Love this draft, Pats couldn't have done much better

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Love this draft, Pats couldn't have done much better

Pats got D-line help, QB of the future and more importantly for the Pats O, a bunch of O-line help. The Pats biggest problem on O last year was the middle of the O-line. These picks will have a bigger impact on the O than any WR or TE would have. I would have liked to see a SS taken this year, and it still may happen but I think this was a good, smart draft by the Pats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Re: Love this draft, Pats couldn't have done much better

A lot of people have been complaining about not getting any help for TB. I think the best help they could get him was better protection up the middle.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

A lot of people have been complaining about not getting any help for TB. I think the best help they could get him was better protection up the middle.

yep....with the exception of Garoppolo, BB did the unexpected by doing the expected - focusing on the OL and DL

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

The saving grace of this draft was the OL help.  The rest of it I'm not too terribly high on.  Didn't get that DE or backup LB that I thought were important.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to Cyberknot's comment:

Really, if the book on your team is to pressure Brady up the middle then it makes a lot of sense to get your o-line stronger up the middle.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In response to garytx's comment:

The saving grace of this draft was the OL help.  The rest of it I'm not too terribly high on.  Didn't get that DE or backup LB that I thought were important.  

Zach Moore?

[object HTMLDivElement]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Not a sexy draft, but we really beefed up the trenches.  All in all, I think we improved our team and provided Brady much better protection.  Also, we may have found our QB of the future.  Mission accomplished.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

Who is playing TE?

Defense.  It is still important.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KyleCleric1. Show KyleCleric1's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

Who is playing TE?

Mark Harrison?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Brady2Welker47

Dustin Keller

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO @ rtuinila. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Brady2Welker47's comment:

Brady2Welker47

Dustin Keller

Yeah, I think we need to sign him now.  But even if we do I'm afraid both Keller and Gronk will be out hurt together during the season leaving Hooman and HooEver else. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I am not a fan of keller at all.

It was the obvious #1 need of the team and not addressed in the draft.  Strange.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LMAO @ rtuinila. 

It's amazing what a b*tch you have become since your broncos got slaughtered by Seattle.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

They need to grab best available TE with 7th rd pick - throw me a bone here Bellicheck

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

LMAO @ rtuinila. 

It's amazing what a b*tch you have become since your broncos got slaughtered by Seattle.

Was he a Broncos fan before or after he was a Jets fan?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LMAO @ rtuinila. 

OMG, not another "Pats can do no wrong" type fan.  I had no idea there were so many P0S's in here. 

My Broncos??? LMAO.  Amendola wasn't Welker like I told everyone he wasn't going to be, and the Broncos ended up being the team to beat to get to the SB, like I told everyone they would be.  Looks like I have been nothing but right, sorry you can't face the facts about me being right you P0S.  I knew who the competition was and a few here had a hard time understanding that.  Maybe if you can be objective you can see reality and not continue to live in a plastic bubble, chump.

Don't worry, I will come out with more predictions before the regular season starts, I hope they will be better then last years...... Which again, I was correct on.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

I liked most of the picks - hated the QB pick - I tend to take a long term view on the draft and BB has done well on drafts in recent years. 

But - a tight end would have been good. Hope BB has a bit more up his sleeve on that front. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

Hey Band member, did you ever tell me what instrument you played while at the football games?  Or were you a cheerleader?  Hahaha!!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Yeah Keller s--ks and no in line blocking TEs will be cut or released this year.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Pats got D-line help, QB of the future and more importantly for the Pats O, a bunch of O-line help. The Pats biggest problem on O last year was the middle of the O-line. These picks will have a bigger impact on the O than any WR or TE would have. I would have liked to see a SS taken this year, and it still may happen but I think this was a good, smart draft by the Pats.

Of course, you by "much better" you mean if they had just taken better players, right?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

LMAO @ rtuinila. 

OMG, not another Pats can do no wrong type fan.  I had no idea there were so many P0S's in here. 

My Broncos??? LMAO.  Amendola wasn't Welker like I told everyone he wasn't going to be, and the Broncos ended up being the team to beat to get to the SB, like I told everyone they would be.  Looks like I have been nothing but right, sorry you can't face the facts about me being right you P0S.  I knew who the competition was and a few here had a hard time understanding that.  Maybe if you can be objective you can see reality and not continue to live in a plastic bubble, chump.

Don't worry, I will come out with more predictions before the regular season starts, I hope they will be better then last years...... Which again, I was correct on.

But even a broken clock is correct twice a day. So far you have 728 more predictions to go before you are as good as a broken clock!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

TFB12, disagreement is one thing but your posts are shrill and alarmist. For example, I couldn't disagree more with you on your evaluation of the TEs in this draft class (which I've seen in other threads). Perhaps a couple will have successful NFL careers but I think you are really overly optimistic in your assessment of them as a group.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Hey Band member, did you ever tell me what instrument you played while at the football games?  Or were you a cheerleader?  Hahaha!!

I don't know what instrument he played, but everyone in the broncos locker room says that you play the skin flute early and often.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

TFB12, disagreement is one thing but your posts are shrill and alarmist. For example, I couldn't disagree more with you on your evaluation of the TEs in this draft class (which I've seen in other threads). Perhaps a couple will have successful NFL careers but I think you are really overly optimistic in your assessment of them as a group.

That might be true - but all five of the top TEs are better than Hooman

[object HTMLDivElement]

Sections
Shortcuts