LOTS OF BOOING AT THE JETS GAME

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

LOTS OF BOOING AT THE JETS GAME

Everything going wrong for the Jets, LEON! are you booing too

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: LOTS OF BOOING AT THE JETS GAME

And I am loving every second of it

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

me too

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Not sure if we will be hearing from MasterHess, PhatRex, Wederr, and PatsGoinDown2012. Typical though. Always posting when things look bleak for the Pats and promising for the Jets, then when disaster strikes, Pats-35 Rams-7 & Dolphins-20 Jets-0. Those fair weather losers are nowhere to be found. This is the further proof that it sucks to be a Jets fan. 

Thank you Mom for giving birth to me in Massachusetts...thus insuring that I would grow up to be a Pats, Celtics & Sox fan.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

Mark Stinkshitz & the Jests, as Paul Simon famously said, your season is slip sliding away, & it's f*cking beautiful!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I just cannot imagine what it must be like to be a New Jersey (green) fan.

A week ago (more or less) I would have said that what I thought was an abyssmal Jests team hung in pretty tough against the Pats in Foxboro and might actually be better than many of us thought.

But then again . . .  no.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Sanchez is just padding his stats now to give his apologists ammunition. Hahaha I hope they keep him forever

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Jests totally embarrassed today........lets all laugh

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to harleyroadking12's comment:

Jests totally embarrassed today........lets all laugh

Hahahahaa!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

They underestimated Miami.  The fis are a lot better then t heir getting credit for   We better take them serious.  The jests.   Well their not that good. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Jets played their super bowl last week and were happy to lose in OT. They considered that a win that would springboard them back into the division race. Miami slapped them back to reality. They should be 2-6 right now, except for a missed Dolphin field goal.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

As I said to the trolls before the season started they have other AFC East teams to worry about besides us. If the Bills ever get their sheet together the Jets will officially be the worst team in the division.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

The best part of the whole season is yet to come, the second half where the Jests religiously slide out of contention.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I should have gone to the game. I would have been cheering.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Leon? Phat Rex?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Leon? Phat Rex?

chirp, chirp, chirp, chirp. lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Stuborn Rex!  Does this game really not show him that Sancheese is horrible and needs to be replaced?  Tebow should have been in there for good after halftime.  Props to the Broncos last year for totally revamping the offense to fit Tebow and then doing well.  Apparently the Jets are not good enough coaching wise to do what the Broncos did last year.  LOL @ Jets fans, they are horrible!!  

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Leon loves to boo and the sound of it apparently.  I'm sure he did his favorite thing this afternoon.

Sections
Shortcuts