MAJOR RESPECT: PATS ARE 8.5 POINT FAVES OVER THE GIANTS!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

MAJOR RESPECT: PATS ARE 8.5 POINT FAVES OVER THE GIANTS!

perhaps the gamblers know something some of you fairweather fans dont! they are putting their cash on the table not just their emotions and fleeting impulses on the table! they have revenge on their minds, playing at home where brady hasnt lost in forever and everyone very locked in! i think 8.5  is too low!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Re: MAJOR RESPECT: PATS ARE 8.5 POINT FAVES OVER THE GIANTS!

Giants barely squeeked by the Dolphins AT HOME!!  Like GB, a pathetic weak schedule allowed them to get to 5 - 2.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Yes, the 'Two For The Money' Vegas Crowd factor all the REAL variables into a spread.

In the Giant game com'n up: The players motivation, Home/crowd advantage, ELi mouthing off about being Bradys' equal, injuries, Redeeming factor coming off a loss. The Coach as well, will motive himself because of the negative ink he's surely aware. Then the 'Guessing factors' of a possible sitdown with the Krafts after that loss, A positive/possible change of the coach inter-action with the Players - (read Coughlin/ Giants of 3 years ago and it worked. Etc. I feel there was a peculiar situation going on between players and coach but now resolved....just a gut feeling for whats it's worth.

I see a Pats WIN this week and a season record of 11W-5L as realistic. Maybe 12W-4L.

I think the Pats now know that even though the league favors a passing game now, the RUN is STILL the Mainstay of a good Offense as they have the tools but they must use them. I think we Finally see the Run Game established early on. Without a legit deep WR they must use what they have with Price or Slater to stretch the field, they MUST do this IMO.

The predictable shotgun with 3 wide is not working as too predictable. We will continue with it naturally because of Brady but mixing much more play action run and pass which Brady is also excellent. I think both Lines are doing a credible job stopping the run/blocking but the edge rush is what it has been for a long time as it's not domianant, we deal with it! The overall team speed concerns me. We do have speed on the 'O' but we must use it better.

Wishing y'all Good health and happiness and Pats wins! ...Thanks for an enjoyable and entertaining Pats Forum. Smile

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In Response to Re: MAJOR RESPECT: PATS ARE 8.5 POINT FAVES OVER THE GIANTS!:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Could you have found that picture where Coughlin is staring at his punter after kicking to Desean Jackson last year. That was the most constipated look I have ever seen from a head coach. I don't know where Eli was standing at the time so maybe it would not have worked.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

In Response to Re: MAJOR RESPECT: PATS ARE 8.5 POINT FAVES OVER THE GIANTS!:
    [QUOTE]
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the overdue Bellyroll TFB 12......yes, thats what I meant he changed shortly thereafter....hahahhagh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

After listening to repeated references to the Saints Colts superbowl in their game this season, I already shudder to see references to the 2007 Superbowl again, especially since both teams have the same coaches and QBs. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If you're going to throw terms around you should have a clue what they mean.

Fairweather fan = A fan of a sports team who only shows support when the team is doing well. During hard times they usually bandwagon other teams.

I would argue that fans demanding the best for the team are the ones who actually support it and they who accept failure are rather fans of certain persons rather than the team. After all, the reason the team exists is to win championships.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

That must be a mistake. I'll take the Giants. Manning will put up big numbers against the #32 defense. Money in the bank for me.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to MAJOR RESPECT: PATS ARE 8.5 POINT FAVES OVER THE GIANTS!:
    [QUOTE]perhaps the gamblers know something some of you fairweather fans dont! they are putting their cash on the table not just their emotions and fleeting impulses on the table! they have revenge on their minds, playing at home where brady hasnt lost in forever and everyone very locked in! i think 8.5  is too low!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

What planet do live on? Point spreads have nothing to do with the bettors. They're a device used by gambling industry to suck the bettors into losing their money. In this case they're looking at the poor play by the Pats' offense and defense with the hopes that Giants fans will their team with the spread.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Akiraloco. Show Akiraloco's posts

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

^^^ I like it!

Sections
Shortcuts