***Make your " Way too early bold predictions for the 2014 season" here!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: ***Make your

14-2 record

Brady = MVP

SuperBowl Champs !

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 42AND46's comment:

[QUOTE]nope was here throughout and even started a couple of threads about Giants losses, bad start...go back and look please...and btw if I "came back" after they were already 0-2 etc...off a bad loss that just further proves I am here win or lose, good or bad...after a bad start and bad loss most would hide yet u say that's just when I showed up...nice try but I am the antithesis of fair weather

btw that also reminds me:

#7) Pats lose playoff game to Broncos (again) 59-7 and fans blame the refs and Roger Goodell[/QUOTE]

No

At 0-2 last year, the Giants season was still salveagable, hence you boldly predicted 10 wins and a playoff berth

After Week 3 however when 38-0 happened and reality set in, your bold prediction turned into a forum-wide joke, and as the Giants kept losing week after week, your contribution to the board tailed off significantly. Basically you disappeared from here for a very long time

Weeks later you started one other thread as I recall, but you did that to avoid responding to all the needling and mockery you were subjected to daily in your "10 Wins/Playoff" thread (which could have been retitled "Jintsfan: A Thread of Laughs"

That's what happened...

8) I boldly predict that 42AND46, aka Jintsfan, will be diagnosed with early onset dementia. Very sad, but the diagnosis will at least help to explain the confusion and the startling memory losses/distortions he has been suffering from over the last year or so. Pats fans, even some of his most bitter board antagonists, will wish him well...

[/QUOTE]

nice try but wrong again! Please put ur money where ur mouth is and go back and find the thread...not only did I not "tail off significantly" I stayed here and started threads after the next few losses...sorry achy breaky ur wrong and if ur so convinced ur right I have no problem with u going back and finding those posts...of course u won't : )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

If you really were here right along like you say you were, why then, when you were asked to explain your absence during that period, did you respond with a "Busy season in work. No time for fun and games on the board" type of answer?

Odd response for someone who now claims to have been here the whole time, no?

Jints-y Wints-y?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

If you really were here right along like you say you were, why then, when you were asked to explain your absence during that period, did you respond with a "Busy season in work. No time for fun and games on the board" type of answer?

Odd response for someone who now claims to have been here the whole time, no?

Jints-y Wints-y?

[/QUOTE]

[object HTMLDivElement]

wow he's busted bad on this one. Going to have to write himself a ticket. Carbon paper harikari !

Sections
Shortcuts