LUCK, RG3, Wilson... who earns a ring FIRST?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Re: LUCK, RG3, Wilson... who earns a ring FIRST?

RGIII

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'm going Luck. He already had a playoff team before they sucked for him under the table so they are to closest to compete. Not to mention right now Luck is in the weaker conference of the 3. Much easier when there is only 3-4 legit threats instead of 6-8

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

im rooting for none.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Well, let's look at history as a guide. The 1983 draft is often cited as the greatest draft of quarterbacks in the NFL history because the first round included John Elway, Dan Marino, Jim Kelly, Todd Blackledge, Tony Eason and Ken O'Brien.  It took Elway 14 years to win a Super Bowl (in which he was 11 for 22 with 0 TDs and 1 int). The rest won as many as you did. 

I'll take a wait-and-see approach, personally.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Theyre all playoff contenders right now.

Biggest difference between Luck and RGIII right now is that the Skins gave up a lot of picks. So it'll probably slow the 'skins a bit when it comes to requiring talent.

I really don't know how good a GM Grigson is, but he's done pretty well for his first draft.

I would go with Luck...just based off of competition.

Elite QB's in the AFC are Peyton, Brady, and Roethlisberger. Brady and Manning will probably be retiring soon.

NFC QB's: Eli, Rodgers, Brees. Brees will be the next one to most likely retire, but he's still younger than Brady and Manning. The next tier of QBs in the NFC are better than the next tier in the AFC

Then, when it comes to RGIII and Wilson, they'll be competing against each other.

Luck has the easiest road. Wilson has the best team. RGIII may be the most dynamic.

I'd probably choose Luck

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

RG3 as a runner is going to keep injuring himself, and so his team will never make the playoffs.  Good coach, tho.

Wilson is a flash in the pan.  He's too short to play in the NFL -- he can't throw over J. J. Watt.  Being a tiny guy, absolutely he won't take the pounding for long.  Pretty good coach, tho.

Luck is on precisely the wrong team for early success.  Indy is in the middle of cap Hades.  It's Luck, a cadre of JAGs and the ghost of Peyton Manning come to collect his paychecks. 

Not one of these guys is on a juggernaut team.  Patriots fans are aware that certain NFL teams go to the playoffs year after year after year, but if you're playing for the Jets or the Raiders, forget about it. 

Maybe it's better to ask which one of those three gets married first.  Double ring ceremony?

Sections
Shortcuts