1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Mallett or Cassel

In response to russgriswold's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

We could hand the ball off to Ridley 25 times in each game vs Buff or the feeble Jets and sweep them with ease.

Right meatball, just like we beat them last season by one score WITH Brady. Learn the game.

Maybe with more running and Mallett, we would be better off vs some good Ds?

[/QUOTE]

^^^^ Get help, you're a psycho.

Listen to yourself mental case. You're actually suggesting we might be better of with the nobody bench jockey over the HOF QB. Your stupidity is so immense, it is immeasurable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Actually Cassell made the Pro Bowl in his second year in KC, and a lot of people are saying if Ponder struggles they won't hesitate to put Cassell in...

[/QUOTE]

Sure . . .  a lot of "people" are saying that, but none of those people is Leslie Frazier. Of course, Frazier wouldn't be likely to say such a thing even if he believed it, but absolutely no one is going to be surprised when Christian Ponder struggles; any more than they're going to be surprised how formidable a Vikings team with an actual deep passing threat could potentially be.

The problem is that by the time Ponder struggles sufficiently to force Frazier's hand, it's going to be too late.

Either that . . .    or I am entirely wrong.

Wink

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Thomas_Paine. Show Thomas_Paine's posts

I think Mallett's issue is that he throws too hard.  I think he'd have alot more completions if he backed off that cannon a little bit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Thomas_Paine's comment:

I think Mallett's issue is that he throws too hard.  I think he'd have alot more completions if he backed off that cannon a little bit.

He throws like Ghostkowski kicks.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Bwahahahahahaha!!  OMG, OMG, OMG!!!  Bwahahahahahaha!  Are you for real?  The last ounce of credibility you had is now gone.  You might as well leave because you can't be taken serious any longer after that troll comment. 

Dude, do you even believe half the garbage you write here?  You are a T-R-O-L-L!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Tough call, I think they both have issues with accuracy, but Mallett does have an all world arm, so I'd pick Mallett. With Mallett you have to wonder is the inconsistencies in accuracy do to a lack of playing time, or is it something deeper? He threw a couple in the dirt last week and over threw a couple others, I've yet to see him have a clean game since he's been here. I hope he starts the entire game during the 4th preseason game.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Bwahahahahahaha!!  OMG, OMG, OMG!!!  Bwahahahahahaha!  Are you for real?  The last ounce of credibility you had is now gone.  You might as well leave because you can't be taken serious any longer after that troll comment. 

Dude, do you even believe half the garbage you write here?  You are a T-R-O-L-L!

[/QUOTE]

No he didn't!?!?!? Did he?

Just the other day he said Curtis Martin was never a pass receiving option out of the backfield - Curtis has 484 career receptions. Lmao! 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

We could hand the ball off to Ridley 25 times in each game vs Buff or the feeble Jets and sweep them with ease.

Right meatball, just like we beat them last season by one score WITH Brady. Learn the game.

Well, check Brady's play in those games. On XMas Eve in 2011 for example, vs Miami at home, our offense could not cross mid field all of the first half.

But, Brady wants to throw a lot, feel cozy in the shotgun and not lean on his run game, so we pay for it in the end.

[/QUOTE]

And................ Bill O"Brian said in an interview, after that game, that he PURPOSELY put TB in the shotgun to counter the PUMMELING he was receiving. 

The result was 4 TD's in the second half and a W.

Do you get it yet?

Learn the game!!!!!