Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate

In Response to Re: Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate:
    I agree and have said Kraft puts the league above himself and the Pats. What I find hypocritical of Goodell is Harbaugh did not put the league above himself by dodging the question as a current NFL employee. His commenting on a fellow co-worker in the NFL (pats and saints) very irresponsibly, and is apparently not being reprimanded or punished for further negative attention to the NFL brand, is a joke. Goodell came down hard on NE and New Orleans for negative attention to the brand, not the subjectivity of the violation.  We all know now what a farce spygate was, but let's not pretend Harbaugh wasn't trying to be sneaky in Baltimore on a radio show either. There are way too many morons running around not having a clue with the facts on Spygate, the context or the BB/Manboobs backstory. Any mere mention of it is a boon for E$pn as well. Note the timing. Post draft, another successful one for NE. It's oh so nice that Goodell decided to play the PC police in 2006 and treat a longstanding video scouting rule the way he wanted, but he can never escape the outrageously poor handling of an inter-divisional spat and two coaches, mostly BB, who was messing with a former protege. If anyone brought the negative attention to the situation, it was the Jets.  Goodell did nothing. He chose to show conssitency with Draconian rulings, on the heels of Pacman Jones and Mike VIck, so he could have an easier $ell over in Europe. Said it then, say it now. Heck, the Jets are STILL bringing negative attention to the league, 5 years later.
    Posted by BassFishing

Goodell is a joke. His daddy was an appointed US Senator from NY. Mamma was a NYer as well (Buffalo). He attended Washington & Jefferson near Pittsburgh and I personally know people who attended when he did that say he is a twit at best. He worked as a bartender through college and it took 5 ballots for him to get in as Commish. Before that he worked for the jets, surprise surprise. One would be a fool to assume strings were not pulled to get him where he is.

Kraft was in grave error when he supported this stiffs appointment to Commish. I will be greatly surprised if he is not removed from his position in the not too distant future. He is reviled throughout the NFL.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Actually, the owners love him, unfortunately.  He's got the ratings up and more investment in the league with him cleaning up the thuggy type personality the league was leaning towards prior to his arrival.

In that area, he's correct, but with his arbitray rulings and wild Draconian punishments have made him look silly and very egotistical.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Actually, the owners love him, unfortunately.  He's got the ratings up and more investment in the league with him cleaning up the thuggy type personality the league was leaning towards prior to his arrival. In that area, he's correct, but with his arbitray rulings and wild Draconian punishments have made him look silly and very egotistical.
    Posted by BassFishing

His getting shamelessly bood at the draft is nothing the owners enjoy. It makes their brand look bad. His accomplishments are not his at all. The owners have him on a tight leash ever since spygate. They are the ones orchestrating the get tough rulings on the players. You or I could have easily gotten the same CB agreement he did, since the owners were holding the winning hand all along.

I wouldn't be so sure they love the guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

It doesn't matter. He's their puppet.  I'd love to know who was prodding him behind the scenes (besides the Jets) with Spygate.

Always wanted to learn that information. 

I also am not in favor of Thursday night games. I think that is contradictory with the idea Goodell wants to help protect the players.   My issues with him is his lawyer hypocrisy and contradictions.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

It doesn't matter. He's their puppet.  I'd love to know who was prodding him behind the scenes (besides the Jets) with Spygate. Always wanted to learn that information.  I also am not in favor of Thursday night games. I think that is contradictory with the idea Goodell wants to help protect the players.   My issues with him is his lawyer hypocrisy and contradictions.
    Posted by BassFishing

I don't think he was prodded on spygate. His statements about it came out almost immediatly saying he would come down hard if the allegation was true. He immediately painted himself into a corner. It was a very short time between the incident and the issuing of punishment. After that, the entire tactic was to stonewall. The Walsh affair threw a monkey wrench into the stonewalling temporarily, but once that was disposed of the tactic was resumed in full.

What doesn't fit into everything else well is Goodell's statements before the 2008 SB. I can only attribute that outburst to Goodell's stupidity. He was surely spanked again for that blunder by the owners.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate : Your argument relies on this: "This episode represents a calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field." So the Comissioner states they "attempted" to avoid such rules, but he does not say they suceeded. An attempt to affect the play on the field  that is not successful cannot render the accomplishment "tainted". The accomplishment is entirely unaffected by a failed attempt to affect it.
    Posted by BabeParilli

I don't have any desire to discuss this further as the Pacers currently have an 8 point lead on Orlando, but I'll say this.  You attempted to disparage me with your Perry Mason take a few posts ago, yet here you are trying to break down words within a meaning in order to satisfy the point you wish to make.  It would behoove you to stay away from such methods if you are going to call someone out for using them. 

