Malcolm Butler

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

Malcolm Butler

...deserves his own thread after that performance.  

Way to show up on tape, MB. Very encouraging. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Malcolm Butler

Apparently, he's been "popping" in practice too. Assuming he can take a special teams role, I think he has a good chance of making the roster. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from fatsam72. Show fatsam72's posts

The Skins went after him several consecutive times, in different areas of the field; he competed hard each time and won most.  Also got his head around.  Yeah, yeah, pre-season and all that...but I thought he was very, very solid. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He showed signs of what you want to see. I want to see him against better WR's but certainly looked the part.

Trust me, I'm an engineer!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to fatsam72's comment:

...deserves his own thread after that performance.  

Way to show up on tape, MB. Very encouraging. 

He has been showing well at camp. I mentioned last week he is my sleeper to make the team. Hawkins was the other but he looked a little overwhelmed trying to play safety last night. He is a CB/S who I think is a better CB but is getting a shot at S because we are set at CB.

Browner is gonna play a lot in preseason because he wont play 1st four games so BB wants to get him work. Butler may make the team and then released once Browner returns? Either way he has been good so far. Competes well. On the other hand I was a bit dissapointed in L.Ryans play.(I think he is a good press guy who struggles in off man coverage) I have heard all these good things about him this camp but he started slow last year too so maybe its nothing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Butler was tested early and often, he covered well and was physical.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Liked what I saw from the kid; want to see more.  Be particularly interesting to see how he does when he's up against 1st line talent on a consistent basis. 

Gotta love those UDFAs who show up.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsdateam. Show Patsdateam's posts

It seemed like after every pass breakup/ highlight play he made, he never looked satisfied. He seems to want to win every battle to the fullest, and that's the best attitude anyone can have.

Sections
Shortcuts