Mangini sighting---

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Mangini sighting---

There has been a Rat--err Mangini sighting in Manhattan. Mangini was spotted filling out a job application at a Blockbuster VIDEO store.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Mangini sighting---

There's also a report that he has applied to be Farve's personal back scratcher.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxnationwest2. Show redsoxnationwest2's posts

Mangini sighting---

ricky...his name is spelled MANGINA

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Mangini sighting---

[Quote]ricky...his name is spelled MANGINA[/Quote]

My bad.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 67sox. Show 67sox's posts

Mangini sighting---

I think it would be hilarious if at some point in the near future, Belechik makes some public comment about considering the possibility of offering Mangini a position as the defensive coordinator or offensive line coach, or any position like that to rub a little salt in Mangini's wounds.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from markes8336. Show markes8336's posts

Mangini sighting---

Mangini is Man-gone-i !!!! LOL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mountainmonkey. Show mountainmonkey's posts

Mangini sighting---

Ratgini was seen headed towards the George Washington Bridge..,..if he jumps, the resulting tsunami will wipe out all of lower Manhattan and Staten Island....ahhh, hell, they're already wiped out!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Mangini sighting---

"Who you calling Carlo??? Mangini is dead...."

Sections
Shortcuts