Loud mouth

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Loud mouth

Fatso better be on his newly painted toes this sunday. The most dangerous team is a 0-4 team

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Re: Loud mouth

He's already starting to wear out his welcome in NY. If he doesnt win a SB soon, and he won't, he will be on his way out with tail tucked and lots of excuses. I keep saying all along that the reason he talks so much and is such a blow hard is that he is so freak-kin insecure he has to pump himself up. That's always the way it is with guys like him.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Fish hate the jets. Expect a nasty effort by them. They should be well motivated to drive another nail into the jets coffin.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In Response to Re: Loud mouth:
    Fish hate the jets. Expect a nasty effort by them. They should be well motivated to drive another nail into the jets coffin.
    Posted by BabeParilli

Your right the Dolphin fans do hate the Jets but the fins just do not have the players to win this game. Obviously I will root for the fins but I just do not see it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The Phins have beaten the Jets 4 out of their last 5 games.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Even without Henne, Miami's going to beat NY.  NE exploited the Jet's run D...I expect a huge ground and pound out of the Henne-less Fins.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Phins, Bolts, Bills and then Patriots.

2-7 a possibility?

Heck yes.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In Response to Re: Loud mouth:
    Phins, Bolts, Bills and then Patriots. 2-7 a possibility? Heck yes.
    Posted by GadisRKO

look at what's after pats. nyj season could be over before week 12. they just need enough so they don't get lucky in the draft.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Who's playing QB for Miami?  I don't think it's a slam dunk that the Phins beat them.  I'm praying for the Phins to stomp them but they will eventually have to throw a pass or two, who's doing the throwing.

Gadis it is very possible they are 2-7/3-6 after this stretch. 

Sections
Shortcuts