Lots of S.Brown and J. Id -a-be-ok this Sunday if Chung is out......

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Lots of S.Brown and J. Id -a-be-ok this Sunday if Chung is out......

Let us bow our heads and pray...

Laaaaaaaawd!  Please give these guys the strength to play some decent football and now allow Sour Cream Sanchez to throw the ball all over the field on us.

In the name of the Father, the son, and the holy spirit.  Amen!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from hambonawilliams. Show hambonawilliams's posts

Re: Lots of S.Brown and J. Id -a-be-ok this Sunday if Chung is out......

I don't think it's going to be our night...nope, not at all....in fact, it's gonna be UGLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

Where's Hank Poteat when you need him?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

NE has one of the worst groups of safeties with Chung.  I shudder to think we may see Brown and Ihedigbo together for a full game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

BB to blame for it - why they cut James Sanders I'll never no. NE has had problems with injuries in the secondary for the last decade it seems so I can't fathom why BB would leave them so thin at that position

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Its almost like it's part of Belechicks strategy to bait teams into passing passing passing.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Not big on calling for guys to be cut, but Sergio Brown has no buisness being in the NFL.  Worst player on our roster, IMO...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tjwoods. Show tjwoods's posts

It's all part of secret plan . . . Bill B. will play safety in the second half.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

In Response to Lots of S.Brown and J. Id -a-be-ok this Sunday if Chung is out......:
    [QUOTE]Let us bow our heads and pray... Laaaaaaaawd!  Please give these guys the strength to play some decent football and now allow Sour Cream Sanchez to throw the ball all over the field on us. In the name of the Father, the son, and the holy spirit.  Amen!
    Posted by JayShizzle45[/QUOTE]

If there's one team I want Ihedigbo to play against, it's the Jets

I'm getting worried that Chung is injury-prone, though.