lost in the hub bub

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

lost in the hub bub

Dennard had his hearing today, not July 31, and his probabtion was extended, meaning he will not be jailed until the trial. Seems trial is Aug 12 and sentence is Aug 27.

seemingly good news, as Dennard will be at camp from day 1

2. This post has been removed.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: lost in the hub bub

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Maybe you shoul show some courtesy and check the board before assuming you're "lost in the hub bub" thread title somehow is clear and more efficient than mine, which clearly allows the reader to know the topic.

Also, you provided know link, which is ALWAYS dangerous with you because you lie and are sneaky.

Dennard will not be jailed on August 12th. They have no current evidence without a clear breathalizer or blood sample.

It's more likely the judge allowed it to be delayed to accomodate Dennard and the Pats.  They did that before, so if he is automatically going to jail for "suspicion" of DUI with while takign the breathalizer, it's going to be a pretty hard sell for the prosecution to explain WHY he is going to jail on August 12th.

If you read between the lines, our last preseason game is 8.29. BB doesn't play his starters much, if at all in the 4th preseason game.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/dennard-case-pushed-out-to-827/100/6751575

1) you spelled no incorrectly. I thought your IQ was 152?

2) I posted at 7:28, you posted at 7:25. We clearly typed at the same time, but I checked my spelling

3) Go brush your teeth

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

The issue isn't about susoicsion of DUI .its about probation voilation .In most cases where drugs or alcohol are involved you cant take drugs and have any alcohol.So this isn't about he DUI its about did he break probation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to rkarp's comment:

Maybe you shoul show some courtesy and check the board before assuming you're "lost in the hub bub" thread title somehow is clear and more efficient than mine, which clearly allows the reader to know the topic.

Also, you provided know link, which is ALWAYS dangerous with you because you lie and are sneaky.

Dennard will not be jailed on August 12th. They have no current evidence without a clear breathalizer or blood sample.

It's more likely the judge allowed it to be delayed to accomodate Dennard and the Pats.  They did that before, so if he is automatically going to jail for "suspicion" of DUI with while takign the breathalizer, it's going to be a pretty hard sell for the prosecution to explain WHY he is going to jail on August 12th.

If you read between the lines, our last preseason game is 8.29. BB doesn't play his starters much, if at all in the 4th preseason game.

http://www.boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/dennard-case-pushed-out-to-827/100/6751575

2) I posted at 7:28, you posted at 7:25. We clearly typed at the same time, but I checked my spelling

3) Go brush your teeth

Go wipe your rectum.

What is the this "he'll be jailed on August 12th" troll work of yours?

[/QUOTE

he violated probation

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The issue isn't about susoicsion of DUI .its about probation voilation .In most cases where drugs or alcohol are involved you cant take drugs and have any alcohol.So this isn't about he DUI its about did he break probation.

Hey, how come RKrap and Fat Virgin in his basement aren't focusing on your typo? lol

He would have to be found guilty of DUI and go right to jail (for probation to be revoked), if he is to have the probation revoked.

Otherwise, why was he arrested again?  He has to be found guilty for DUI for the probation to be revoked. An arrest does not revoke the probation. Learn the law before commenting. Or at least ask a question before acting like you know something.

Being incorrectly arrested for a crime or a misdemeanor you never committed is not a violation of a probation.

In fact, if he does get off, which it appears he would have to without any evidence, that's two times he was approached by a Lincoln PD officer (one in plain clothes) and one apparently also being overly aggressive, for things he didn't do wrong.

Hmm.

[/QUOTE]

He doesn't need to beconvicted of the DUI for a probation voilation,all it matters is did he break the terms of it.

As for the Plain clothes officer  According to police reports which have been posted  on here states that the cop told  Dennard to leave 2 times before  the incindent happened which then in proceeded to approch him .So he knew he was a cop cause he spoke to him ealier.

Now I dont think hes going away,rarely do they do that on a 1st probation violation if they find he did violate it.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:

Hey, how come RKrap and Fat Virgin in his basement aren't focusing on your typo? lol

He would have to be found guilty of DUI and go right to jail (for probation to be revoked), if he is to have the probation revoked.

Otherwise, why was he arrested again?  He has to be found guilty for DUI for the probation to be revoked. An arrest does not revoke the probation. Learn the law before commenting. Or at least ask a question before acting like you know something.

Being incorrectly arrested for a crime or a misdemeanor you never committed is not a violation of a probation.

In fact, if he does get off, which it appears he would have to without any evidence, that's two times he was approached by a Lincoln PD officer (one in plain clothes) and one apparently also being overly aggressive, for things he didn't do wrong.

Hmm.

Once again, you are TOTALLY wrong!

Please get an education and do your homework before commenting on things you know nothing about.

What Are My Rights At A "Probation Violation" Hearing?

It is important to note that probation violations are typically tried under a "preponderance of the evidence" standard, where the prosecutor must show only that it is more likely than not that the probationer violated the terms of his probation. There have been many cases where a person's probation was violated for engaging in new criminal activity, despite the fact that he was acquitted of the new charge, or was in fact never charged with a new offense.

Not only can he go to jail after the hearing, but he can be sentenced to the WHOLE TWO YEARS!  UGH!

http://www.expertlaw.com/library/criminal/sentences.html

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

3) Go brush your teeth

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Maybe you shoul show some courtesy

This is like satan telling somebody they shouldn't be a bad influence.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This info certainly was lost in the hub bub. 

