Lot of Pats fans here jelous of the Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Soxpatsfan08. Show Soxpatsfan08's posts

Re: Lot of Pats fans here jelous of the Jets

last time i checked the season is 17 weeks long... and your the jets fan who pretends to be a pats fan spending all your time on a pats board...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Lot of Pats fans here jelous of the Jets:
    [QUOTE]thats all you guys talk about.....   yes they are better than the pats but so are many other teams right now ...... and yes you wish we had that team right now.....  if you can be honest with yourself
    Posted by DBCoach[/QUOTE]

Forty-two years of hearbreaking futility and counting.  How are the Jets going to rip your hearts out this year?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

In Response to Re: Lot of Pats fans here jelous of the Jets:
    [QUOTE]last time i check the season is 17 weeks long... and your the jets fan who spends all his time on a pats board...
    Posted by Soxpatsfan08[/QUOTE]
    The only poster not allowed on this board by majority vote is Crusty Rusty. Though I would like to hear what he would have to say about the Jets and LT and Sanchez, the only QB in the whole league w/o an INT. His evaluations are impeccable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Are the Jets already crowing themselves champs. I think they are a corrupt organization who uses the media to slander players names before big games.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostondynNASTY. Show bostondynNASTY's posts

SOO JEALOUS MAN,  please hold while i count Super Bowls this century.  Jets are 4-1 Pats are 3-1.  get a life dude

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Great thread, thanks

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

This is a QB league.

And Tom Brady has the highest QB rating in the league so far, 109.1.

Brady and Manning and Brees and Rivers and Rodgers have a better chance of taking their flawed teams to Superbowl victory than Sanchez has of taking his loaded one. If you saw Sanchez play in their Monday win against the Vikings, you can't be too confident in the kid. And don't tell me he has no interceptions...... those poor throws should have been caught for INTs.

So to answer your question, NO. I'd rather have a team with Brady than with Sanchez.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

The Yets haven won anything, not since drunken Wille Joe, so what's to be jealous about???

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

[QUOTE]This is a QB league. And Tom Brady has the highest QB rating in the league so far, 109.1. Brady and Manning and Brees and Rivers and Rodgers have a better chance of taking their flawed teams to Superbowl victory than Sanchez has of taking his loaded one. If you saw Sanchez play in their Monday win against the Vikings, you can't be too confident in the kid. And don't tell me he has no interceptions...... those poor throws should have been caught for INTs. So to answer your question, NO. I'd rather have a team with Brady than with Sanchez.
    Posted by murghkhor[/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone here can say that I am not a Pats fan.  (I have been since '67 when I moved to Natick).

That said, I also would rather have a team with Brady than Sanchez.  However, I would also rather have a Reevis and Cromartie on my team than whoever we have there this week. Face it guys, the Jets gave up far less points than us last year and were a much better rushing team.  Those are facts.  They are a team on their way up.  We are a team trying to rebuild to where we were five years ago.

These next six games will tell the story of this year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Also learn how to spell, J-E-A-L-O-U-S, got it? now climb back in your hole!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from maine12. Show maine12's posts

Week 5 is a great time in the season to peak!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1024us. Show m1024us's posts

[QUOTE]thats all you guys talk about.....   yes they are better than the pats but so are many other teams right now ...... and yes you wish we had that team right now.....  if you can be honest with yourself

Honestly, not even close.....If your statement was correct, that they are the better team (which has yet to be seen), I still wouldn't want the Green team from NJ.....

We talk about them because they are the sexist pigs that are in the news for the wrong reasons.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

"jelous"?  Gotta love these Jet fan morons. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Jealous..no we're smart enough on this forum to know when a team is when a team isn't. The Jets are are good this year. Come back when you're team has been to 5 AFCCG games 4 super bowls and has 3 Lombardi trophies and also has been competitive for 10 years.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

db= douchbag...unless i missed somethng...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

I'm jealous that they've got a great defense, but until they have a QB who doesn't crap his pants every time he has to face a good defense (checkout his passer rating against the Ravens and Vikings, compared to the other three games this year), I'm not sold on them.

Also, if Tomlinson plays like THIS for 16 weeks, check his urine, because he looked done--completely done--the last two years in San Diego (I doubt he can keep up this pace with those old legs, but we'll see).

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from agent56. Show agent56's posts

RIIIING RIIIING Hello who is it? Oh its for you! Your parents want you to pack up your stuff and move from the basement! your dad says 40 years is too long.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Another troll making a complete and utter fool out of himself, next..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rick8795. Show Rick8795's posts

I have to admit Rex Ryan is twice the coach BB is...literally.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hess--Jets. Show Hess--Jets's posts

Hey gang!

Have the rumblings of "BB MUST GO!!" started yet in NE?Well if not you better get ready because they are coming and sooner then you think.

Anybody remeber last years play off game against the Ravens???I most certainly do!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

I'm about as jealous of the Jets as I am of a guy who has herpes. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

No, just hate them. thats about it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

I remember years when the Pats where allot like the Jets.  
    A few star players who could win you a few games but like the Jets we never could win the big one until Bob Kraft  stole Belichick from you and of course Tom Brady.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

[QUOTE]The Yets haven won anything, not since drunken Wille Joe, so what's to be jealous about???
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

precisely what i was going to write.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

None of us are "jelous," as you so eloquently put it- ya egit!  of course, it's all about who is still on the field by tournament time.  The lot you seem to be overly impressed impressed with is trying to get it together, before they retire.  The Pats have been rebuilding, as they continue to posts winning seasons.