Make the case for Ridley...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Make the case for Ridley...

In response to thehub's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I made my case in the Game Thread.   His new role is to carry Vereen's helmet to/from the practice field for the next few weeks.  Nothing else.

If he can do that without dropping it we can consider him for mop up duty in blowouts by mid-season.

Over reaction! The dude got the point, he needs to fix it. AP fumbles as well. Perhaps he should be 

benched as well. 

I don't think it's an over-reaction.  If they had no alternative to using Ridley that would be one thing.   Vereen was a stud.  No reason for Vereen to come off the field except for a quick rest.

Ridley needs to fix it.   The first drop was pretty bad and the 2nd was awful.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

Ridley can't play as long as he has fumblitis...period...if he gets back in and fumbles, he comes out...turnovers kill you no matter what team it is...Ridley hurt them today, badly...it can't be allowed to happen.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to G0DVERNMENT's comment:

eddie lacy just fumbled... GB should cut him 

Hahaha, weak argument.  Your arguments need to be on steroids!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

I made my case in the Game Thread.   His new role is to carry Vereen's helmet to/from the practice field for the next few weeks.  Nothing else.

If he can do that without dropping it we can consider him for mop up duty in blowouts by mid-season.

Over reaction! The dude got the point, he needs to fix it. AP fumbles as well. Perhaps he should be 

benched as well. 

I don't think it's an over-reaction.  If they had no alternative to using Ridley that would be one thing.   Vereen was a stud.  No reason for Vereen to come off the field except for a quick rest.

Ridley needs to fix it.   The first drop was pretty bad and the 2nd was awful.

I am ok with him stating but they will need both guys for sure. The wr is too weak. Riddley is still a very good back tht needs to work hard at fixing this. Others have had this issue and fixed it. Lets hope BB gives him the chance. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I thought I covered Ridley and his fumble issues during the off season when I was calling for a featured back.  Some people thought my argument was out of line.  I like Ridley, love the way he runs, wish he would work out but it doesn't look good.  Not sure he could be used as trade bait, lol!

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

He could be cut, so much talent and yet, he cant hold the ball. I want him to be our feature back, but BB won't start a fumbling back. 

New England deserves a better class Slot Reciever, so I'm going to give it to them. I am the Patriots very own Amendment.

- TheMANdola

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

ridley was having a very good game until that fluke play.

Fluke play? Nobody touched him!

Most pathetic thing I've seen since Pass dropped the ball to grab his hamstring.

And he fumbled the ball earlier as well. The guy is a f'n disaster waiting to happen.

exactly, he slipped, nobody touched him... hence, a fluke play. it was unfortunate, but he's a very good running back and if you think he won't see the field again then be prepared for your hatred meter to shoot up even higher.

The heck is that in your thumbnail?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Fluke play? Nobody touched him!

Most pathetic thing I've seen since Pass dropped the ball to grab his hamstring.

And he fumbled the ball earlier as well. The guy is a f'n disaster waiting to happen.

exactly, he slipped, nobody touched him... hence, a fluke play. it was unfortunate, but he's a very good running back and if you think he won't see the field again then be prepared for your hatred meter to shoot up even higher.

The heck is that in your thumbnail?

same thing coming out of your mouth

What? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

never seen a girl before???

Does she have a name?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

never seen a girl before???

Does she have a name?

yes

Do you know it?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

She looks like she's got a rear end shot full of silicon...that stuff eventually falls down to their ankles...nothing worse than a shapely young pretty girl with uneven cankles...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Shame too...Ridley was actually having a decent game. Fumbles are career enders for RBs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

In response to iamspuriousbabe's comment:

She looks like she's got a rear end shot full of silicon...that stuffs eventually falls down to their ankles...nothing worse than a shapely young pretty girl with uneven cankles...

she's brazilian....

In that case...mummy, she has a yummy bummy!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

benched as well. 

Ridley is good but he is no AP. hall of famers get a lot more leash. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from iamspuriousbabe. Show iamspuriousbabe's posts

She looks like she's got a rear end shot full of silicon...that stuffs eventually falls down to their ankles...nothing worse than a shapely young pretty girl with uneven cankles...

she's brazilian....

In that case...mummy, she has a yummy bummy!!!!!

she puts the work in.. no shortcuts..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilNS4oUwGcE

Oh, I don't doubt it....it's the only kind of Bic Mac I'd love to BITEEEEEE

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

I think Ridley is the best pure runner on the team, but the fumbles are a huge problem and he doesn't catch the ball well out of the backfield, which is also a strike against him.  I think Vereen and Blount are going to be the primary backs, with Bolden getting a shot once he's healed.  Ridley, I think, is going to buried on the depth chart for a while.  

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

eddie lacy just fumbled... GB should cut him 

Hahaha, weak argument.  Your arguments need to be on steroids!

what's the argument? i'm sticking with the forum logic.. the guy has 1 fumble and only 1/2 game played in his career. there is a problem, he has fumble issues, he needs to be benched for the rest fo the season. you can't have fumbles in football.

This was his first game and you want to bench him for the season?  WOw!  Don't ya think he should have another shot?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeritasMD. Show VeritasMD's posts

Actually, Ridley fumbled earlier, but the video was "inconclusive". If there had been one more camera used by CBS, that would have been a fumble too. It was obvious the ball came out before Ridley hit the ground, but there was no backside camera angle to overturn the (wrong) call on the field. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Eldunker. Show Eldunker's posts

With no recievers other than DA, we can't afford to have our best RB on the sidelines.  

I now have huge concerns about the offense... 

Gronk!! we need you more than ever.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Lol. Onlyon this forum does this question turn into something about benching or cutting Ridley.

Again, looking for a case why he should get more snaps than Vereen?

Not looking for people talking about cutting the guy, which is over the top. 

Has the offense not looked a lot better when he is on the field than when Ridley is?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Lol. Onlyon this forum does this question turn into something about benching or cutting Ridley.

Again, looking for a case why he should get more snaps than Vereen?

Not looking for people talking about cutting the guy, which is over the top. 

Has the offense not looked a lot better when he is on the field than when Ridley is?

It has, more options

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

I suggested last season that Bolden should take his reps... nothing has changed.  Learn to hold on, learn to go down and avoid big hits.  Fumblitis has end many a talented player's career.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Vereen had 160 all-purpose yards, on 20 touches. 

To be frank ... unless it's game plan/situation specific, I think he should be the offensive centerpiece until Gronk gets back. 

vereen reminded me of Thurman Thomas and I posted that his rookie year.

Fitting that this breakout game came in buffalo.

Anyone else getting this...?  has that elusiveness that helps him avoid big hits and gain those extra yards.

Feed him the rock out in space and let him make linebackers look silly.  great hands, smart. 

Ridley...?  His career is now  in jeopardy if he doesn't make a drastic shift in his approach.  Wow... Sad that the knockout that he took to end pats season last year could end up being the end for him too.

There was the butt fumble...  Ridley now owns the stumble fumble.... Sad..

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

I suggested last season that Bolden should take his reps... nothing has changed.  Learn to hold on, learn to go down and avoid big hits.  Fumblitis has end many a talented player's career.

Translation, ---be smart

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

I thought the stumble fumble was pretty lame as well, he was never touched which is why down by contact went out the window.

What do you do with him now? This is not new.

Sections
Shortcuts