LT the poster cry baby of NFL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

LT the poster cry baby of NFL!

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/04/02/is-it-possible-new-jets-rb-ladainian-tomlinson-doesnt-like-the-patriots/

So, Mr. Tomlinson says that he wants to beat us twice a year and is looking forward to it. He is such a team player that he is blaming his team for the last nine years for holding his running abilities back in 08 and 09. Personally, I don't care a squat for SD but this proves that LT will step over anyone and everyone. I really hope that our new 40 mil dollar man VW pancakes him in the back field in his first carry as a Jest. According to him, we have no class and he is a 'classy person' and it hurt him when we were 'doing da dance'. So lets show him how unclassy we are and pancake his a@@.

http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2007/01/14/ladainian-tomlinson-patriots-bill-belichick-have-no-class/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nellie2355. Show nellie2355's posts

Re: LT the poster cry baby of NFL!

In Response to LT the poster cry baby of NFL!:
    http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/index.php/2010/04/02/is-it-possible-new-jets-rb-ladainian-tomlinson-doesnt-like-the-patriots/ So, Mr. Tomlinson says that he wants to beat us twice a year and is looking forward to it. He is such a team player that he is blaming his team for the last nine years for holding his running abilities back in 08 and 09. Personally, I don't care a squat for SD but this proves that LT will step over anyone and everyone. I really hope that our new 40 mil dollar man VW pancakes him in the back field in his first carry as a Jest. According to him, we have no class and he is a 'classy person' and it hurt him when we were 'doing da dance'. So lets show him how unclassy we are and pancake his a@@. http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2007/01/14/ladainian-tomlinson-patriots-bill-belichick-have-no-class/
    Posted by bmadmax81

That chargers team was the biggest bunch of cry babies to ever play the game and its LT and merrimen are the biggest cry babies in the NFL and they keep bring up the pats from the playoffs in 2006 get over it already

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

It is funny that he is full of excuses......ALL THE TIME!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

I was upset when the jets got LT....not because they got what was once the best RB in the NFL....but because we are not going to hear his whiney azz 2X per year.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

The Jets are going to implode this upcoming season. Watch.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Why am I not surprised that a guy who has transformed himself from the game's pre-eminent back to a guy who routinely disappears when the stakes are highest is talking smack in April?

The good news for us is that the fake LT is going to get his wish.

The bad news for the fake LT is that he's going to get his wish.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

We already have the poster, just need a new pose in a jests uniform!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

haha - Great pic

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

lol

choking hazard

Cool

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

In Response to Re: LT the poster cry baby of NFL!:

Posted by apdynasty23

LOL change that to a crying hazard

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

The funny thing is that his action figure could have been him making a crisp cut to the edge or it could have been him hunched over waiting for the handoff. INSTEAD, THE ARTIST MADE HIM SIT ON THE BENCH! I'm sorry but that's freakin' hilarious to me.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

I really want to head to the razor when we play Jets and boo him into submission. Can't believe that Jets let go of TJ, a model citizen and a great locker room presence for this dude, who for all we know, might be asking guaranteed baby formula in his contract!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from flasox. Show flasox's posts

Gutless Mc Classy never showed up for big games when he could actually play. He is not going to change now. It looks like the Jerks are loading up on Charger players who never beat anybody but the Colts.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

All the JESTS! did was sign yet ANOTHER excuse for not winning. Here's hoping that several good smacks in the mouth come game day will teach the boy some lessons, if not manners. 

Also hope the Pats lay some "classy" hits on her, er, him.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I saw that Tomlinson action figure on Bill Simmons' article a few months ago and had the same comment: choking hazard couldn't be a more fitting description lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

LT is class minus cl

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Say what you want, but, that Jets Oline with LT and 2TEs -1 being #75 6'4"
     308 pound OL Robert Turner- might be able to gain a few yards.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Jbolt-

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/02/chargers-not-pleased-with-tomlinsons-comments/

Chargers not pleased with Tomlinson's comments
    Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 2, 2010 7:14 PM ET

As LaDainian Tomlinson's skills decline, his excuses multiply.

