Making a Move (Day 3)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Zeoli42. Show Zeoli42's posts

Making a Move (Day 3)

I was really questionable what to talk about today and i would like to talk about the receving core and linbackers today lets start out with the receving core

The pats have Randy moss who had an apperent seperated shoulder all season and wes welker who tore his ACL and virtually no 3rd WR help all year so options the pats can have is sign Antoino Bryant, Trade for Anquiane Boldin or lastly sign Brandon marshall who I might add is a restriceted free agent and the pats would have to give up draft picks honestly i would like Anquiane Bolding just becasue he is tough as nails in cacthing over the middle of the field, but the question can he strech the field that is why i like Brandon Marshall but the problom is his locker room presence 

Now lets talk about the linebacker core

Jarod Mayo is a great linebacker and needs some help he is the only good linebacker who would you rather have Karlos Dansbary, or Demeco Ryans (RFA) Ryans  is a tackling machine but that is what Mayo is and Dansbary can force alot turnovers what do you guys think

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Re: Making a Move (Day 3)

Heres a good idea watch the Texas Longhorns vs the rest of the nations stars this weekend and see if there aren't some hidden gems who could play in the NFL.
    Beats the heck out of hiring castoffs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tamayo2431. Show tamayo2431's posts

I would love for them to trade for A. Boldin. I'm sure their last 2nd Rd pick would be enough. This way they can have 3 solid WR's while Welker recovers and 4 solid wr's when Welker gets back. This will also allow B.Tate develop a bit more and see if he's a keeper. Sadly, knowing the Pats and how this move makes too much sense, they probably won't do it :(

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

If you want to spend that kind of money and draft picks to get Boldin I would rather them spend it on Vincent Jackson or Malcon Floyd. 

Boldin is always hurt and is not getting any younger. 

Sections
Shortcuts