LOSER TRUMP wished luck to the great BOB BELICHICK! when do we fire this troll like PARIS HILTON from the public stage?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: LOSER TRUMP wished luck to the great BOB BELICHICK! when do we fire this troll like PARIS HILTON from the public stage?

He'll be crapped on it by everyone on the planet and some flunky publicist will lose their job.

You don't actually think that doouche does his own tweets do you?

Besides BB wouldn't use Trump for toilet paper. I don't think he's big on phonies.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PaulLaCourse. Show PaulLaCourse's posts

Re: LOSER TRUMP wished luck to the great BOB BELICHICK! when do we fire this troll like PARIS HILTON from the public stage?

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/donald-trump-wishes-bob-belichick-best-luck-twitter-010452035--nfl.html

jeez, you would think he would actually know his name since every one  famous instantly becomes his "dear friend".. hint into contrarian's past... i actually went to the same school as this joke and once got to share his room that still had trump'64 pasted all over the freakin place!

Wasn't it Ted Kennedy who congratulated "Sammy Souza" and "Mark McIntyre" on their home run chase a number of years ago? Was the name killing intentional or just a example of how uninformed he was out of the political arena.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/donald-trump-wishes-bob-belichick-best-luck-twitter-010452035--nfl.html

jeez, you would think he would actually know his name since every one  famous instantly becomes his "dear friend".. hint into contrarian's past... i actually went to the same school as this joke and once got to share his room that still had trump'64 pasted all over the freakin place!

Wasn't it Ted Kennedy who congratulated "Sammy Souza" and "Mark McIntyre" on their home run chase a number of years ago? Was the name killing intentional or just a example of how uninformed he was out of the political arena.

LOL, I remember that! It was actually Sammy Souza and Mike McGuire.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to PaulLaCourse's comment:

But even that doesn't hold a candle to Mumbles Menino with "Wes Wekkler and Grabowski!"

Sections
Shortcuts