Loss is John Foxs fault NOT Jugheads...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Re: Loss is John Foxs fault NOT Jugheads...

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

John Fox didn't want tot get out of the Foxhole!

[/QUOTE]

Incredible work, as always!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Yesterday everyone claims Manning calls all the plays and runs the offense, today they blame the coach for calling the plays.  Same old excuses. 

But next year the media will be back on the Manning bandwagon.  10 years ago Manning choked it away with one of the most talented offenses of all time and by the next year he was once again the favorite to win the SB where he choked it away again.  And again, and again, after the pick six in a SB I figured the media might have figured out what we all did- he can't play under pressure.  But the next year they were back to predicting Manning in the SB.

Get ready to hear how Manning will win the SB this time next year as the media once again forget everything.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Fox can't be responsible. I mean he's only the coach. Players executing is all that's important to this easy game of football.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Z - trying to reason with UD with respects to Manning is impossible.  If Brady and the Pats were to play today as Manning/Broncos did yesterday - UD wouldn't place any blame on anyone other than TB.  But since it's Peyton we're talking about - it will be everyone's fault but his.  His pretzel logic on all things Peyton Manning will not be swayed by, you know, facts.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to jam757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

This is classic!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Fox can't be responsible. I mean he's only the coach. Players executing is all that's important to this easy game of football.

[/QUOTE]

Did players failed to execute. That being said, the coach needs to put the team in the best position to execute. By kneeling down at the end of both halves, he did not do that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Haha, thanks guys on the foxhole pic.

I remember last year when the Pats were playing the Broncos the announcer said John Fox goes by the book.  That book killed him last night.  No faith in Manning who they paid a bunch of money to.  I wonder if Elway was going nuts!!??!!??

Elway would have at least tried to drive the ball down field, especially with 2 timeouts left!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

BTW, It was Jugghead who threw the game ending INT, not John Fox so I put the blame on both!!  And on the fans, they were annoying!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Give it a rest. 

If you can't understand something don't mock it.  Your behavior has basically disintgrated to childish name calling and sarcasm. Get over it. 

There is a whole lot to coaching, in fact the majority of coaching, that has nothing to do with playcalling.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to jam757's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1, that was a perfect example of not wanting to get out of the foxhole. he played not to lose, they should have been playing to win. they paid all this money for manning, and they dont even utilize his abilities at the end of a playoff game with two timeouts left? you got to give your team a shot. i mean its not like either secondaries were playing that great.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Per Denver Post as they took knee with 30 secs and 2 TOs left - the Manning apologists are already lining up!

[/QUOTE]

Just like TMQ..when I saw that I said to my son..game over.

I also brought up 2001 SB final drive and showed my son. The PAts had 0 time outs and much worse field position but 1:17 on the clock or so. Considering the time outs and the fied position about the same situation..I mean NE had to run plays where they could still get out of bounds or it woudl not have worked.

Denver is spineless.