M Vick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

M Vick

whitey is going down just like I told you before,before.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: M Vick

Sports people, lets keep it to sports and leave the political agendas fro another forum.  PLEASE?

Mike Vick paid his debt.  If he keeps it clean from here on out I have no issues.  I expect he will.  Prison is no picnic for any length of stay.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from canpatfan. Show canpatfan's posts

Vick's crimes were heinous - and I suspect if he is honest that they will now and again surface in his conscience for the rest of his life - and he has also lost the respect of many.  A lot of the problems with these players are the decisions they make in terms of who they surround themselves with.  Hopefully he las learned his lesson.  Something to think about too - is that any Vick-haters out there may dispise him even more if he is successful throughout this year.  With that said - he looks re-invigorated and always was a good athlete.  Played a phenominal game last light - but it was against a weird Redskins team (something is wrong with them)?  Time will tell if the best is ahead of him.

The Eagles look good but then so do the Packers and Giants and Saints at times this season.  Anyway - I know this is a Patriots forum so ---- I think Brady would out perform Vick one way or another if their respective teams met in the SB (Brady is just better, more experienced and smarter all around)

In Response to Re: M Vick:
    Sports people, lets keep it to sports and leave the political agendas fro another forum.  PLEASE? Mike Vick paid his debt.  If he keeps it clean from here on out I have no issues.  I expect he will.  Prison is no picnic for any length of stay.
    Posted by Dessalines

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

it'll take a lot more community involvement than looking good on monday night for people to forgive him. he looked good against a sorry as$$ team last night 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from SShoreLurker. Show SShoreLurker's posts

I love multiple lynchings of the same person!  Hang'em once?  Naahhhh.  Lets keep doing it until he's really dead.   America: where justice needs to be served over and over and over and over... because guilty doesn't mean guilty until we say so!

Vick did his time. End of story.  He's not my friend, don't plan on asking him to be my friend.  I think he plays a good game of football.  I like to watch him play. Can't we all just get along?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

it'll take a lot more community involvement than looking good on monday night for people to forgive him. he looked good against a sorry as$$ team last night 
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I bet you Michael Vick couldn't care less whether or not people forgive him!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

I'll only say this, and this applies to all pro athletes, unfortunately.....
    Take the pro athlete and their off field activities, like Vick did for example, make that athlete an ordinary citizen, their lives would have crumbled big time and may never recover.  There is them and their is us, us loses all the time.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pymus1. Show pymus1's posts

All I know is when Brady and Moss were putting up points over 35 in a game in 2007 against elite teams they were accused of "running up the score". Mike Vick puts up 35 points in a half against a high school caliber team and the sports writers today are ready to proclaim him the best QB in the history of the game.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

All I know is when Brady and Moss were putting up points over 35 in a game in 2007 against elite teams they were accused of "running up the score". Mike Vick puts up 35 points in a half against a high school caliber team and the sports writers today are ready to proclaim him the best QB in the history of the game.
    Posted by pymus1

I thought of that too after seeing the final score of the Eagles-Redskins game..  not a PEEP about running up the score.  It is a NE thing, isn't it?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I'll only say this, and this applies to all pro athletes, unfortunately..... Take the pro athlete and their off field activities, like Vick did for example, make that athlete an ordinary citizen, their lives would have crumbled big time and may never recover.  There is them and their is us, us loses all the time.
    Posted by agcsbill

Very well put. I don't care who the athlete is for such a violent crime I will never respect him and never think he can do enough to pay his debt, same as with any normal person who committed a violent crime.

As far as I'm concerned if he was say a doctor they'd never be allowed to practice medicine again yet here he is making millions. I'm an engineer and I know for a fact that if I did the same crime I would never find another engineering job again. I'd never make the same amount I make now and would bearly be able to live off my means like many others who committed crimes yet the celebrities will make more in a year after getting convicted then I make in a lifetime. That should't be allowed.

As far as I'm concerned if any athlete commits a crime and is convicted that warrants a jail sentence of longer then a year they shouldn't be allowed to be placed on tv and made a hero again. Let them find work like other convicted criminals and make a living that way. But just because they can throw or run for some touchdowns doesn't make up for what they did.

And no I'm not just talking about dog fights but all crimes. I'm sick of celebrities committing crimes and whether they get jail time or not they never seem to be treated the same as a normal person would.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

This is a Patriots forum Ron Mexico and his lovers dont belong on here. You dont pay debts to society,thats horse pucky. You get punished for evil and his punishment hasnt even begun yet. If you wanna slobber all over Vicks junk(I would suggest a dental dam if you do) go to an Eagles forum.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Posted by pymus1

Of course this was one game and not a pattern like the Pats of 07.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I love how families are losing their jobs and homes in this economy, but Mike Vick channeled Heinrich Himmler and Heydrich in one, and now makes millions after getting off easy with a reduced sentence he paid for.

Good thing he'll get a huge deal from Philly after this stats boosting, self serving season he's had.  Who cares if he gets hurt again this season, right?

What a country, eh?

Sections
Shortcuts