Mallett will be traded, Tebow will be resigned. Just a hunch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

Mallett will be traded, Tebow will be resigned. Just a hunch

I don't know why, I just get the feeling that they really want TT on this team. They know TT will still be out there and my guess is they are shopping Mallet. Let's face it....He's not the future here. And if TB goes down, we re screwed anyways. So why not get a pick ( 4th rnd) andhave a store strong locker room presence in Tebow....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Re: Mallett will be traded, Tebow will be resigned. Just a hunch

In response to makonikyman's comment:

I don't know why, I just get the feeling that they really want TT on this team. They know TT will still be out there and my guess is they are shopping Mallet. Let's face it....He's not the future here. And if TB goes down, we re screwed anyways. So why not get a pick ( 4th rnd) andhave a store strong locker room presence in Tebow....

Well I guess there's screwed and really really screwed.  I'd have more confidence in turning to Doug Flutie (retired and 50) than TT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

No he wont, just a hunch. They can win with Mallet by using the running game to open up play actions and use Mallet's big arm to beat man coverage. They did the same with Cassel. They cant do that for Tebow, teams will always man-to-man Cover 1 Tebow and stuff the box.

And Tebow wont beat it, our terrible 2011 (second worst in NFL history) passing defense beat Tebow that year with that strategy, any decent defense can beat Tebow.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

No he wont, just a hunch. They can win with Mallet by using the running game to open up play actions and use Mallet's big arm to beat man coverage. They did the same with Cassel. They cant do that for Tebow, teams will always man-to-man Cover 1 Tebow and stuff the box.

And Tebow wont beat it, our terrible 2011 (second worst in NFL history) passing defense beat Tebow that year with that strategy, any decent defense can beat Tebow.

Fwiw....Cassel won games with his legs .....and dump passes. AND YES....the run game. But to pick up Big first downs Cassel scrambled...

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Who backs up 36 year old Tom Brady?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Ugh. Why won't Tebow-ers stop!

He isn't good. He is gone. It's over. 

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from makonikyman. Show makonikyman's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Neither is Mallett. That's the problem. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Don't think so man. Mallett is fine and would get a lot better if he had to go full time. No I think we have seen all the Tebow time we are going to see in NE.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

I hear that Cleveland has a standing offer of Mingo still on the table.

Hmmmmmmm...Mingo...is he anything like, oh what's his name from the Jets a few years back, the BUST.....you know that clown from Ohio State they took #1.....Ghoulston...ye3h, that was his name, the talentless clown they picked early in the draft....what a waste...If Mingo is anything like him, NO WAYYYYY!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrbungle. Show mrbungle's posts

Maybe this is a terrible thing to say but, am I the only one that thinks Mallett...um.....looks dumb? I mean, I know he has an arm and all but, whenever I see his face I think "not a physics major". He just doesn't have that "look" which I know is subjective but, I can't get over how dumb he looks. That helmet looks to be made for Herman Munster. 

I feel for TT. I do. The guy is a football player but, despite me wishing otherwise, he is not a QB. Was his undoing at NE because he insisted on playing QB? To me, it seems a bit unlike BB to not try and utilize an athlete like Tebow on this team. Maybe some sort of handshake deal was that TT would sign with NE with the intention of trying for a QB role only and if he failed, he'd be cut. 

So, I don't think the OP is too far off here. IMO if TT comes back, it's to play any position but QB. Then again, maybe not considering his tweet that he still wants to be a QB in this league. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from xjz3cf5. Show xjz3cf5's posts

as I recall, Rusty was thinking Mallet should yield a 1st rounder in return!  Seriously, you can make this kind of stuff up!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to xjz3cf5's comment:

as I recall, Rusty was thinking Mallet should yield a 1st rounder in return!  Seriously, you can make this kind of stuff up!

BUNGALOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...long time no Jet troll...LMAO!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from xjz3cf5. Show xjz3cf5's posts

What's that gotta do with Mallet as first rounder trade wait Rusty?  Plus, I hate the Jets and the rest of the AFC Least so, whatever

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

Fwiw....Cassel won games with his legs .....and dump passes. AND YES....the run game. But to pick up Big first downs Cassel scrambled...

[/QUOTE]

I meant they would protect Mallet by playing to his strengths, like they played to Matt's. Not that Matt had as strong an arm as Ryan.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

You're seeing what you want to see, instead of the blatantly obvious.

Tebow stinks, has always stunk, Belichick brought him in as a favor, either to Tebow or his former Florida coach, maybe we also needed a PR boost in an uncertain time.  

But the truth is he was NEVER going to make this roster, this is the best football team in the World... no chance.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOTBLITZ. Show HOTBLITZ's posts

In response to wozzy's comment:

Tebow stinks, has always stunk, Belichick brought him in as a favor, either to Tebow or his former Florida coach, maybe we also needed a PR boost in an uncertain time.  

But the truth is he was NEVER going to make this roster, this is the best football team in the World... no chance.

+1 

experiment is over! 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Will-Redd. Show Will-Redd's posts

Maybe the Tebow experiment was never about Tebow.  Maybe BB is considering switching to the Read Option after Brady retires and wanted to start testing out a future playbook.

Dreaming the Impossible Dream

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Stop like you're stopping?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I have rarely seen a post that displays somebody "seeing what they want to see" like this one wozzy. LMAO

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to HOTBLITZ's comment:

[QUOTE]

+1 

experiment is over! 

[/QUOTE]

maybe

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So, football experts.... What kind of draft pick would Mallet yeild now that he just got outplayed in the last preseason game by "the worst QB who ever lived"? LMAO

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

Mallett is fine and would get a lot better if he had to go full time.

Rusty likes to make things up too.

Fact: Mallet just got outplayed by Tebow after TT got the system under his belt with the camp culmination. Meanwhile Mallet has years in the system under his belt.

But BB can only ditch so many of his high draft pick fails per year or it would look really bad. Ras I and Cunningham are about as much of a hit to his rep as he's willing to take in one year. LMFAO

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I have rarely seen a post that displays somebody "seeing what they want to see" like this one wozzy. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Ya right...I meam...I know you and your boyfriend WOZZY are the ONE and ONLY authority On this great game, and of course OUR NEW ENGLAND patriots. Heaven forbid someone else come along and state an opinion. Listen dickhead....if you and F$&@face don't like what I...or anyone else for that matter, has to say...then you should both keep you're 2 bit, know-it-all, opinions....if that's what you call them....to yourself...OK 

[/QUOTE]

Bro, you still d-head is a curse. Edit before a mod sees it.

Sections
Shortcuts