Finally, taping was a systemic act since Belichick began with the pats.  So how many years were they not caught, yet Belichick admitted to the act. 

Enough of this.  Just own it.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

Other teams filmed the Pats.  You own it.  Goodell felt the rule meant no filming of any signals at any time at all, even from the specified locations.  That;s his opinion, but he's also a lawyer and it would make sense to most educated humans to not leave the taping of signals in the hands of 23 year old drips who make $10 hour, whether they shoot cheerleaders or hand signals over old episodes of Three's Company or not.

You seem to struggle as to why the locations are listed.  If you aren't filming signals, why do the locations matter?   I always wonder if a moron like yourself would be a moron in person or if you just do it as a raging Colts loser on a Pats board for attention.  Likely the latter.

You're too dumb or purposely dumb because you want so bad to feel better about the Colts not being good enough to beat the PAts, as an arrogant and entitled bandwagon Colts fan.

You own it.

You seem to have no issue with any team's 23 year old intern being held responsible for what he films.

A little odd filming is allowed and yet the NFL has no quality control process in place, isn't it?

And don;t make me post that Bill Cowher interview where he says he filmed my Pats and your Colts.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In Response to Re: Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate : I don't have any desire to discuss this further as the Pacers currently have an 8 point lead on Orlando, but I'll say this.  You attempted to disparage me with your Perry Mason take a few posts ago, yet here you are trying to break down words within a meaning in order to satisfy the point you wish to make.  It would behoove you to stay away from such methods if you are going to call someone out for using them.  Finally, taping was a systemic act since Belichick began with the pats.  So how many years were they not caught, yet Belichick admitted to the act.  Enough of this.  Just own it.
    Posted by UD6

My reference to Perry Mason was not to disparage examination of the language pertaining to statements and documents relative to spygate. It was to disparage your amateurish spin on them in which you have been soundly vanquished at every turn.

As far as the act being systemic, that point is moot. Goodell's memo specifically CHANGED the restrictions for taping. Otherwise the memo would have simply referred to the bylaws or operations manual without elaboration.

As admitted by the fired Matt Walsh, an antagonist of the Patriots, the tapes were never used the day of the game. This was the core of BB's self defense on the matter as well. The memo, bylaws and operations manual all are specific that taping restrictions are in place to assure such video will not be used DURING THAT GAME.

There was no violation of the circumstance the rules were trying to prohibit because the tapes were viewed after the game. The violation was that they COULD have been used during the game because the location of the taping was accessible to coaches and staff during the game.  That's why the league stated "no competitive advantage was gained" yet also said rules were violated.

So again you lose in your attempt to spin. Your phoney attempt to posture yourself as having integrity in this matter is an abject failure.

Be grateful to Kraft he bit the bullet and didn't take Goodell to court on this for the good of the league. Because if he did and the extent of such taping and other activities saw the light of day through legal testimony the league would have taken a big popularity hit. And if that happened little podunk markets like Indy would be the first to bite the dust.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Other teams filmed the Pats.  You own it.  Goodell felt the rule meant no filming of any signals at any time at all, even from the specified locations.  That;s his opinion, but he's also a lawyer and it would make sense to most educated humans to not leave the taping of signals in the hands of 23 year old drips who make $10 hour, whether they shoot cheerleaders or hand signals over old episodes of Three's Company or not. You seem to struggle as to why the locations are listed.  If you aren't filming signals, why do the locations matter?   I always wonder if a moron like yourself would be a moron in person or if you just do it as a raging Colts loser on a Pats board for attention.  Likely the latter. You're too dumb or purposely dumb because you want so bad to feel better about the Colts not being good enough to beat the PAts, as an arrogant and entitled bandwagon Colts fan. You own it. You seem to have no issue with any team's 23 year old intern being held responsible for what he films. A little odd filming is allowed and yet the NFL has no quality control process in place, isn't it? And don;t make me post that Bill Cowher interview where he says he filmed my Pats and your Colts.  
    Posted by BassFishing

The reason for specific locations is because of accessibility during the game to club staff of such tapes. The memo is an elaboration on the bylaws and operations maual to clarify that point. All three are very specific that the restriction has to do with viewing the tape during the game.

