Madden 2013 Cover....Vote for Calvin "Megatron" Johnson! (Great new Gronk video!)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Madden 2013 Cover....Vote for Calvin "Megatron" Johnson! (Great new Gronk video!)

LOL....This is great!  

DON"T VOTE FOR GRONK!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Re: Madden 2013 Cover....Vote for Calvin "Megatron" Johnson! (Great new Gronk video!)

dude is like 5.
    very fun, and very silly.
    vote against gronk!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Re: Madden 2013 Cover....Vote for Calvin "Megatron" Johnson! (Great new Gronk video!)

Don't vote for Gronk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Gronk is a funny dude but still voted for Megatron... we don't need the curse.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

I can't help it.  I vote gronk.

*my fishes name is gronk.  he picks up rocks he spits them out.  meat head fish

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

I think gronk loves himself too much. Who puts a fathead of themselve on thier wall. I guess the anwser would be gronk puts a fathead of himself on his wall. Lol Still a really funny vid though, love it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Moss07. Show Brady2Moss07's posts

There is no curse, vote for gronkowski he wants it!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

For the last freaking time, there is no "Madden Curse"

Example A. Drew Brees, Madden 11, had an amazing statistical season.
    Example B. Larry Fitzgerald, Madden 10, had an amazing statistical season.

Now vote for GRONK!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ROWDYRODRUST. Show ROWDYRODRUST's posts

Is it in poor taste that I'd like to vote for John Madden?

If there is no "Madden Curse" then put Madden on the cover.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Madden 2013 Cover....Vote for Calvin "Megatron" Johnson! (Great new Gronk video!):
    [QUOTE]For the last freaking time, there is no "Madden Curse" Example A. Drew Brees, Madden 11, had an amazing statistical season. Example B. Larry Fitzgerald, Madden 10, had an amazing statistical season. Now vote for GRONK!
    Posted by GadisRKO[/QUOTE]

Just having fun GladisRKO.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Madden 2013 Cover....Vote for Calvin "Megatron" Johnson! (Great new Gronk video!):
    [QUOTE]I can't help it.  I vote gronk. *my fishes name is gronk.  he picks up rocks he spits them out.  meat head fish
    Posted by getdrunkstupit[/QUOTE]

Well alrighhhht...but I'm only completely dismissing the "curse" potential, in light of your tough fish, o.k.?  So long as you, I, AND your fish named 'Gronk', ALL know that by winning over my vote, and If Gronk makes it only to have something happen, I'ma come over and swallow down 'Gronk the Fish' alive & whole that very day...   

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Is it in poor taste that I'd like to vote for John Madden? If there is no "Madden Curse" then put Madden on the cover.
    Posted by ROWDYRODRUST[/QUOTE]

with ya on that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I don't believe in the Madden Curse, but for the posters here who do you can all rest easy.  He is out of the running.  http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2012/04/rob_gronkowski_7.html

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

You can cross the Madden curse off your list of worries for the Patriots this season.

Tight end Rob Gronkowski has been eliminated from the voting to be on the cover of the next Madden video game. Detroit Lions receiver Calvin Johnson won the latest round of voting in a matchup with Gronk.

The Madden curse holds that players featured on the cover of EA Sports' popular video game series are destined for failure or worse. Its victims include Vince Young, Peyton Hillis, Donovan McNabb, Daunte Culpepper and Troy Polamalu.

The final four for the Madden 13 cover are Cam Newton vs. Patrick Willis and Aaron Rodgers vs. Calvin Johnson.

I hope it's Newton. I honestly don't have anything against him, but I like the other 3!

The curse is real, just you watch.

Sections
Shortcuts