LT to patriots?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Re: LT to patriots?

W T F  is with these threads today, Deion Branch, LT? How in the F U C K does getting Deion Branch and LT help this team. Branch hasnt been healthy since the womb, and is not that good of a player. Hes put in a full 16 ONCE in 8 years LOL, and was even hurt in that season as well. Please enlighten me and point me to when this guy was a good player, hes only had one 900yd season. After that ONE 800, ONE 700 and ONE 600! And a mix of 4-500yd seasons with a putrid 2,3,4,5 TD's, and he was the featured rec. in most of those years. Id rather have Deion Sanders carrying Deion Warwick catch passes than bring back Branch. And LT cmon, this guys been done for 3 years, Ive never been a fan of his. Hes a very good versatile player that benifited from a weak division and a great o-line. I admit, hes a great player, but would take many backs over him. And please tell me who's sister I trucked because for some reason no-one responds to any of my threads or post, Ive been talking about Talyor for a while. Very good player, very good running back who can do it all. And hes a proven vet. who when given the PT hes performed. In 8 years hes only had 100 carries or more 5 times and 4 of them were 101, 157, 160, and 117. Other years hes only had 33, 63, and 94 carries. Give him 200/250 carries and he'll give you 1-1100yds and 6/7TD's. IMHO those TD's would go up to 10/12 playing with the PATS. Hes a young 30 due to lack of PT and you cant blame him for that, hes played behind J-Lewis and AD. And even though hes played with such studs hes been a consistent 3rd down option, and I believe he led the Vikes in 3rd production and was Favres favorite target on 3rd down. Hes a F/A and I cant see him wanting a long deal with big money. I wouldnt be opposed to a 3 year with a 4 year option. And theres no way the PATS would/could wear him down, he'd have plenty of help in Fred T, and kitty puss puss Maroney. Im all for bringing him in, if not I really like a couple of the backs in the draft this, I think Spiller will be a better pro than college player. I feel the same about Best and Dwyer as well. At least two will be there at 22 and one could fall into the second, I think it might be Dwyer. This team has major needs everywhere, theres not one position that cant be upgraded, and RB is no exception.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Good thinking Jazzy LOL, now we have Branch at rec, LT at RB and Porter filling that huge void at OLB. NICE, lets keep up the good work boys, how about the other LT. He looks great in those nutri-system commercials, pizza, burgers, blah, blah. Man I get so pumped seeing that one, Shula with his bib and druel cup, and you know Boomer is getting some cheerleader azz. I forget which bar I saw him at, I think it was in Fan-Hall, but he had two thirteen year olds on each knee. Drunk as a skunk and bumling, stumling about to hit that azz LOL.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1021us. Show m1021us's posts

First: 5/29/2009
    Last: 2/3/2010
    i am good with chester taylor, but why would the vikes let him go? or let him go for nothing? two backs will be the way to go in the nfl.

Chester Taylor wants to play...he was not getting much playing time as a back up to Peterson.....I would love to have Taylor on the Pats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjrpatfan. Show mjrpatfan's posts

Yeh, ok.. Joey Porter (read that somewhere on these boards tonight) and LT playing for the Patriots.. too bad Cleveland is keeping Mangini.. we could have brought him back as DC too... can we think of anyone else who HATES the Patriots that we'd like to see suit up for us..

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

LT is better then anything on the Pats roster now ( as a starter).You can have him, he was great. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

bolted, keyword 'was'...we have enough old-timers already.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Yah, LT is all about class.

Like the very classy the way he sat at the end of the bench, staring at the ground, ignoring his teammates as they got shut out in the 2007 AFC championship game in foxboro.

He's a washed up prima donna who's ego is so massive he can't accept the fact that he's done. Any NFL offer he gets will be for peanuts. 2011 will probably see see him at the unemployment office.