2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Mallett will be traded, Tebow will be resigned. Just a hunch

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

[QUOTE]

He's just a bad NFL QB. 

Then, so is Luck.

[/QUOTE]

You're losing more and more credibility by day. No on would pick Tebow over Luck, no one! Not even on Luck's worst day would I even consider taking Tebow over him. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

Tebow is the perfect 3rd string QB.  But patriots FAILED to cultivate any versatility that would have kept him on the roster.  3rd stringer who can play on special teams.  punt return was my personal wish.  catch the ball , shake off a few gunners gain yards.  Or situational RB.  Pitch power sweeps, reverses and halfback option passes...  THAT'S how to use Tebow.

One problem, buddy. Tebow came into New England with only one thing on his mind, he was only going to play QB. He wasn't going to be "situational RB" or play any other position besides QB. He demanded no to TE, H-Back, FB or punt protector. And if he thought Bill Belichick was going to DARE, yes, DARE, come to Tom Brady and tell him to get off the field so Tim Tebow could do a play, Tim Tebow might neyed to get a mental evaluation test. 

As far as Punt Returner goes, Tebow is neither fast nor quick. He'd make a terrible PR man. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to makonikyman's comment:

I don't know why, I just get the feeling that they really want TT on this team. They know TT will still be out there and my guess is they are shopping Mallet. Let's face it....He's not the future here. And if TB goes down, we re screwed anyways. So why not get a pick ( 4th rnd) andhave a store strong locker room presence in Tebow....

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/23459432/robert-kraft-very-much-wanted-tim-tebow-to-make-patriots

Looks like only Kraft and maybe Joshy wanted him here. I cant imagine BB wanted to keep Tebow for any other reason than to do Josh a solid and give the kid one more chance and Kraft wants to be his agent!?  That sais it all for me...lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

Tebow is the perfect 3rd string QB.  But patriots FAILED to cultivate any versatility that would have kept him on the roster.  3rd stringer who can play on special teams.  punt return was my personal wish.  catch the ball , shake off a few gunners gain yards.  Or situational RB.  Pitch power sweeps, reverses and halfback option passes...  THAT'S how to use Tebow.

One problem, buddy. Tebow came into New England with only one thing on his mind, he was only going to play QB. He wasn't going to be "situational RB" or play any other position besides QB. He demanded no to TE, H-Back, FB or punt protector. And if he thought Bill Belichick was going to DARE, yes, DARE, come to Tom Brady and tell him to get off the field so Tim Tebow could do a play, Tim Tebow might neyed to get a mental evaluation test. 

HOW do you know this???

As far as Punt Returner goes, Tebow is neither fast nor quick. He'd make a terrible PR man. 

[/QUOTE]

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Ugh. Why won't Tebow-ers stop!

He isn't good. He is gone. It's over. 

This squared.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

HOW do you know this???

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He made that clear in NY, Belichick turned Edelman into a WR/PR/CB, why wouldn't want to implement Tebow in space?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

In response to raptor64d's comment:

[QUOTE]

Mallett is fine and would get a lot better if he had to go full time.

Rusty likes to make things up too.

Fact: Mallet just got outplayed by Tebow after TT got the system under his belt with the camp culmination. Meanwhile Mallet has years in the system under his belt.

But BB can only ditch so many of his high draft pick fails per year or it would look really bad. Ras I and Cunningham are about as much of a hit to his rep as he's willing to take in one year. LMFAO

[/QUOTE]

Only in your tiny head. Tebow scored a TD on a short pass and huge YAC and one with ten seconds left when the Giants didn't care. How that translates to outplayed is a typical babe hallucination

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

He's the perfect 3rd string QB when the NFL allows 75 men on the roster.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

Running QB's don't win in the NFL...if they can run to set up the pass, yes...otherwise, no...and TEBOW CAN'T PASS!!!!

And what the heck does a phrase "perfect 3rd string QB" actually mean? Good enough to hog up a roster spot and hopefully never have to play? I don't get it...why would you design a whole offense around a GUY WHO , hopefully, WILL NEVER HAVE TO PLAY?

Ok... 3rd string means a guy that comes in in an emergency, once a year or maybe never.  You don't want an actual good QB ,they are too expensive. You want an unconventional big runner type who can toss a few balls over the top.  If you're down to #3 it means#1 and 2 are hurt in a game which is not that far fetched.  by the following week either #1 or 2 may be back from injury or another player signed to replace. 

In the meantime, #3 can be a stud on STs.  its dumb to say tebow will not play other positions.  He did on the jets and its more likely now with more reality slapping him in the face (QB on film... Yikes)  .  He also didn't play behind #1 o-line. But put him on sts ... Get him the ball in the open field.  See what happens. 

It still makes sense, since he could be resigned at a lower price presumably. Put him on kicking team , see if he can tackle.  Religious people are humble.  BB is the master of versatility.  It sucks that he didn't even try to morph tebow into a special teamer or situational running back.