***Make your " Way too early bold predictions for the 2014 season" here!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Re: ***Make your

Pats go 14-2 and get first seed. WIn AFC championship and beat ST LOUIS in SB (how is that for BOLD).

Ridley, Vereen and White all contribute to very solid production from the RBs. Dobson emerges as very good. Danny A shows up nay sayers. Gronk ... IS HEALTHY! 

The D is top 5 in points and yards allowed.

GRONK is SB MVP with 4 TDs (stolen from an above post). 

During post SB interviews it comes out that JG is impressing EVERYONE.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

The Patriots weren't killing anybody as they usually have done in other years.  My numbers have them down at 10.5 wins for 2014. 

I'll be an optimist and give them a healthy Gronk (ACL seems to be coming along fine) and a healthy rookie interior pass rusher on the field (ditto), plus three rookie wide receivers are all going to bloom over the offseason.  Jamie Collins seems to have already grown up a bunch.  So, I could see them with 12 wins if most things break reasonably. 

That's me being an optimist.  The other 31 teams all grabbed their own draft choices over the offseason, and most of them drafted ahead of the Patriots.  On the other hand, I've learned to be an optimist with this team.  Somehow, being an optimist about the New York Jets never seems to pay off, and with the Bills I just roll my eyes, but the Patriots seem to pull out a winning season every single year.

Ha . . . I predict that no matter what, they won't end up with 10.5 wins! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Oh yeah, and Seattle misses the playoffs.

[object HTMLDivElement]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

In response to natesubs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

mccourty has more int than revis

with enough thrust, pigs fly just fine!

[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't call that bold. QBs avoid throwing to Revis anyway and DMC as a ranging FS that will get picks on deck 
    [object HTMLDivElement]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

With tongue firmly planted into one of my cheeks, I predict the Pats will win some games and lose some, but, win more than lose.  Some players will get injured and many fans over the course of the season will be jumping off cliffs left and right after every loss.  Then, we'll all realize the sun will still come up the next morning!  Will the seaon ever come soon enough?  (-;

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mcboyd22. Show mcboyd22's posts

I predict defense will be top 10 in yards allowed on the ground, top 5 in pass yards allowed, and top 5 in points allowed. Revis will be All-Pro, as will C. Jones. 

I predict the offense our OL will have more beef up front and will be a top 3 rushing team - with a shared load by Ridley, Vereen, Bolden and White. Ridley will fumble once in the season and not be impactful to the game. I see our passing attack being 2001 like - a bit better than that maybe, but middle of the pack on yards/game. 

I predict Solder and Gronk will be All-Pro - Gronk having only played in 10 games as he will start on PUP and be eased into action - healthy Gronk = SB Win!

I predict a 13-3 season with losses at GB, at NYJ, and home to Denver - who they beat in the AFCCG in Foxboro, a few months later.

Patriots will beat GB in SB. MVP - Devin McCourty with two picks. 

Smiling as I write this - damn, this would be good. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Canadiens will eliminate the Bruins.

sorry wrong forum. : )

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Brian Hoyer will win the starting job for the Browns and they will win the AFC north.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement

good prediction. Don't forget the giants struggle to win 6 and miss the playoffs again. The chants for coughlin and Eli's heads start to build. Oh wait that's really not that bold. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

Brian Hoyer will win the starting job for the Browns and they will win the AFC north.

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

good prediction. Don't forget the giants struggle to win 6 and miss the playoffs again. The chants for coughlin and Eli's heads start to build. Oh wait that's really not that bold.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'm going out on a limb with this one.  Justin Jones has a high percentage chance of being either a stud or a complete dud.  BB has already dropped someone from the roster and his name wasn't Justin Jones, so Jones isn't a complete dud yet.  That cuts down the chances.  So, with trepidation I predict that Jones makes the 53 man roster.  He's the mother of all projects (except for Steve Neal who couldn't even figure out his football padding the first day) but BB won't want to lose Jones to a rival.  Steve Neal was a project and a half, but he was also a gold medal winning Olympic heavyweight wrestler and that skill set translated well to the offensive line, so Neal made the team. 

