***Make your " Way too early bold predictions for the 2014 season" here!***

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

Re: ***Make your

14-2 record

Brady = MVP

SuperBowl Champs !

I love the New England Patriots, but i am not a fanatic. I want the team to win games the right way, playing good football. I demand the best from the players and the organization, because i support them the best way i can.          ISAAC ANDREU

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

If you really were here right along like you say you were, why then, when you were asked to explain your absence during that period, did you respond with a "Busy season in work. No time for fun and games on the board" type of answer?

Odd response for someone who now claims to have been here the whole time, no?

Jints-y Wints-y?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

If you really were here right along like you say you were, why then, when you were asked to explain your absence during that period, did you respond with a "Busy season in work. No time for fun and games on the board" type of answer?

Odd response for someone who now claims to have been here the whole time, no?

Jints-y Wints-y?

[object HTMLDivElement]

wow he's busted bad on this one. Going to have to write himself a ticket. Carbon paper harikari !

Sections
Shortcuts