Re: lost in the hub bub
posted at 7/25/2013 11:42 AM EDT
In response to russgriswold's comment:
In response to rkarp's comment:
In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
This info certainly was lost in the hub bub.
Thanks for posting it.
I simply thought it interesting that everyone thought the hearing was on July 31st. Why was it changed to July 24th?
The other tid bid lost in the news of yesterday was the Fanene case...while Rusty has been counting the Fanene claw back like it was his own money, the NFLPA is challenging the ruling, and has called for the dismisal of the doctor for emailing info to the Pats
Oh my god you get dumber by the day, even with you thinking pointing out typos means anything.
then why do you continuously point them out and ask about education and IQ?
1. We have 4 idiots on this thrad. And, they're all trolls. You, Pezzy, RockYourSox and Fat Virgin. It's like a stupid convention here led by the board morons who think they know everything, don't, and then just end up finding ways to roll.
Bad day yesterday Karp? Ballard of the PUP which makes you wrong again and BB aces the press conference with a blushing media unable to be the gutless worms they want to be. Hey, has Ray Lewis started practicing at ESPN yet?
I never commented on Ballard and the PUP. I said Ballard was limping at OTA's. You called me a liar. Well, he was limping, so I guess I did not lie
2. No one cares about typos.
3. They care about what the thread discussion is about.
4. You're so arrogant you did not say "my bad I didn't realize you had already posted a thread". You trolled your own some more instead.
were your feelings hurt that no one replied on your posted thread?
5. There is no hearing on July 24th, July 31st or even August 12th like you side in your first post, which was very, very trolliish.
are you saying there was no hearing yesterday?
You said he'd be jailed on August 12th before his scheduled hearing now on 8.27. You also did not post a link for your claim he would be jailed on August 12th, which means you're trying to deflect from BB's outstanding handling of the Hernandez situation.
Jailed for what? Being black in a lillywhite town? You're going to need to come to the hearing with a bit more evidence to back the charge than that.