Justin Jones combines the physicality and length of Baron Von Frankenstein's monster with the lateral explosion of Astro-Boy.  Sometimes football players are called beasts, and he's Mighty Joe Young in a human suit catching a plane with a one handed catch.  If Jones gets dropped it's because he also has the football skills of Baron Von Frankenstein's monster.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I boldly predict that 1) it will be mid-season, and this dumb board will still be operating under the plague known as "Beta Release"

2) Meanwhile down on the field, thanks in part to his three sack effort vs Geno Smiff of the Jets Week 7, Dominique (You Know It Don't Come) Easley will be an early leader for DROTY

And 3) a puncture wound to his Brady Blow Up Doll will put a temporary halt to the love life of BabeParilli, making him an even bigger sourpuss than ever

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I boldly predict that 1) it will be mid-season, and this dumb board will still be operating under the plague known as "Beta Release"

2) Meanwhile down on the field, thanks in part to his three sack effort vs Geno Smiff of the Jets Week 7, Dominique (You Know It Don't Come) Easley will be an early leader for DROTY

And 3) a puncture wound to his Brady Blow Up Doll will put a temporary halt to the love life of BabeParilli, making him an even bigger sourpuss than ever

[/QUOTE]

you forgot to include

4) Rusty is arrested (again) for violating the restraining order Bill Bellichick has filed against him to stay a minimum of 500 miles away from him (it started at the normal 50 feet but got progressively farther with each arrest)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

This forum really can be fantastic at times.  Thanks for the early morning chuckle guys.

Let's see:

*Pats 14-2 reg season, run table playoffs, win a close one over Seattle in SB

*D leads league in sacks, ints and scoring defense (meaning the D scores points)

*Gronk, Amendola and Edelman miss a total of zero games

*O is top 3 in scoring

*Babe will come out of the closet as one of Rusty's 1,422 screen names

*All the GMs on the board will acknowledge that BB actually no-sh!t knows what he's doing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

This forum really can be fantastic at times.  Thanks for the early morning chuckle guys.

Let's see:

*D leads league in sacks, ints and scoring defense (meaning the D scores points)

*O is top 3 in scoring

*All the GMs on the board will acknowledge that BB actually no-sh!t knows what he's doing

[/QUOTE]

Kudos to you for attempting to predict the last bold statement… although i'm not sure if that's a bold statement or just… crazy talk.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Let's see:

*O is top 3 in scoring

[/QUOTE]

Kudos to you for attempting to predict the last bold statement… although i'm not sure if that's a bold statement or just… crazy talk.

[/QUOTE]

Hadn't finished my first cup of coffee yet so it could be either.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

you forgot to include

4) Rusty is arrested (again) for violating the restraining order Bill Bellichick has filed against him to stay a minimum of 500 miles away from him (it started at the normal 50 feet but got progressively farther with each arrest)

5) I boldly predict that the NYG will start the season 0-6 again, and everyone's most least favorite Giants fan will go missing...errr, I mean he will throw himself into his work and wont be heard from around here for another two months

During his time away, this forum will experience what will later be called the Golden Era of Message Boarding, ie a period of intense activity, bursting with excitement, and characterized by profound creativity, and an exchange of powerful new ideas unprecedented in Front Burner history

This Golden Era will come to an abrupt end in December 2014 on or about the time that the Giants fan returns to the board. (A coincidence? I think not)

His first message upon returning "Did ya'll miss me?:):)" will be met with a collective *groan*...

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

you forgot to include

[/QUOTE]

5) I boldly predict that the NYG will start the season 0-6 again, and everyone's most least favorite Giants fan will go missing...errr, I mean he will throw himself into his work and wont be heard from around here for another two months

During his time away, this forum will experience what will later be called the Golden Era of Message Boarding, ie a period of intense activity, bursting with excitement, and characterized by profound creativity, and an exchange of powerful new ideas unprecedented in Front Burner history

This Golden Era will come to an abrupt end in December 2014 on or about the time that the Giants fan returns to the board. (A coincidence? I think not)

His first message upon returning "Did ya'll miss me?:):)" will be met with a collective *groan*...

[/QUOTE]

well since I was here thru the entire 0-6 start achy-breaky I wouldn't count on it! But I may suggest

6) Pats once again win Division IIA AFC East as Bills, Jets and Dolphins combined fail to field one professional QB for the 10th year in a row

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Metro-tool, Metro-tool, Metro-tool...  now its not nice to lie. I for one was mocking you about raking leaves and spring cleaning in your absense last year. Just cause you say you were here doesn't make it true. so you cant give a ticket to Ache because your making stuff up again.