As far as dog, he is in his homer mode so no integrity will be displayed on this. He is capable of objectivity, but not when the Dolts have an interest in it being spun. He will swill the Dolt kool-aide EVERY time, so his thoughts on such matters can never be taken seriously.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

He tries to twist the timeline and the facts like a sneaky lawyer would, but a judge would veto any of it in a courtroom.  Underpants has never had his facts straight on the topic (or any topic, really), nor does he admit that his Colts employ a video coordinator and always have.  EVery single NFL team either had the Pats on film or filmed things I'd prefer not be captured as part of a scouting portfolio, but that's what was allowed in the Tagliabue years.  The fact is, the NFL never addressed this supposed violation for decades in broad daylight. Nor, did they ban filming or have a quality control process in place where they'd check just what some 20 something $10/hr kid was filming.

I've said this many times here, but I haveno issue with Goodell punishing BB and the Pats for taking a personal matter to the forefront, but a 1st rd pick and that kind of a fine is absolutely ridiculous.   It's his league, but his Draconian reaction and knee jerk approach reflects a poor decision on his part. The second you let you one team bring any beef public like that, the more time you should take to quietly diffuse the situation. Goodell panicked, caved into the Jets and media, and someone forced him to compromise once the tape was leaked.  To this day, we've heard no answer as to how on earth his own evidence in making a decision made it to the public BEFORE his decision was made on what to do.  I love how the media ignored this aspect of the protocol within the NFL and how it is more of the true sourced with the severity of the punishment, v.s. BB messing with Manboobs a year removed from BB (technically ilegally) asking the NFL to shut down Manboobs in FOxborough. 

Do we even know why the incident in Foxborough wasn't reported to Goodell? Just what it is the protocol? Why did Goodell's own employees not know how to enforce the rule itself?

We heard nothing about any of this.

The aftereffects, championed by the media and ESPN in particular, speak for themselves. Agenda. Agenda for $$. They were on Harbaugh's comments faster than a jackrabbit on a date.

BB and the Pats organization must have had to have signed a contract with Goodell to not speak in detail about the incident because it's very odd to see the team slandered years later, when we have all this evidence that backs BB. I admire the Pats for not lowering themselves, but then again, it's 5 years later and maybe it's time to come down with their own hammer.

It appears Goodell learned a bit from his poor handling of Spygate by slowly and methodically putting  a case together against New Orleans before coming down with the hammer on that.

The differences are vast, but in no way does Spygate come remotely close to the 1997 and 1998 Broncos cap deceit or this thing here with the Saints. 

When BB writes his bio, the one chapter I'll probably skip ahead to is the one on the witch hunt and his experience behind why it was allowed to fester.  I seriously do not think BB or Kraft (even Brady) had any idea just how jealous people are/were of NE prior to Sept 2007.  

Teams, the media, fans, etc, were just waiting for any excuse to come down on them and I saw it building for years. When I heard someone say "Bruschi faked his stroke for attention" in 2005, I knew we had a problem with an insane jealousy never before seen in sports.

Sad, really.

Things that should be admired in this society are reviled or tossed into a Schaudenfreude wheel that goes around and around and around, so people can feel better abotu their own crappy lives. The witch hunt that is Spygate is just another example of that.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

In Response to Re: Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate : The reason for specific locations is because of accessibility during the game to club staff of such tapes. The memo is an elaboration on the bylaws and operations maual to clarify that point. All three are very specific that the restriction has to do with viewing the tape during the game . As far as dog, he is in his homer mode so no integrity will be displayed on this. He is capable of objectivity, but not when the Dolts have an interest in it being spun. He will swill the Dolt kool-aide EVERY time, so his thoughts on such matters can never be taken seriously.
    Posted by BabeParilli

No kidding. I don't know why you're bolding that for me. I've told this to him 1000 times here and he ignores WHY the locations are listed.

He also never answered why they are listed in his own opinion, which is what he does when he's lost a debate. 

It's also why Goodell looks like a moron.   Everything captured during an NFL game is considered scouting, as long as it isn't used DURING the game.  All 32 teams know this, sign off on it and it's never been an issue until some teams who are jealous of NE and their streamlined efficiencies as organization, was seen as an advantage.

