***Make your " Way too early bold predictions for the 2014 season" here!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

***Make your " Way too early bold predictions for the 2014 season" here!***

I predict that James White will lead the team in rushing yards and rushing TD's.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjdbrasil. Show jjdbrasil's posts

Re: ***Make your

Only one of the following will make the 53 man roster: Houston, Jones, or Moore.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Mark Harrison makes this team.  He lines up all over the place, "Move TE", Outside WR, out of the backfield, etc.  He becomes a solid contributor to our offense.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from APpats22. Show APpats22's posts

Buchanan takes the next step and becomes a stud. Don't sleep on this guy!

"I don’t know. I think Tom is probably the best leader I’ve ever been around so I wouldn’t be too critical of him. " - BB

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Dominique Easley gets atleast 5 sacks, matching his career college sack total

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I will jump right to the end.....Patriots over Broncos in AFC Title game 24-10 thanks to a smothering D and 2 ints by Revis. Then Pats over SF in super bowl 17-7 again behind smothering D.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

Logan Ryan leads the team in interceptions and turns into one of the best young safeties in the game. 

Armstead ends up as starter next to Vince and is a force. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

James Morris and Deontae Skinner both make the team as reserve LBs and core ST contributors.  Both players play suprisingly well in limited action on defense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

1.  Gronkowski is finally physically healthy midway through the season, but not mentally.  He is gun shy from the numerous injuries and operations, and will have a bad year because he just can't get his head in the game. 

2.  Jamie Collins not only builds off last year but makes significant strides in year 2.  By the end of the year, he will the number one selling jersey on the defense. 

3.  Danny Amendola makes us all eat crow, and goes on to have a Welker like year becoming Brady's go to target and security blanket by midseason. 

4.  By midseason once the O-line has jelled, it is considered one of the best in the league, especially in the run game. 

5.  Aaron Dobson foot issue lingers and bothers him to the point where he is eventually placed on IR.

6.  Our defense is not only going to be better than our offense, but will be in the top 5 by year end. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Jeremy Gallon is starting Slot WR by year end.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

19-0 Kraft can finally cash in on his patent.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Stevan Ridley and Shane Vareen combine for the most total yards of 2 backs in the league.

Danny Amendola has 1,000 yards.

Our defense leads the league in turnovers and is top 10 in points allowed.

Devin McCourty is defensive mvp and gets 6 ints from the safety position.

Brandon Browner takes a back seat to Revis Dennard and Ryan.

Duron Harmon is the starting SS for the majority of the season.

[object HTMLDivElement]

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Chandler Jones gets a minimum of 15 sacks

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

Asa Watson steps in for an injured Gronk to catch two TD passes to help shock the broncos in a stunning 31-13 upset at Mile High in the AFCCG.  Then, in the Super Bowl, Gronk comes back to catch 4td passes in a route over Green Bay, shattering the record for most TD spikes in a Super Bowl.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Duron Harmon makes the Pro Bowl and half the board says they could have had him in the 5th round if they had a real GM.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Rex Ryan cries. Oh, wait thats not really a bold prediction is it

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Duron Harmon makes the Pro Bowl and half the board says they could have had him in the 5th round if they had a real GM.

[/QUOTE]

You kidding me, they could have got him as a UDFA!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

Defense will be in top 5, and Offense will be in bottom 5, and we win the Superbowl. Brady gets hurt, Garropolo  takes over, and we win.

Defense Wins Championships.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Julien Edelman gets his first NFL completion. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Offense:

• Ridley: 1,100 yards 10 Tds
    • Dobson: 900 yards 7 Tds
    • Amendola misses 3 games: 850 yards 4 Tds 
    • Edelman misses 2 games: 750 yards 4 Td
    • Boyce: 400 yards 1 Td
    • Gronk misses 8 games : 700 yards 6 Tds
    • Vereen misses 4 games: 450 rush, 400 rec 5 total TD

Defense:

DMC, Revis- All-Pro

DMC, Revis, Chandler, Collins, Mayo - Pro Bowl

Defense is top 5 in all categories scoring, pass and run

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxcodyfxx. Show xxcodyfxx's posts

Vareen gets cut that new WR from michigan has 600 yds receiving.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

mccourty has more int than revis

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazy-world-of-troybrown. Show crazy-world-of-troybrown's posts

My other bold prediction is Seattle repeats. That team is good. Pretty hard to do. Nobody in the AFC, has that physical mindset. 49's are their competition, which makes them even tougher. They play them 2 times, then maybe Play-offs.

Seattle is by no means is a pretty team. They just impose their will.

See in the AFC its scoring points and looking pretty that is important. Then get your butt kicked, in the Superbowl.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

Brian Hoyer will win the starting job for the Browns and they will win the AFC north.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Re: Predictions

The Patriots weren't killing anybody as they usually have done in other years.  My numbers have them down at 10.5 wins for 2014. 

I'll be an optimist and give them a healthy Gronk (ACL seems to be coming along fine) and a healthy rookie interior pass rusher on the field (ditto), plus three rookie wide receivers are all going to bloom over the offseason.  Jamie Collins seems to have already grown up a bunch.  So, I could see them with 12 wins if most things break reasonably. 

That's me being an optimist.  The other 31 teams all grabbed their own draft choices over the offseason, and most of them drafted ahead of the Patriots.  On the other hand, I've learned to be an optimist with this team.  Somehow, being an optimist about the New York Jets never seems to pay off, and with the Bills I just roll my eyes, but the Patriots seem to pull out a winning season every single year.

Sections
Shortcuts