Lovie at Bulls game!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 33zulu. Show 33zulu's posts

Lovie at Bulls game!

Watching the Bulls/Lakers game last night, there's Lovie Smith sitting courtside, enjoying the game.  Huh?  Less than 48 hrs. before kickoff in his team's biggest game of the year so far and he's at a Bulls game?!

Can't imagine Belichick being anywhere but in game lockdown preparation at the same point.

Another reason why Belichick is the successful genius he is.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Lovie at Bulls game!

C'mon.... he took off what??? Maybe 5 hours. He probably worked all day and already has his game plan installed to 95%.  Sometimes some rest can make you sharper.  Remember his OC is probably also cordinating 95% of the offense anyhow.  The teams still need to show up regardless.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 33zulu. Show 33zulu's posts

Guess the "rest" at that Bulls game sure sharpened up Lovie.  lol.

Much of my problem with him attending the game less than 48 hrs. prior to kickoff was in the "image" his presence at the b-ball game conveyed to his players.  If he's slacking, why wouldn't they? 

The fish stinks from the head down.

You'd never see that from Belichik or Brady.  But then they're in a class apart.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

In Response to Re: Lovie at Bulls game!:
    [QUOTE]Guess the "rest" at that Bulls game sure sharpened up Lovie.  lol. Much of my problem with him attending the game less than 48 hrs. prior to kickoff was in the "image" his presence at the b-ball game conveyed to his players.  If he's slacking, why wouldn't they?  The fish stinks from the head down. You'd never see that from Belichik or Brady.  But then they're in a class apart.
    Posted by 33zulu[/QUOTE]

Reminds me of Obummer playing golf while the gulf was being invaded by brittish oil and the Governors were buried in Federal red tape.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]Guess the "rest" at that Bulls game sure sharpened up Lovie.  lol. Much of my problem with him attending the game less than 48 hrs. prior to kickoff was in the "image" his presence at the b-ball game conveyed to his players.  If he's slacking, why wouldn't they?  The fish stinks from the head down. You'd never see that from Belichik or Brady.  But then they're in a class apart.
    Posted by 33zulu[/QUOTE]

I feel you, but if you are going to Quote anything I said you know which part counts:

"The teams still need to show up regardless" Chicago didn't show up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Lovie at Bulls game! : Reminds me of Obummer playing golf while the gulf was being invaded by brittish oil and the Governors were buried in Federal red tape.
    Posted by knightsailor[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about big-government hating Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal (R) complaining that the federal government was not doing enough?