Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate

In Response to Re: Mangini Mea Culpa on Spygate:
    [QUOTE]Can we just stop with the "they didn't cheat ,they only broke the rules" excuse?
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Can you stop with being a simple minded moron?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I love how much fans of the Jets and Colts hate BB and the Patriots. It really does bring joy to my heart reading UD and the simpleton's endless attempts at painting us in a bad light.

Keep up the good work boys.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

[QUOTE]I love how much fans of the Jets and Colts hate BB and the Patriots. It really does bring joy to my heart reading UD and the simpleton's endless attempts at painting us in a bad light. Keep up the good work boys.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

The success of the Patriots is just killing JetMangione, he's been here all day long talking Patriots. Its kind of cool though because really, if the Patriots were not so damn awesome fans of other teams wouldn't even care to look at this forum.  jetmangione not only looks here to see what's going on, he spends all day, all week here! The Patriots success is just killing the guy, I bet that he barely gets an hour of sleep every night because of it. Poor guy. The really bad part is that he knows that its going to get even worse after the tremendous draft that the Patriots just had.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]I love how much fans of the Jets and Colts hate BB and the Patriots. It really does bring joy to my heart reading UD and the simpleton's endless attempts at painting us in a bad light. Keep up the good work boys.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

The Spygate whine is all they have. The Jets have been laughable losers for years...while UD6 is still trying to cope with the loss of his hero.