Thanks for posting it.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Thanks for posting it.

I simply thought it interesting that everyone thought the hearing was on July 31st. Why was it changed to July 24th?

The other tid bid lost in the news of yesterday was the Fanene case...while Rusty has been counting the Fanene claw back like it was his own money, the NFLPA is challenging the ruling, and has called for the dismisal of the doctor for emailing info to the Pats

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks for posting it.

I simply thought it interesting that everyone thought the hearing was on July 31st. Why was it changed to July 24th?

The other tid bid lost in the news of yesterday was the Fanene case...while Rusty has been counting the Fanene claw back like it was his own money, the NFLPA is challenging the ruling, and has called for the dismisal of the doctor for emailing info to the Pats

[/QUOTE]

Could be a case that the judge looked at the info he was given and determined there wasn't enough cause that Dennard was in violation of his probation as stated by the probation (different probations have different sets of rules) and stayed the ruling till it's proven Dennard violated the probation through conviction. Unlike in MA, some judges actually think about the costs associated with these probation hearings and instead of going through the motion just to waste money looked at the case before the hearing and decided there just wasn't enough there at this time. This use to happen in NH all the time, it was actually part of the judges job to glance over probation hearing documents to check to make sure there was reasonable enough justification to even have the hearing in the first place

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

This board is getting as superficial and immature as the Celtics baord.  I suspect some of the people are the same with different handles...  

Just top the stupid name calling and personal flaming and stick to talk about the Patriots.  Just ignore the trolls and flamers.  They feed off your negative attention.  

That said, I suspect that the main issue with Dennard will be that LE asked him several times to take the breathalizer and he repeatedly didn't breath into it to register results.  I don't know about Neb, but in MA if you refuse the breathalizer, then you are automatically guilty by default.  Be interesting to see how high powered Attys deal with that, if in fact my assessment is correct.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

Thanks for posting it.

Oh my god you get dumber by the day, even with you thinking pointing out typos means anything.

then why do you continuously point them out and ask about education and IQ?

1. We have 4 idiots on this thrad. And, they're all trolls. You, Pezzy, RockYourSox and Fat Virgin. It's like a stupid convention here led by the board morons who think they know everything, don't, and then just end up finding ways to roll.

Bad day yesterday Karp?  Ballard of the PUP which makes you wrong again and BB aces the press conference with a blushing media unable to be the gutless worms they want to be. Hey, has Ray Lewis started practicing at ESPN yet?

I never commented on Ballard and the PUP. I said Ballard was limping at OTA's. You called me a liar. Well, he was limping, so I guess I did not lie

2. No one cares about typos.

3. They care about what the thread discussion is about.

4. You're so arrogant you did not say "my bad I didn't realize you had already posted a thread".  You trolled your own some more instead. 

were your feelings hurt that no one replied on your posted thread?

5. There is no hearing on July 24th, July 31st or even August 12th like you side in your first post, which was very, very trolliish.

are you saying there was no hearing yesterday?

You said he'd be jailed on August 12th before his scheduled hearing now on 8.27. You also did not post a link for your claim he would be jailed on August 12th, which means you're trying to deflect from BB's outstanding handling of the Hernandez situation.

Jailed for what?  Being black in a lillywhite town? You're going to need to come to the hearing with a bit more evidence to back the charge than that.

[/QUOTE]

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If I am Dennard, I don't return to racist Lincoln, NE until at least well after my career is over.

White cops arresting black guys does not make them racist.

What about this arrest?

Or this one?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Patriots starting cornerback Alfonzo Dennard’s training camp schedule got a little less complex Wednesday.

Dennard, arrested July 11 for suspicion of DUI and appearing at a probation review in Lincoln, Neb., was cleared by a judge to travel to Massachusetts for training camp Thursday.

Dennard, 23, is on two years of probation stemming from a conviction in April of assaulting a police officer during an incident in Lincoln in April 2012. He also received a 30-day jail sentence, which the court is allowing him to serve in March 2014.

Dennard could have been sent back to jail for violating his probation, but district judge Robert Otte ruled that Dennard still can travel out-of-state. His next court appearance for the DUI arrest is Aug. 12 in Lincoln, and his new probation hearing will be Aug. 27. The Patriots’ final preseason game is Aug. 29 at home against the Giants.

Dennard is free to practice with the Patriots in the meantime, and a source told the Globe last week that the team plans on keeping him, although leadership expects Dennard to be suspended by the NFL office under the personal conduct policy. Based on precedent, the suspension likely would be two to four games.

Dennard’s camp is disputing the facts of the DUI case, saying he never failed any field sobriety tests. Police say he intentionally blew too softly into the tube when given a breathalyzer.

The Patriots are giving Dennard the benefit of the doubt for now, given his version of events and because he was a good teammate last year, rarely giving the coaching staff any problems.

Dennard, a talented player who dropped to the seventh round of last year’s draft because of the first arrest, is expected to start opposite Aqib Talib this year. He had 35 tackles, three interceptions, a forced fumble, and a touchdown last year as a rookie.

Patriots coach Bill Belichick declined to comment when asked about Dennard Wednesday.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Typically if you don't blow hard enough or blow a lot of spit it's implied consent.  They warn you to blow harder and if you don't its looked as not cooperating. There's a technical police term for it,but implied consent isn't an admission of guilt, it's guilt by default.  

The reason most people take the implied consent is to avoid the "aggravated" DUI charge which is much more severe to ones wallet and drivers license. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

Sections
Shortcuts