LT to patriots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

LT to patriots?

on nfl.com Lt said he is not happy in san diego and he wants a super bowl ring. Patriots every year are contenders for the super bowl and we lack any great half backs so does anyone else think we should try to get LT into a Patriots uniform?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

Re: LT to patriots?

No!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Do they have enough 'class' for him?  He's too whiny, doesn't have a ton of tread left on his tires, not to mention he disappears in the post season (96 327 4 TD in 7 career games).  He's also not looking to take a pay cut.....I'd pass.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Wilson-LT-speaks-out.html

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

LOL!  LT on the Pats....that is a good one.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from msteven. Show msteven's posts

another broken down running back!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

can we stop talking about this every other month?

LT IS NOT.........NOT.................NOT...........COMING TO THE PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Last thing the Pats need is another washed up running back.  No way.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

He hates the Pats and the Pats hate him. Not going to happen.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

Why do people want everyones sloppy seconds. The guy is done. Multiple injuries the last few years and horrible attitude.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I'd rather have the real and only LT (Lawrence Taylor) than Tomlinson.  Frankly, I want to see the number of FA's on our roster go down, not up.  Let's go back to building through the draft and bringing in an occasional FA who will do well in our system.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaws213. Show jaws213's posts

He's a pouty whiny cry baby who can't play anymore. Like the Pats need another running back who will miss half the season with injuries. Go away LT, I hope you never get a ring.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Why? LT is done.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Sure we'll take him. For $100 per game.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

He may just be enough of a baby to fit in with the colts or ravens.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

Colts sign him and the Polian complains to the league and changes the rules for the way RB can be defended, just the way he got rid of the bump press coverage to the WR so big head can find open WRs every time

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

How about Chester Taylor to Pats ? Anyone.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Age injuries and additude all tell me I don't want to see him on this team... RB position needs a youth movement.
    Draft a couple RB's one on the first two rounds one late, resign Faulk 1 or 2 years at most, Keep Taylor and Maroney let Morris go and then you see if Jarvis Green Ellis has enough to stick one more year or do you cut him? I also wouldn't mind the Patriots going after a FB. Running game seems to be better with a FB like when we had Evans. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Chester Taylor would be an excellent addition.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hoier. Show Hoier's posts

patsfan1994 you really make me feel my age. "Patriots every year are contenders for the super bowl".

Well I am the ripe old age of 54, and I can tell you that the Pre  Tuna and Kraft years the Pat were generaly (except for a couple of good periods) the laughing stock of the NFL.

I know like every one else BB and Kraft have made some mistakes, but.......

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

You mean this LT?

"When you go to the middle of our field, when you start doing the dance that Shawne Merriman is known for, that's disrespectful to me. And I can't sit there and watch that. And so, yeah, I was very upset. And just the fact that they showed no class at all. Absolutely no class. And maybe that comes from their head coach. So you know, there you have it."

or

“I think the Patriots actually live by the saying, ‘If you’re not cheatin, you’re not trying,' I mean, I think that’s their way … they live off that statement. You keep hearing the different stories of people complaining about stuff that they do. So I’m not surprised. There are just different things that happen you keep hearing about. Anything for an edge.”

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rabbrandy. Show rabbrandy's posts

LT is long past his best days and declining by the day. pass..

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

i am good with chester taylor, but why would the vikes let him go? or let him go for nothing? two backs will be the way to go in the nfl.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from teegee. Show teegee's posts

The only thing more ludicrous than this post is all the people responding to it; talk about a softball down the middle................

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

Everyone is bashing LT ... Even though he has expressed dislike for the Patriots I would def take him over anyone we have now on the roster injury prone taylor and morris and maroney which i love but skips laterally before hitting the whole everytime we need more veteran leadership and someone that can get a fourth in 2 haha!!! I wouldn't mind seeing him here even though it most likely wont happen..

Chester Taylor wouldn't be bad, Portis? Mcgahee? a verteran and draft another back spiller,mccluster,mathews??etcc

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jazzpelli. Show jazzpelli's posts

LT on the patriots....what next, are we going to get porter to strengthen the defense since he wants out of miami?