Man Love For Mccourtey club

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Man Love For Mccourtey club

i'm the president

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Re: Man Love For Mccourtey club

In Response to Man Love For Mccourtey club:
    i'm the president
    Posted by sirpinochle

He is a straight-up STUD, no doubt!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

he played well

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Shout out to all the people on this board that was yelling at Belichick for "drafting a special teams player."

But word, this kid's going to be a great one and to think he's just scratching the surface!!

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Man Love For Mccourtey club:
    Shout out to all the people on this board that was yelling at Belichick for "drafting a special teams player." But word, this kid's going to be a great one and to think he's just scratching the surface!!
    Posted by apdynasty23

Agreed. Kudos to BB and scouting staff for that draft pick, I must say that at the time I was scratching my head considering what my perception of our needs at the time were. What the hell do I know.... Zip

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from toocool9090. Show toocool9090's posts

Thats a bit too far, expecially considering there is no cap...

Considering salaries (and soon, despite salaries), I would not trade him straight up for Revis
    Posted by Encinitas

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

IMO, he's already the best DB they have under contract and that includes Bodden.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Best pick I've seen this season.  Crazy skills.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from R3S1N20. Show R3S1N20's posts

it will be nice to watch another soon to be shut down corner do his thing. i miss those days. i think he could be better than ty law was.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I think Bodden is better, but McCourty is great.  They will be awesome together.  Wilhite needs to be taken out and beaten.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Man Love For Mccourtey club : Thats a bit too far, expecially considering there is no cap...
    Posted by toocool9090

Not too far for me. The cap will return, no doubt...it's part of what makes football the most exciting and competitive major sport, and an important part of how you structure your roster. Revis is better, at the moment, but I can easily see McCourty reaching that level within 1-2 years.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Did you see what great position he had on his receivers most of the day?  He's going to make a lot of interceptions until teams just stop throwing the ball his way . . .

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from USMCM1A1. Show USMCM1A1's posts

I'm in :)

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

To ALL:

I'd like to give a personal "shout-out" to none other than MY-self...  FOR, AS you long-time member's of this board just might happen to recall MY Thread dedicated to none other than DEVIN MCCOURTY (I might have mentioned it once or twice, as I regurgitated that thread onto you fortunate souls, 3-4 seperate X).  Oh, OH- "WHEN," do you know ask, "WAS this thread ORIGINALLY Created" (I know you were asking this, right?).  Well, AS you most certainly recall, It WAS created PRE-Draft, back in January ooor February sometime...  Yes, yes.  Now, AS a certified 365 day a year draftnut (again, better than the SB for me...seriously), I NEVER usually dedicate a thread towards 1 single draftee...but I did for Devin McCourty.  I believe that I said in it that He IS (whatever the imbec!le "talking heads" were saying then)-THE #1 Complete and Total Cornerback from the 2010 NFL Draft (better than Joe Haden and MUCH better than Kyle Wilson), AND (yes, there's an "and")-barring "unfortunate circumstances", McCourty had "ALL the makings to be the LEAGUE'S next shut-down cornerback," whom had "A COMPLETE set of game--skills as a CB."

~Jesus, I'm sorta surprised that not a single soul on this board, Has yet said, something like, "Laz, It's sorta like YOU yourself, have been making these big-plays on oppossing teams's #1 wide receivers....DO ya think, Laz, that you'll get the call this week to suit up, or at least some big percentage of McCourty's future contracts?"  My answer...?  I keep checking my voicemail and mailbox, as word undoubtedly, should be coming shortly...

p.s....A FURTHER "reminder" of My GREATER Points RE: The Over-emphasis on Brandon Spikes's 40 time, and his collegiate skills covering the pass...  Another homerun by ole Laz (just like my point that, I "liked the selection spot of TE Aaron Hernandez, but the kid'll NEVER amount to ANYTHING!"  Lookin' good there, too 8^)).   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Man......Why did they use their first round pick on him???????? Just kidding, notice how we do not see those comments anymore....lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Spetznaz24. Show Spetznaz24's posts

It hurts that Bodden is out. Imagine what our secondary would look like with Bodden and McCourty!  

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from MonsterFan. Show MonsterFan's posts

this needed to be posted again....watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFBzON8UU2I

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

If we had Bodden and McCourty playing right now...O-U-C-H! I hope Bodden makes a full recovery I loved his style of play and Devin is going to be a great one.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from changes1677. Show changes1677's posts

hes the next shut down corner.. i havent seen a rookie corner play this good so soon in a long time..  usually takes 2 years.  but this kid is gonna be better than revis.. i still cant believe i questioned this draft pick.  thank god we got him cus i heard the jets were after him as well... whew

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sign me up!  He is playing beyond expectations.  Stud for sure!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from tankboytaylor. Show tankboytaylor's posts

that kid got skills his brother had a pick for the titans today also

Sections
Shortcuts