Madden 25 + NFL Sunday Ticket only $99!!!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Madden 25 + NFL Sunday Ticket only $99!!!!!!!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CF7KVMI?pf_rd_p=1557547902&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-1&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=6901083011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=EBDEE5F5A95341C49516

For 100 bucks, you get the new Madden when it comes out in April (value - $60) shipped to you for free, and you ALSO get access to NFL Sunday Ticket Max for DirecTV subscribers, or access to the online component (tablets, laptops, mobile) for people without (value - $250). 

Additionally for people with DirecTV, you get vouchers for $10 off per month, for 1 year for your service.

This deal is AMAZON EXCLUSIVE. They have exactly 100,000 packages to sell, 50k XBox/50k PS3.

This is a TREMENDOUS deal. I haven't bought a Madden game in ten years, but the value for Sunday Ticket, which I was going to purchase anyway, make it an absolute NO BRAINER!

Being the deal hound that I am...I had to share this. I expect these pre-orders will go fast once word spreads. From what I can tell, this deal just showed up Friday, May 17th. 

Enjoy!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Madden 25 + NFL Sunday Ticket only $99!!!!!!!

Great find ma6dragon9. 

However, After reading this on amazon, the way I understand it is if you are already a subscriber to Directv then you will only get the Sunday ticket for computer, tablet or video game. Still a very good deal and I guess you can still watch it on the big screen tv via the laptop or video game system.  From past experience there is always some issues when doing so.  Lag time, it not working properly, diminished picture quality.  All of which I experienced in the past on the lap top.  I'm going to have to investigate this a bit further.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Just to clear this up a little better....

http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/tech/post/_/id/4824/new-madden-includes-nfl-sunday-ticket

Fans with DirecTV won’t get a code to simply watch Sunday Ticket on their current dish. Instead, they can use the code to watch it on their tablet, computer, or mobile device.

If you don’t have DirecTV, you have two options: Sign up for DirecTV and get $10 off your monthly bill for a year plus Sunday Ticket for free on your mobile devices, or access the Sunday Ticket content for free through your computer, tablet or smartphone.

Add it all up -- the video game ($60), Sunday Ticket ($299.95) and 17 weeks of Ultimate Team (about $100) -- and that’s over $400 worth of content.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

One minor adjustment.

People who currently DO NOT subscribe to DirecTV get 10 off per month AND NFL Sunday Ticket. That's what I get from the Amazon listing.

Exclusive Offers From DirecTV

• For fans who are not currently DirecTV subscribers but are able to receive DirecTV service, they will receive a promo code entitling them to $10 off per month for their first year of service and one year of NFL Sunday Ticket Max at no additional charge.
    • For fans who are already DirecTV and NFL Sunday Ticket Max subscribers, you can access NFL Sunday Ticket on your computer, tablet, and mobile devices using your current DirecTV username and password.
    • For fans unable to receive DirecTV service, each Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition will include a unique code to access the 2013 regular season (17 weeks) trial of NFL Sunday Ticket on computers, tablets, and mobile devices- including access to the award-winning Red Zone Channel.

Recently I decided to totally ditch cable/satellite and have transitioned strictly to Smart TVs and Netflix. I'm very pleased, but knew I'd be missing football, and was already going to drop the 250.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

after last years madden launch debacle. NEVER AGAIN.  NFL2k5 is much better.  sorry

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to getdrunkstupit's comment:

after last years madden launch debacle. NEVER AGAIN.  NFL2k5 is much better.  sorry

You'll get no argument from me. 2k started to crush Madden...so Madden went out and bought exclusive rights to player's names. That killed 2k. But, I don't care about the game...I'm getting something for 100 I was already going to plunk down 250 on.

I see now it's a deal geared towards bringing in new DirecTV customers...but that doesn't keep me from benefitting!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Recently I decided to totally ditch cable/satellite and have transitioned strictly to Smart TVs and Netflix. I'm very pleased, but knew I'd be missing football, and was already going to drop the 250.

If you live in MA, realize that you won't have any Pats games live on Sunday Ticket.

Still an incredible deal for true football fans.  Already ordered.  Thank you!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to MattC05's comment:

If you live in MA, realize that you won't have any Pats games live on Sunday Ticket.

Still an incredible deal for true football fans.  Already ordered.  Thank you!

Thanks for the heads up...I live in CT, so all clear on that front. WithOUT this service, at least once every regular season the Pats get bumped for FKING NYG!!!!!!! Somehow living 15 miles EAST of Hartford still puts me in the NY market as opposed to fking NE.

And TFB you mentioned issues online. Yes, I know I will HAVE to deal with some of that. On gameday, I'm going to be hard-wired...no wifi, so that should reduce it. And I'm stealing the kids' ipods, and unplugging the XBox to ensure I have 100% of the bandwith! Over the top? HELL FKING YES! And when you say 'experience' are you talking specifically through the NFL service? I have streamed games on non-sanctioned sites and seen those issues, but am curious if the legit stream is still prone to it? Also, as times moves on, and people move MORE into the online world, these services are getting better and better as the infrastructure carrying the signals improves. ALl in all, usually the audio comes through without issue, so even if the picture gets choppy at times...eh, annoying, but still better than paying 200 a month for that gdamn bundle!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

And TFB you mentioned issues online. Yes, I know I will HAVE to deal with some of that. On gameday, I'm going to be hard-wired...no wifi, so that should reduce it. And I'm stealing the kids' ipods, and unplugging the XBox to ensure I have 100% of the bandwith! Over the top? HELL FKING YES! And when you say 'experience' are you talking specifically through the NFL service? I have streamed games on non-sanctioned sites and seen those issues, but am curious if the legit stream is still prone to it? Also, as times moves on, and people move MORE into the online world, these services are getting better and better as the infrastructure carrying the signals improves. ALl in all, usually the audio comes through without issue, so even if the picture gets choppy at times...eh, annoying, but still better than paying 200 a month for that gdamn bundle!

Hahaha @ stealing the kids ipods and unplugging the xbox.  I can totally relate to that.  So I have had the Sunday Max Ticket the past 3 years.  But out of those 3 years I paid a total of $14 for it.  The first year was free as a new customer, the 2nd year I ended up getting a big discount and then 6 months of $20 credits, and then 6 months of $10 credits.  By the time I was done receiving credits they paid me to have it, LOL!  Then last year I got the same deal as year 2 but credits brought it to where I ended up paying $34, and I got free showtime for the year!  So in all 3 years a total of $14 paid and free Showtime for 1 year.

So what we would do is have the Pats game on the main tv and then have another game or the redzone running on the laptop at the same time.  One year they had problems with the to go package to where you couldn't get any of the games on the internet for the first week.  Then the 2nd week you could only get about half the games.  It seems like every week there was a problem with at least a couple games but by mid season everything was worked out and less problems.  But still there were some lag times and some video problems here and there.  And I have fast internet so I know that wasn't the problem. 

Anyways, you got a good deal and should be good to go for this season.  I will continue to work my angle with them again this year and see if I can get another great deal.  If by chance I can't then I will just pay for it and be happy since I got it pretty much for free the past 3 years.

Sections
Shortcuts