L.T. to Visit Jets

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

L.T. to Visit Jets

If he doesn't get a deal with the Vikings, he's visiting the Jets.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/03/11/if-no-deal-gets-done-in-minnesota-lt-will-head-to-nyc/

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrogLegs. Show FrogLegs's posts

Re: L.T. to Visit Jets

The Jets let a productive RB (Jones) go and want to replace him by a washed away RB (L.T.) who still thinks he is a Number One RB?
    I would say that's a good new!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

LT is dangerous near the goal line and would be a decent 2 down back but if he does end up with the Jets I would not be too worried about it. LT doesn't have the outside speed anymore and Our interior Defense will again be tough to run on with VW and Mayo there.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Apparently "class" doesn't matter as long as they're offering money.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan038. Show Patsfan038's posts

Remember him saying "Dey were doin da dance!"
    That dude is hilarious, not intentionally though!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 123meg. Show 123meg's posts

Hope the Jets sign this stiff.  He's been done for 2 years, although he is a hall of famer when it comes to pouting on the sidelines and talking trash.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

I really hope he signs with the Jets... Just what the Jets  need an aging player who can shed tears with his coachafter another loss.
    LT is done and most of league agrees..... 
    Same story as Shaun Alexander he hit 30 and was done

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

All I can say is BOO HOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!  sob,sob!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

McFarlane knew it before any of us did. He was sending us hidden messages this whole time...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hoyle. Show hoyle's posts

In Response to Re: L.T. to Visit Jets:
    McFarlane knew it before any of us did. He was sending us hidden messages this whole time...
    Posted by apdynasty23

Choking Hazard thats a classic

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

The Jets already have a pretty good starter in Shonn Greene.  I assume LT would be going there as a backup.  He's probably no worse than they older guys we have kicking around, Taylor and Morris.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Ok, I don't know much about action figures. But shouldn't he be performing some sort of, well, action? Running, Jumping. Something. Who makes an action figure of a guy sitting on a bench?

Then again, that is what LDT is best at. Sulking on the bench like a little girl. Nevermind. It's perfect. 

And the Jets are already nothing more than a collection of overhyped whiny little punks. He would fit right in there. Of course Minnesota already has the King of Choke in Brett Favre. Or would that be Peyton Manning? Either way, I don't think they really need another player that gets smaller as the games get bigger.

What we need now is a Manning figure with the arms raised in disgust with the Manning face.