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

The Patriots start off on fire going 5-0 on the strength of their running game and their dominating defense but then injuries start and the wheels come off.  They lose the next 3 going into the Denver game.  Brady looks disheartened, disinterested, and distant.  He gets benched in the Denver game and Mallett comes in to lead an epic comeback that is ruined by a last second Welker TD pass to a wide open Sanders who gets by Browner and Revis.  Patriot nation is embroiled in a QB  controversy and lament missing out on players like Sanders and call for BB and Brady's head.  Brady cries into Gisselle's inviting bosom.  During the bye he throws a Super Model party, inviting the entire offense for a team bonding experience.  Rejuvenated they head out of the break feeling positively positive, with a renewed sense of purpose and love for the game.  Meanwhile the D and special teams are angry that they weren't invited to the super model bye weeklong party.  This causes a rift within the team until Tom invites the team over for a super model dinner.  Gisselle tells them that if they win the Super Bowl she will throw an even more epic post Super Bowl super model party and the team responds with a positively positive perfect performance going undefeated, beating GB in the Super Bowl.  Gronk does a reality show about the Patriots inspiration, citing Tom and Gisselle as team leaders and BB as the most innovative coach in today's game.  The press has a coronary and label BB  the devil and a new media driven scandal is created, Bootygate.  The Patriots go on the threepeat before the rules comittee bans players from having sexual relations during the season and the whole league gets suspended and the NFL folds.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

well since I was here thru the entire 0-6 start achy-breaky I wouldn't count on it!

Nope. You went AWOL. Maybe you still looked in on the board everyday, and that made you feel like you were "here", but you werent contributing like before

I believe it was the week of the Carolina game, in which the Giants got their *sses handed to them 38-0, when you started your "The Giants will win 10 games/Make the playoffs" thread, which became an instant source of ridicule for everyone. That was like the tipping point...the embarrassing thread/the humiliating loss. After that you stopped showing up

Seriously. Not trying to bust your balls. That's what happened

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

[QUOTE]

well since I was here thru the entire 0-6 start achy-breaky I wouldn't count on it!

Nope. You went AWOL. Maybe you still looked in on the board everyday, and that made you feel like you were "here", but you werent contributing like before

I believe it was the week of the Carolina game, in which the Giants got their *sses handed to them 38-0, when you started your "The Giants will win 10 games/Make the playoffs" thread, which became an instant source of ridicule for everyone. That was like the tipping point...the embarrassing thread/the humiliating loss. After that you stopped showing up

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

^ fact

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I predict that Gronk will take the field in early September.  That's not exactly a bold prediction, from the pictures that I've seen of Gronk.  His therapy is progressing right on schedule, or else he's all done with physical therapy and so he's partying.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

The Patriots start the season at full health, and shows the NFL a truly dominant team on both sides of the ball. As the season goes on the injuries set in, but in epic fashion they win the SB, courtesy of a last minute drive where KT catches the TD as time expires.

Supra societatem nemo

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]well since I was here thru the entire 0-6 start achy-breaky I wouldn't count on it![/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

nope was here throughout and even started a couple of threads about Giants losses, bad start...go back and look please...and btw if I "came back" after they were already 0-2 etc...off a bad loss that just further proves I am here win or lose, good or bad...after a bad start and bad loss most would hide yet u say that's just when I showed up...nice try but I am the antithesis of fair weather

btw that also reminds me:

#7) Pats lose playoff game to Broncos (again) 59-7 and fans blame the refs and Roger Goodell

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

nope was here throughout and even started a couple of threads about Giants losses, bad start...go back and look please...and btw if I "came back" after they were already 0-2 etc...off a bad loss that just further proves I am here win or lose, good or bad...after a bad start and bad loss most would hide yet u say that's just when I showed up...nice try but I am the antithesis of fair weather

btw that also reminds me:

#7) Pats lose playoff game to Broncos (again) 59-7 and fans blame the refs and Roger Goodell

No

At 0-2 last year, the Giants season was still salveagable, hence you boldly predicted 10 wins and a playoff berth

After Week 3 however when 38-0 happened and reality set in, your bold prediction turned into a forum-wide joke, and as the Giants kept losing week after week, your contribution to the board tailed off significantly. Basically you disappeared from here for a very long time

Weeks later you started one other thread as I recall, but you did that to avoid responding to all the needling and mockery you were subjected to daily in your "10 Wins/Playoff" thread (which could have been retitled "Jintsfan: A Thread of Laughs"

That's what happened...

8) I boldly predict that 42AND46, aka Jintsfan, will be diagnosed with early onset dementia. Very sad, but the diagnosis will at least help to explain the confusion and the startling memory losses/distortions he has been suffering from over the last year or so. Pats fans, even some of his most bitter board antagonists, will wish him well...