Mangini fired this season?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sammykd. Show Sammykd's posts

Mangini fired this season?

Profootballtalk had some speculation that he could go during the season.  That is something I would LOVE to see.

LOL someone on one of the national broadcasts referred to FatBoy looking like a UPS delivery guy in his uniform.  I'd say that's an insult to UPS!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Re: Mangini fired this season?

I predicted that Mangini would be fired in October. I didn't think he looked like a UPS guy. He looked like someone who thought the Ravens were using cameras.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Cleveland replaces Detroit as the biggest loser team in the NFL.

Mangini gets his just desserts, no one likes a stool pidgeon.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Low-FB-IQ. Show Low-FB-IQ's posts

In Response to Mangini fired this season?:
    Profootballtalk had some speculation that he could go during the season.  That is something I would LOVE to see. LOL someone on one of the national broadcasts referred to FatBoy looking like a UPS delivery guy in his uniform.  I'd say that's an insult to UPS!
    Posted by Sammykd

Not likely.

First everyone expected the Browns to be awful this year so their really were never any expectations this year about the team being any good.

Secondly and more importantly, he has a 4 year contract. The Browns don't want to be eating that I don't think.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Cleveland has remained quiet on who they want starting at coach.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

I hope so, I couldn't be more happy about his Karma coming and getting him finally.

Sections
Shortcuts