Looks LIke We've Got Another Undefeated Team to Knock Off Next Week

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BSII. Show BSII's posts

Re: Looks LIke We've Got Another Undefeated Team to Knock Off Next Week

Denver looked legit yesterday, although Dallas appears to be a lost at see with Captain Wade at the helm.  Brian Dawkins was a terrific signing, he's given them a Rodney Harrison type lift on D.  The D is very aggressive, they get after the QB and tackle well.  The Pats should be able to run on them, they're a little small at LB and DL.  Josh McDaniels overall has done a great job after a seemingly shaky start to his career. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from J109. Show J109's posts

I don't think he will admit it, But I do think Josh will be in a bit of early awe shock coaching against BB.

Do you think it is going to affect his play calling?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sammykd. Show Sammykd's posts

Also, the Pats' defense is very different-looking than before.  A lot of new faces Josh would not be familiar with.

Offensively, I'd like to see the Pats use Fred Taylor, maybe a use a trick play or something (IMO, McDaniels wasn't that great as an OC - think he cost us 2 SBs with vanilla play-calling) - mix it up a bit with some of the new faces on that side as well (Chris Baker, Edelman, etc.).

Not a cake-walk, but I'm guessing Bill will have some new wrinkles in the plan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

In Response to Re: Looks LIke We've Got Another Undefeated Team to Knock Off Next Week:
    As a Colt fan, it's quite an unfamiliar feeling to be rooting for the Patriots for a 2nd week in a row!  Thanks for taking care of Baltimore - now let's get Denver a loss!
    Posted by JulesWinfield

Weird, huh?  Colts fans and Steelers fans both cheering for the Patriots this week against the Ravens... what's this world coming to?

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Anyone that doesn't think that Lendale White and Chris Johnson pose more problems than (if You Got The) Knowshon Moreno and Lamont Jordan is an idiot. A cornered pitbull is always more dangerous than domesticated pitbull. Collins is mediocre, but until Orton beat we said the same thing about him. I agree that a player like Haynesworth can't be readily replaced and loss of Finnigan hurts. Griffin is still patrolling the middle and getting INTs and they do have a good running game (maybe White shouldn't have lost all that weight). They haven't won't a game, but they are better than Bills and we all saw what happened that game.

Sections
Shortcuts