This is the absolute truth. So, teams confronted Goodell, sold him on their view of what the rule means, and Goodell in fear of potential negativity via technological advantages within competition of the game, failed to really understand his own rule.

So, on the fly, he doesn't change the rule to specifically ban filming, but he allows a convoluted rule to sit and hope a memorandum in a shotgun style of management, would represent a threat to teams who weren't following it the wayy he saw fit.

To fix a problem he felt might be a problem, why not vote on the rule and have it changed so NO teams are allowed to film? If the fear is "technology" used as a possible future advantage, then why was Miami not punished in 2006 for admitting buying CBS audio to use to scout against NE, matching it up to their game films to get Brady's audibles in 21-0 shutout in December 2006?

Where is the consistency?

They admitted it!  In his rule it talks about any kind of technology to be used and aided in the playing of a game, which apparently, means a FUTURE game.

Miami stinks, NE doesn't, so only NE is strung up, prompted by a jealous rival.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He tries to twist the timeline and the facts like a sneaky lawyer would, but a judge would veto any of it in a courtroom.  Underpants has never had his facts straight on the topic (or any topic, really), nor does he admit that his Colts employ a video coordinator and always have.  EVery single NFL team either had the Pats on film or filmed things I'd prefer not be captured as part of a scouting portfolio, but that's what was allowed in the Tagliabue years.  The fact is, the NFL never addressed this supposed violation for decades in broad daylight. Nor, did they ban filming or have a quality control process in place where they'd check just what some 20 something $10/hr kid was filming. I've said this many times here, but I haveno issue with Goodell punishing BB and the Pats for taking a personal matter to the forefront, but a 1st rd pick and that kind of a fine is absolutely ridiculous.   It's his league, but his Draconian reaction and knee jerk approach reflects a poor decision on his part. The second you let you one team bring any beef public like that, the more time you should take to quietly diffuse the situation. Goodell panicked, caved into the Jets and media, and someone forced him to compromise once the tape was leaked.  To this day, we've heard no answer as to how on earth his own evidence in making a decision made it to the public BEFORE his decision was made on what to do.  I love how the media ignored this aspect of the protocol within the NFL and how it is more of the true sourced with the severity of the punishment, v.s. BB messing with Manboobs a year removed from BB (technically ilegally) asking the NFL to shut down Manboobs in FOxborough.  Do we even know why the incident in Foxborough wasn't reported to Goodell? Just what it is the protocol? Why did Goodell's own employees not know how to enforce the rule itself? We heard nothing about any of this. The aftereffects, championed by the media and ESPN in particular, speak for themselves. Agenda. Agenda for $$. They were on Harbaugh's comments faster than a jackrabbit on a date. BB and the Pats organization must have had to have signed a contract with Goodell to not speak in detail about the incident because it's very odd to see the team slandered years later, when we have all this evidence that backs BB. I admire the Pats for not lowering themselves, but then again, it's 5 years later and maybe it's time to come down with their own hammer. It appears Goodell learned a bit from his poor handling of Spygate by slowly and methodically putting  a case together against New Orleans before coming down with the hammer on that. The differences are vast, but in no way does Spygate come remotely close to the 1997 and 1998 Broncos cap deceit or this thing here with the Saints.  When BB writes his bio, the one chapter I'll probably skip ahead to is the one on the witch hunt and his experience behind why it was allowed to fester.  I seriously do not think BB or Kraft (even Brady) had any idea just how jealous people are/were of NE prior to Sept 2007.   Teams, the media, fans, etc, were just waiting for any excuse to come down on them and I saw it building for years. When I heard someone say "Bruschi faked his stroke for attention" in 2005, I knew we had a problem with an insane jealousy never before seen in sports. Sad, really. Things that should be admired in this society are reviled or tossed into a Schaudenfreude wheel that goes around and around and around, so people can feel better abotu their own crappy lives. The witch hunt that is Spygate is just another example of that.
    Posted by BassFishing

There was a report on PFT back then which stated a source said BB told Goodell to do the punishments and end it - period. If he didn't, BB is said to have told him he would blow the whistle on all rules violations in the NFL he knew of. Goodell ended it immediately.

Only a fool would think BB would order taping and not tape proof others were doing the same thing. If he is anything he is thorough. That's why Goodell destroyed the tapes. And I'll betcha BB still has personal copies.

