Mangini to Miami?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

Re: Mangini to Miami?

I'd like to see Mangooni in Miami, we wouldn't have to worry about the finns for awhile. Course with his track record I didn't think ANYBODY would even look at him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Let's hope so...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

He's one step closer to being the Dave Wannstedt of the 21st century.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

Looks after they couldn't get Harbaugh, they are extending Sparano.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/07/report-dolphins-extend-sparano-through-2013/

We should benefit, as they'll never get an offense to be a threat as long as he's their HC

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from capecodwilly. Show capecodwilly's posts

Mangooni ... Mang*na ... Manweenie ...??? I can't decide which one I like best. You guys got any more?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to Re: Mangini to Miami?:
    [QUOTE]Mangooni ... Mang*na ... Manweenie ...??? I can't decide which one I like best. You guys got any more?
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]

No. LOL, those pretty describe him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

We are 5-3 against teams HC'ed by Mangini since he left, to say they're nothing to worry about because he is at the helm is a bit inaccurate.
      He's a ratfink scumb@g but still pretty decent when it comes to gameplanning against the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In Response to Re: Mangini to Miami?:
    [QUOTE]Mangooni ... Mang*na ... Manweenie ...??? I can't decide which one I like best. You guys got any more?
    Posted by capecodwilly[/QUOTE]

Rat-gini

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

COHWER! COHWER!! Guy has to be the most overated coach in NFL history....