Luck among top 25 athletes of all-time.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Luck among top 25 athletes of all-time.

Quite an accomplishment for such a young guy.

http://www.thefumble.com/galleries/25-ugliest-athletes-all-time/2003776

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Luck among top 25 athletes of all-time.

Never cared what the football players I root for look like.  Sounds like you care, babe.  Did you give up your Tebow for back up qb campaign?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

Never cared what the football players I root for look like.  Sounds like you care, babe.  Did you give up your Tebow for back up qb campaign?

I just found it humorous troll. Again you miss the mark with your assessment. Nothing new. Rusty is probably the only person here that is wrong more than you.

I'm not on any Tebow campaign. But then I'm not so dense I draw conclusions from preseason games. Hell, I don't even draw conclusions from Mallet's abysmal career stats.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Never cared what the football players I root for look like.

Considering the mug of your two most recent heroes, that's pretty much a necessity.

http://www.thefumble.com/sites/captainwag.com/files/styles/node_article_full/public/p17sd2fesq1alb1376f12a54kiea.jpg?itok=N99Rtnoj

http://uglyfours.com/storage/colts-peyton-manning-thumbs-up-jets-afc-championship-game-c084820a5b60649d_large.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1289479120374

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

Luck is not that ugly, there has to be at least 25 uglier athletes in the history of sports.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Considering the mug of your two most recent heroes, that's pretty much a necessity.

http://www.thefumble.com/sites/captainwag.com/files/styles/node_article_full/public/p17sd2fesq1alb1376f12a54kiea.jpg?itok=N99Rtnoj

http://uglyfours.com/storage/colts-peyton-manning-thumbs-up-jets-afc-championship-game-c084820a5b60649d_large.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1289479120374

[/QUOTE]

Babe - do you have a poster of Tom Brady above your bed so that you can look at him as you go to bed and do what you do - like Rusty had in Christmas Vacation?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Stupid list.  Looks like Yogi might be the only guy born before 1950. I'm pretty sure ugly has been around forever.

"All Time" doesn't mean the same thing in the Internet Age.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

Luck is not that ugly, there has to be at least 25 uglier athletes in the history of sports.

my goodness,  Boston does have a bevy of Metro pats fans.  Sorry southies.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Oh, I get it now Babe.  This is what you were refering to when you said that Tebow and Luck were equals.  Not the ability to play QB, but the looks department.  Now your ridiculous statement the other day makes more sense!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:

Oh, I get it now Babe.  This is what you were refering to when you said that Tebow and Luck were equals.  Not the ability to play QB, but the looks department.  Now your ridiculous statement the other day makes more sense!

I hate to tell you that you are wrong Wazzu, but Babe does not slam others for their personal traits.  Remember this:

I don't slam people for their age, job, education, income or other personal traits. I don't choose to sink to that level. I slam them for the stupid things they say about football or their moral compass.

Babe, what's the deal????  You are a BDC top poster.  The rest of us want to know what you meant.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Who cares about Luck or the Colts, the are terrrible

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Who cares about Luck or the Colts, the are terrrible

me

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No list of ugly athletes is complete without Mike Ricci:

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Babe - do you have a poster of Tom Brady above your bed so that you can look at him as you go to bed and do what you do - like Rusty had in Christmas Vacation?

[/QUOTE]

No pics of Brady anywhere demented little troll. I do have an autographed pic of Ted Williams on the wall though.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

I hate to tell you that you are wrong Wazzu, but Babe does not slam others for their personal traits.  Remember this:

I don't slam people for their age, job, education, income or other personal traits. I don't choose to sink to that level. I slam them for the stupid things they say about football or their moral compass.

Babe, what's the deal????  You are a BDC top poster.  The rest of us want to know what you meant.

[/QUOTE]

I was talking about other posters idiot troll.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Even Tebow looks better than Luck.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hey Babe, check your messages.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Lol!

[/QUOTE]

This is just sad sad sad. LMAO

http://specials-images.forbes.com/imageserve/0c659fTett1BV/0x600.jpg?fit=scale&ampbackground=000000

Sections
Shortcuts