As far as the jests violation; that was just as much a violation as the Pats. The jets admitted it. They said they "had permission". Sorry, but the rules don't say it's okay even with permission. The difference is the Pats did not turn them into the NFL. Pats' security removed them. But still the league should have acted after the fact. Something is rotten in Denmark with this league, that's a certainty.

Still, BB was an idiot to keep taping after the memo. He should have known the second he read that they were after him.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I know.  I believe that report as well because it was also reported by many at the Globe and Herald here  in Boston.

It was also why Goodell destroyed the tapes BB sent him. Agree.  I love how Goodell can't keep 1 tape in his office for 48 hours, yet he destoys evidence that provides a context proving why his punishment was too severe. lol 

The media kept asking Goodell why, but Goodell lied.  It was because it had other teams panning their cameras at NE's sidelines.  Duh. Considering everyone in the NFL did this, but likely less frequently on the road (expenses for a 10/hr kid on the road, maybe not necessary to update your scouting portfolio), I am sure BB had tons of examples to show Goodell.

That would force Goodell to hold up his own rule with those other teams, but Goodell felt that was unfair due to BB and Manboobs's own spat creating the drama themselves.

Again, even last year when NY had a cameraman on the sidelines filming across the field, why is it that is ok?  "We had permission"? Really? So, you just make anything up to get permission? Again, be consistent, Goodell or change the rule.

NE has one (or more) which stand around the benches to film for Pats All Access, but doesn't that violate the rule?

Lawyers get into trouble when they write convoluted rules and regulations.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from goosedaddy. Show goosedaddy's posts

it was overblown and gave people who didn't like the Pats a reason to say they didn't deserve the titles. But for Mangini to have done that and put a stain on tose great teams and performances is really unforgivable as a Patriot fan. It hurt me to hear people doubt those titles, I'll never forgive him and he's nothing but a scurvy little spider in the whole grand scheme of things

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

It's really Tannenboob. He;s the one who flipped out, left his seat, forced the tape from Estrella, leaked the quotes to the press to force the issue, etc.

Again, good job by them to make a scene to attract the media.  I would imagine Manboobs told Tannentool every single thing he knew about his time in NE and BB using gamefilms as a way to streamline scouting with legal, in game filming, just like the Jets, in case it could help in the future was one of them.  I am sure Manboobs went up and down BB's daily regimen with Tannentool.  It's a major reason why Manboobs left. His knowledge of NE was worth a ton to the Jets, videoscouting processes or not.

The perception is, being closer to the field for a better view in doing that, would be better for a road team and better than Manboobs's own camera views in his own stadium.  Wise guy move by BB, but I get it,  It walso can be seen as an obnoxious move by BB. I get it. I do. But, that's never been anything more than a camera shutdown in the past. All of a sudden, it's a 1st rd pick, slander, and 1 million bucks worth of punishment over night.

Again, the rule, was always about scouting captured in the game that day. As long as nothing was used in the game that day, there really is no violation, especially one worthy of that kind of punishment.

I think BB was having a little fun with Manboobs, because Manboobs decided to film, without permission (technically illegal), by BB in 2006. Note how this didn't become a problem until 2006.

Just a hunch, Manboobs didn't even dream of bringing his cameraman to Foxborough in 2005 after the sour way in which he left in disgrace, after kicking BB In the nuts and laving him high and dry, just 1 year after Crennel's departure.

Hence, why this started in 2006 in Fosxborgh with BB taking his next chance on the road in NY, to rub it back in Manboob's face.  Yellow vest, right out front? Pretty obvious to me.

Tannenbaum took advantage, leaked quotes, may have even asked for a copy of the tape and leaked it to Jay Glazer at Fox, to further force Goodell's hand, etc.

Seems awfully odd a commissioner's people can't even get him a simple videotape to watch, doesn;t it? Maybe it wasn't Tannenbaum with that, but the entire thing was botched and it happened to be because two franchises have a strong dislike for one another, with two former colleagues pitted against one another.

I wouldn't expect to see Manboobs as a head coach probably evert again in this league.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from tribefan3. Show tribefan3's posts

I don't believe Harbaugh or Mangini's contrition for what they had said or done. They are just trying to quell the ripples in the stream.

Having said that, the Patriots did cheat.

3 SBs by a total of 9 points thanks to FGs.

Even cheating the Pats could do no better.

Since they were exposed, the Pats have never won another SB.

