LOUD MESSAGE SENT! bb "rewards" GRONK with the black jersey for best practice PLAYA!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheTinMan. Show TheTinMan's posts

Re: LOUD MESSAGE SENT! bb

And the Globe is currently reporting that Gronk's agent is claiming that Gronk still hasn't been cleared to play...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

It's not Gronk's decision it's his doctors' - he's not cleared to play. 

Not sure what a practice jersey does about that.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Or, possibly, it's because he has made some great contributions in practice; recall, that was something Brady and the coaches lauded him for just last Sunday. 

He'll be ready when he is ready. 

There is no sense rushing him back, the team is 5-1 and that is the stat that matters most. 

Get him healthy so NE can piece together a playoff run with him for the first time since he's been a Patriot. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Or, possibly, it's because he has made some great contributions in practice; recall, that was something Brady and the coaches lauded him for just last Sunday. 

There is no sense rushing him back, the team is 5-1 and that is the stat that matters most. 

Get him healthy so NE can piece together a playoff run with him for the first time since he's been a Patriot. 

[/QUOTE]

would be nice to see gronk healthy for playoffs, i dont know if it will be enough though, i still dont feel pats match up well against 49ers , seahawks , denver, maybe a couple of others , still way too much football left in season, pats are losing starters every week, i want to believe!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The whole Gronk thing is a distraction, but I agree with zbellino. They need this guy peaking in January for a change, same with Vereen and Amendola too. Don't care so much about mid-October.

This team is a lot more dynamic and capable of a playoff run with those three than without.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, why didn't he get one 2 or 3 weeks ago. They Jetsies have no TEs, so what one earth could Gronk possibly be doing on scout team work in practice?

I see this as BB playing with the whole dramatic scenario, not legitimately BB saying "hey nice job this week in your scout team work for getting us prepared for Cumberland and Geno Smith".

You've got to be kidding me.

[/QUOTE]

harvey polebanger speaks again, him and belichick are buddies.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotrain. Show patriotrain's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to patriotrain's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

would be nice to see gronk healthy for playoffs, i dont know if it will be enough though, i still dont feel pats match up well against 49ers , seahawks , denver, maybe a couple of others , still way too much football left in season, pats are losing starters every week, i want to believe!!!!

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, NE matches up very well against SF, Denver or Seattle when healthy. NE blew the game vs Seattle last year due to a weak, finesse offense and Talib can take out Demarius Thomas, which sets the table to isolate what Denver does.

Any finesse offense is not a good match up for the league's best D.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

how do you figure pats are the best D, because you said so?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

So, why didn't he get one 2 or 3 weeks ago. They Jetsies have no TEs, so what one earth could Gronk possibly be doing on scout team work in practice?

I see this as BB playing with the whole dramatic scenario, not legitimately BB saying "hey nice job this week in your scout team work for getting us prepared for Cumberland and Geno Smith".

[/QUOTE]

Umm, because they didn't hold Graham to zero catches 3 weeks ago.

Which manor do you reside?

Do they prohibit you from playing "Bridge", for fear that you might jump off the table?

Psycho!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

The Pats match up fine with any other team. That matchup stuff is all BS anyway. It's about talent and execution. If they execute, they will be fine against anybody, and they have the ability to do that. If they don't, they'll probably lose.

By the end of the year, this team will be better than it is now. The only negative to this point are the injuries to some key guys. Health is always the wildcard.

If we've learned anything, it is that everything you do before the postseason is for show.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Bustchise, NE matches up very well against SF, Denver or Seattle when healthy. NE blew the game vs Seattle last year due to a weak, finesse offense and Talib can take out Demarius Thomas, which sets the table to isolate what Denver does.

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Still lying about the NFL's BEST D, after getting totally BLASTED and exposed as a liar?

Psycho

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Umm, because they didn't hold Graham to zero catches 3 weeks ago.

Which manor do you reside?

Do they prohibit you from playing "Bridge", for fear that you might jump off the table?

Psycho!

[/QUOTE]

Last week they did.  DO you even watch these games, Pissdispenser? Gresham did nothing as well, or very little. Shut down in the red zone and minimal production.

Gonzalez was a choice in a gameplan where BB focused on White and Jones, obviously. Christ, Rex Ryan was using BB's red zone work on Gonzalez after we did it.

Wake up, moron.

Brilliant defense so far and gameplans.  You're sick that you cannot enjoy it. Sick.

Check in with Babe/PatsFan1966. He needs a roomate there. lmao

[/QUOTE]

Who is the moron?

I'm aware that last week they did, moron.

You were talking about 3 weeks ago and this week, because the Jets have no TE's.

Do you even know what you just wrote?

Psycho?

HE GOT THE BLACK SHIRT FOR LAST WEEKS SCOUT TEAM, PREPARING THEM FOR GRAHAM!

Total FROOT LOOPS!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to pezz4pats' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Enjoy!

[/QUOTE]

Still lying about the NFL's BEST D, after getting totally BLASTED and exposed as a liar?

Psycho

[/QUOTE]

Arguably NFL's best D, yes.  Second in the AFC in turnovers created, ahead of KC.

Yes.  No Gronk to help our offense sustain drives.

Yes. AFC or NFL's best D. Yes. THis D has not given up 34 points to the COlts and we sure are better than Carolina, Pissdispenser.

LMAO

What a moron. Rivera is one game away from being canned down here, and Pizzy thinks Carolina's D is better than ours. bwahah

[/QUOTE]

Terrible or mediocre in Pass D, Run D, pass defended, sacks.

Top 5 in points and turn-overs.  Rank right in the middle in TOTAL D.

Definite improvement but with their top defenders out?????? 

NOT first in ANY CATEGORY, including the rankings.

GET A CLUE!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sobchack. Show Sobchack's posts

Gonna take the "is what it is" stance on this one: he got the black practice jersey; that's all.  It is what it is.

I just wanna beat the Jets even if we drop 50 passes, Brady gets sacked 12 times, and we give up 400 yds rushing and 800yds in the air.  

I'll take the W, thank you, and Rexy can whine all he wants about the "better team lost."

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

Havey Ballbanger is flipping out here.  He needs to get away from the board and give it a break.  Maybe go out and look for a job instead of living with mother and collecting unemployment and food stamps while posting on the forum all day.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Can people stop talking about Gronk? Hearing his name is starting to annoy me. How long is it going to take for his hand to heal? What bone takes 6 months to heal?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

Practice jersey diss is a made up, media stir the pot, conspiracy theory.

The premise of the media is suppose to be that only practice squad players get the practice jerseys.

The jersey is for those who best help the team prepare for the upcoming opponent in the week of practice leading up to the game.

The notion that because Gronk has previously been a star, when healthy, in previous seasons that he is somehow exlcuded from consideration.

Hogwash. He is not currently playing and only practicing and was playing the key role of the single most important guy the Pats needed and wanted to stop in the Saints game.

As a coaching staff you want to treat everyone equally. Frankly it would be MORE of a diss to excluded Gronk from getting any acknowledgement for a job well done in doing what was asked of him in that given situation.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to Uncle Rico's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Havey Ballbanger is flipping out here.  He needs to get away from the board and give it a break.  Maybe go out and look for a job instead of living with mother and collecting unemployment and food stamps while posting on the forum all day.

[/QUOTE]

Hiya patriotrain, er, I mean BUSTCHISEEEEEEE...BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

BB does have a great sense of humor....now the whole team can laugh at Gronk and his "advisors"...You know the entire country will hear about it Sunday on the Network telecast....talk about pressure..classic Pats move...lmao!

Sections
Shortcuts