Mangini looking to kiss and makeup.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobomul. Show bobomul's posts

Mangini looking to kiss and makeup.

Cleveland Browns head coach Eric Mangini recently embraced the idea of mending fences with former friend and mentor Bill Belichick.

But based on the response this week from the New England Patriots' coach, Mangini shouldn't hold his breath.

http://sports.espn.go.com/blog/afcnorth/post/_/id/19872/mangini-belichick-divide-still-strong

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Re: Mangini looking to kiss and makeup.

Now I hate Mangina* even more. He's trying to act like his actions were something that can be forgiven..No they can't moron. You tried to ruin your mentor and friend by being a rat and now you crawl back and try to kiss the hand that made you. Mangina* when you get fired from the Browns and you will you will drift into obscurity and hopefully the NFL nevers hears from you again.

*this forum won't let you type mangina* W T F

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Eric Manboobs's actions now have caused messageboard to ban the word mangina* forever.

I love how Manboobs is still employed and people think he is worthy of being an NFL coach.

It's pretty clear he took his promotion to Def Coordinator, in his mind, for one year, using that position into a springboard of a much higher salary although unprepared to lead, as a way to use Belichick.

BB had just lost Crennel and Manboobs was bailing only 1 year in to his new role.

Why Cleveland hired this low character individual, I have no idea.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

In Response to Re: Mangini looking to kiss and makeup.:
    [QUOTE]Eric Manboobs's actions now have caused messageboard to ban the word mangina* forever. I love how Manboobs is still employed and people think he is worthy of being an NFL coach. It's pretty clear he took his promotion to Def Coordinator, in his mind, for one year, using that position into a springboard of a much higher salary although unprepared to lead, as a way to use Belichick. BB had just lost Crennel and Manboobs was bailing only 1 year in to his new role. Why Cleveland hired this low character individual, I have no idea.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

He was always hired as the lame duck coach. Holmgren wants to coach but not quite yet and Mang!na is just keeping the seat warm for him. Plus, last offseason, Gruden, Cowher and Schottenheimer still weren't ready to coach. Now, at least two of those three are ready, along with Holmgren by all indications. I think either way, he's out after this year.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Gruden is the best of the bunch.  I don't think it's even close from that list.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mangini looking to kiss and makeup. : He was always hired as the lame duck coach. Holmgren wants to coach but not quite yet and Mang!na is just keeping the seat warm for him. Plus, last offseason, Gruden, Cowher and Schottenheimer still weren't ready to coach. Now, at least two of those three are ready, along with Holmgren by all indications. I think either way, he's out after this year.
    Posted by apdynasty23[/QUOTE]

I hope your correct, I despise this person, more than my ex, and she took everything I had.

Justice would be having him completely out of football!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw. Show Philskiw's posts

Have you seen Mangenius this year? He lost a bunch of weight. Looks like he's in high school

before

after

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

I hope BB pulls a Tyson on him and when they exchange hands and hugs, bites Mangina#'s ear off. 

For a guy to do this to his mentor is a disgrace. Although 3 years ago, I hope BB holds grudges and uses Sunday to move Mangina# one step closer to the soup kitchen. I understand being competitive, but you don't throw your mentor under a greyhound bus and then say, "time heals all"....not buying it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Mangina* can pound sand till he rots in hell. Every time I think of that lost 1st rounder, I get steamed all over again. This, from a guy Belichick plucked as a frickin'  ball boy and turned into a coach. Incredible turncoat.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Mangini loves to play this game in the media. He's the "nice guy" who BB was mean to.

The media hatred of BB has many forms.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

All I can say is why bother? Does he think if he gets fired from the Browns there's a position for him in New England? All the head coaches know each other and some are close friends but it's not like all the coaches hang out together during the off season. Surely a class guy like the Man gina can find 1 friend among the other 31 head coaches.

Or maybe not.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

What is best in life?

To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentaion of their women.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

[QUOTE]What is best in life? To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentaion of their women.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

It does quite work as well in print because it has to be said with Arnold's accent.

Do you think BB worships Crom

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

I hate that b a s t a r d RATgini

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tcal2. Show Tcal2's posts

Here's his kiss.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobomul. Show bobomul's posts

I do love that BB doesn't go all PC with Manboobs and tells the media that "all is forgiven".  BB is loyal...just to those who show some loyalty back.

Mangini is UNFORGVIN.  Now and forever. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Mangini is doing this in hopes that Bill will give him and the Browns some sympathy this Sunday and not run the score up too high on him and make him look bad  so he can keep his job.

Snitches get stitches!!!

Sections
Shortcuts