Thanks to a weak schedule and a weak division, they may very well make it back to the SB again.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

Anybody have a link to BB instructing Goodell to hand down punishment quickly and get it over with?  I've never heard this, and have gobbled up every article I could find on Spygate.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I think that's his speculation on Babe's part, but it probably isn't far from reality either.  I think it;s clear Goodell wanted it dead and buried, which is why his handling of it was poor.  It's why he destroyed BB's tapes.

It's also why Kraft stood by Goodell and gave that speech on that Sunday Night game and then why Kraft and BB spoke at the GM meetings after the SB.  I am sure that killed Kraft, but NE is a staple franchise of the NFL brand.

What's ironic is, we never got an apology from anyone but the Herald, after they created lies about walkthrough tapes.  Nor did we get the truth about the Walsh tapes after we saw edited tapes from Walsh which would lead one to beleive the tapes were never used in a game, they were edited down.  ESPN gets away scot free. Hell, they just trated Manboobs like a victim on ESPN 3 minutes ago as I walk by my conference room.   Their arrogance is amazing.

There's a lot details that get left out, but if you string them together, they show an overblown situation that was poorly handled in order to appease jealous franchises who cannot stand the fact NE is well run and successful.

Goodell was ticked NE did something to antangonize the negativity he was hired to rid the league of.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

I don't believe Harbaugh or Mangini's contrition for what they had said or done. They are just trying to quell the ripples in the stream. Having said that, the Patriots did cheat. 3 SBs by a total of 9 points thanks to FGs. Even cheating the Pats could do no better. Since they were exposed, the Pats have never won another SB. Thanks to a weak schedule and a weak division, they may very well make it back to the SB again.
    Posted by tribefan3

Another fly on a steaming pile of horse sh1t.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BassFishing. Show BassFishing's posts

I don't believe Harbaugh or Mangini's contrition for what they had said or done. They are just trying to quell the ripples in the stream. Having said that, the Patriots did cheat. 3 SBs by a total of 9 points thanks to FGs. Even cheating the Pats could do no better. Since they were exposed, the Pats have never won another SB. Thanks to a weak schedule and a weak division, they may very well make it back to the SB again.
    Posted by tribefan3

Cheating is something only one entity does to get an advantage. Both are false when talking about NE.

Also, wouldn't your premise make sense if NE wasn't attending SBs since Spygate?

NE has the highest winning% of any franchise since 2001, 2005 or 2007.  So, if their winning% and SB runs somehow weren't real, you'd be correct, but as usual dumb people are not correct.

What are on earth are people like you going to do if NE wins another SB or more?

Make up some other reason why ONLY NE's video coordinators had some kind of mystery advantage, as you pretend NE's signals were never taped?

Laughable.

Apparently, Bill Cowher cheated, too.  MORON

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Screw him.....he turned on the man that made him...Bruschi should sack.him! I would never trust that rat ever again...like turning on parents...hate him!
    Posted by null

His mom and dad made him with the help of God.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Well thanks to that a-----------hole Harbough, I see the Trolls are rejuventated and back in full force.  

BTW, Seawolfxs brought up what I thought was a very valid point and that is that Mangini who worked with the Patriot Defense from 2000 through 2005 never had to defend his part in the so-called stealing of signals - nor Romeo Crennel for that matter.  This makes no sense whatsoever.   These guys ran the defense.   Whattttttttttttttt?

Also on a housekeeping matter, I originally kept JetsMangione off my Ignore List because I have chuckled at his ridiculous posts in the past.   However, thanks to Harbough stirring up what someone else reffered to as a "steaming pile of horsesh-----t", flies like UD6, Gintsfan and JetsMangione have been naturally drawn to it. 

UD6 and Gintsfan made my Iggy Dead Fly List a while back.   JetsMangione has now joined the Dead Fly list.  After all, they can only eat so much Horsesh------t before succumbing to at first very bad breath and then actual disappearance.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Anybody have a link to BB instructing Goodell to hand down punishment quickly and get it over with?  I've never heard this, and have gobbled up every article I could find on Spygate.
    Posted by MattC05

Sorry, I've tried to find the PFT article that said this, but they just don't archive their stuff. It is perfectly understandable if you want to dismiss it. But it's true.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Posted by tribefan3

You score extremely high on my Tardometer. Having said that, they patently did not cheat. You need to go back and study the english language and the pertinent documents and statements regarding the subject and then perhaps you will scrape the surface of having a clue.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts