.  Seriously talk about premature.  You have no idea how this is going to play out.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I didn't notice it was TMZ that is reporting this.  Do not believe everything, or really anything, you read on TMZ. I'm seriously doubting that story has any actual truth to it.

In another forum I have been a member of for years there was a troll thread posted on the forum stating a certain fighter had passed away.  TMZ caught wind of it and reported the fighter as being dead based off a troll job.  They never checked any facts before they posted the story.  Most epic troll job I had personally witnessed at the time.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Sorry but if you take TMZ as gospel, that's idiotic. 

The homicide investigation is way more important than the "lawsuit," mark my words.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

TFB12

The story had been reported in more than just one site (TMZ). And this site actually reprinted the filing documents.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/148799534/Football-player-Aaron-Hernandez-sued-after-shooting-man

The fact that it is a civil lawsuit, not reported to the police, and not for that much money, means that the shooting victim may have been another "associate" of Hernandez. That got you to thinking that Hernandez may have a habit of pulling out a gun publicly and carelessly played around with it. 

Now this is more and pure speculation. The original speculation of the death of Oden Llyod was related to some drug deal. But could it be another Jason Williams' type of mishap, and in a panic , the body, the car and the gun were clumsily dumped right after the accident?

Living well is the best revenge.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to NedBraden's comment:

In response to MelWitt's comment:

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Im starting to think TMZ is another "enquirer" type site because how is that not news anywhere else when it supposedly happened in February???

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

No reporting to the POElice...only a civil suit....something wrong with this...guy wanted $100K, claims he was shot in the arm and it went into his eye "blowing it out"...claims they are friends who got into a fight at what appears to be a strip joint, got into the same car and BLAM....Crazy...

Anyone with half a brain can read right through that TMZ story as completely fabricated. There is no way in the world of the media making money off of stupid athletes, whether they faht in church or blow someone's eye out in a car like it's a scene from Jackie Brown or something, can pay off that person for only 100K when you know what Hernandez makes. No way.

The person would also be at the hospital, being treated for a gun shot and the police would be notified. Based on the gunshot wound, they would determine he was in fact shot by someone else, so even if his "friend" or "associate" claimed it was self inflicted for only 100K and only one eye left, the police would be all over it.

It makes absolutely no sense when you know that kind of a high profile TE like Hernandez, on the Pats, etc, wouldn't have been a HUGE story back in February.

Reads like a total plant job by TMZ for hits.  That's it.

Exactly!  WHo asks for only 100k from a millionare for getting shot??!!

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

TFB12

The story had been reported in more than just one site (TMZ). And this site actually reprinted the filing documents.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/148799534/Football-player-Aaron-Hernandez-sued-after-shooting-man

The fact that it is a civil lawsuit, not reported to the police, and not for that much money, means that the shooting victim may have been another "associate" of Hernandez. That got you to thinking that Hernandez may have a habit of pulling out a gun publicly and carelessly played around with it. 

Now this is more and pure speculation. The original speculation of the death of Oden Llyod was related to some drug deal. But could it be another Jason Williams' type of mishap, and in a panic , the body, the car and the gun were clumsily dumped right after the accident?

I guess we will have to wait and see how it unfolds. 

Shot in the eye? 

Seeking damages in excess of $100k?  Why not in excess of $1 million?

No Police report is handy?

Lot's of questions need to be answered still, so show some facts before printing a story for me to believe.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to Eldunker's comment:

Over react much?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from stewart7557. Show stewart7557's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

TFB12

=========================================================

Court Doucments found here:

http://ht.cdn.turner.com/si/images/2013/06/19/Alexander_Bradley_v_Aaron_Hernandez_complaint_filed_June_13_2013.pdf

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

TFB12

The thingst hat did not make sense about the Miami shooting suit story is that the plaintiff was only suing for $100000. First of all, I agree with you that is a small sum to ask if he lost an eye. Secondly, I do not see why Hernandez would not just pay him $100000 and settles the suit. It will cost more just from lawyers' fee ifwe are talking $100000.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

My prediction on Hernandez is that if he is not determined to be innocent within the next few days, we will not be seeing him this season. And him being innocent is looking more and more less likely...murder weapon was found, dead body less than a mile from his house, not cooporating, judge determined his house needed to be searched within hours of discovering the body, prior history of drug use, prior history of gang affiliation, evidence being removed from his home, guests of his being detained and now this ridicolous story down in Miami.

I would feel a lot more confident if he had opened his doors and said to the police "come on in, I have nothing to hide...let me help YOU guys find out who did this to my friend". And maybe in a couple of days the lead investigator will hold a press conference stating that Hernandez has been cleared of any wrong doing in this investigation and has been a big help, but I doubt it now. 

Sections
Shortcuts