His latest tone deaf complaints
    directed at the Chargers has not pleased his former teammates, according to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune

No players would go on the record, but Chargers G.M. A.J. Smith did.  He wanted to respectfully stay silent regarding Tomlinson's words, but these words aren't hard to interpret.

"I'm not concerned," Smith said. "I'm just excited about the upcoming year and looking forward. Having outstanding players throughout your team is vital to winning a championship, no doubt about that.

"But having the right team and trying to put that team together is the ultimate challenge and it's a yearly challenge. Because it's the team that will win a world championship -- not a bunch of individuals who happen to be extremely talented and focused on themselves first."

Boom. Roasted.

Look, we have no doubt Tomlinson is a great guy off the field.  But his me-first act over the last couple of years is now a part of his legacy. 

The Jets should take note.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Say what you want, but, that Jets Oline with LT and 2TEs -1 being #75 6'4"  308 pound OL Robert Turner- might be able to gain a few yards.
    Posted by jbolted

yeah, we saw what they put up against the colts in the AFCCG. the colts actually ran better than the jets. i hate to say it but the colts pretty much exposed the whole jets offense and defense in that game and gave everybody a blueprint on how to beat them.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

Jbolt- http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/02/chargers-not-pleased-with-tomlinsons-comments/ Chargers not pleased with Tomlinson's comments Posted by Gregg Rosenthal on April 2, 2010 7:14 PM ET As LaDainian Tomlinson 's skills decline, his excuses multiply. His latest tone deaf complaints directed at the Chargers has not pleased his former teammates , according to Kevin Acee of the San Diego Union-Tribune .  No players would go on the record, but Chargers G.M. A.J. Smith did.  He wanted to respectfully stay silent regarding Tomlinson's words, but these words aren't hard to interpret. "I'm not concerned," Smith said. "I'm just excited about the upcoming year and looking forward. Having outstanding players throughout your team is vital to winning a championship, no doubt about that. "But having the right team and trying to put that team together is the ultimate challenge and it's a yearly challenge. Because it's the team that will win a world championship -- not a bunch of individuals who happen to be extremely talented and focused on themselves first ." Boom. Roasted. Look, we have no doubt Tomlinson is a great guy off the field.  But his me-first act over the last couple of years is now a part of his legacy.  The Jets should take note.
    Posted by Rocky

LT is a great guy. I am glad he's gone though. Toby Gerhart would be great in Bolts. We need a bruiser,to go with Sproles pinball approach. We haven't had a bruiser since Natrone Means. I say yes. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from iceman778. Show iceman778's posts

im not concerned

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Say what you want, but, that Jets Oline with LT and 2TEs -1 being #75 6'4"  308 pound OL Robert Turner- might be able to gain a few yards.
    Posted by jbolted

Come on, Bolt! Charger fans are finally awakening to the truth about LT. He's far from a "great guy". He's a "me first" whiner, in the same mold as Peyton Manning: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/04/02/chargers-not-pleased-with-tomlinsons-comments/

Here are his words, which have rightfully angered the Chargers' brass, and players:

“The things that happened in San Diego, everything was taken away from me,” Tomlinson said. “There wasn’t an emphasis on running the football anymore, my best fullback was gone, the linemen were pass blocking and it was a passing quarterback and a passing coach. So, the situation’s kind of misleading when you look on film.”

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/2010/apr/02/straight-talking-lt-irks-chargers-brass/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Can-Boston-Fan. Show Can-Boston-Fan's posts

LT will get his yards in the Jets offence no question.  Then the playoffs will come around and he will stub his toe, blame the trainer, cry on the sideline and throw his team under the bus for the loss.  Good Luck! Crybaby!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I'm trying to remember the last time that LT was THE REASON the Pats lost a game. Can't seem to do it.