Mankins among six to Active/PUP

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats_fan_2012. Show pats_fan_2012's posts

Mankins among six to Active/PUP

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4725402/source-mankins-among-six-to-activepup

Mankins, Spikes, Vollmer,Pryor.....

Mankins is expeted. The other 3 are starting to get on my nerves.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: Mankins among six to Active/PUP

In Response to Re: Mankins among six to Active/PUP:
    Good point, it does open opportunities for others. I'm looking forward to see what Forston can do with the extra time. Talented kid, hopefully BB can harness that.
    Posted by pats_fan_2012

I'd like a good look at Bolden and the rest of the undrafted free agents. Bolden intrigues me because he is a Ridley clone, big, strong, fast and can catch, team captain in college with a nose for the end zone, punishing runner with an extra gear.

I also want to see the undrafted O-linemen and D-linemen.  This will also give Cannon playing time he needs, allow Hightower to insert himself as a leader in the middle next to Mayo and give more reps to the Jones/Bequette's.

Ebert wouldn't make this team if he didn't start the season on PUP and other teams would scoop him up if we put him on the practice squad so it might be a good move to hide him there.

I liken this to BB sitting Brace and Deadrick because he had a logjam at DT last year to start the season. When Haynesworth fell off we had depth sitting there in week 6. I think Warren will retire again which will open up another roster spot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TitleTown11. Show TitleTown11's posts

Vollmer is worrisome for me...no Light this year which means Pats are relying heavily on Vollmer and Solder...next offseasons draft, offensive tackle should be a priority

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I too am a little concerned re: Seabass.  When healthy, he's a beast but he's not been healthy for awhile.

Sections
Shortcuts