Mankins appreciation thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Mankins appreciation thread

Really a great O lineman.  Played very well at left tackle today, I thought, and has had another solid season in general this year.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Re: Mankins appreciation thread

Only on this board is Tom Brady and Logan Mankins considered bums..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

MankinsPlayed his a** off today. I also thought Wendell against a much better player had a pretty good day against Ngata. I have been pretty critical of wendell this year but today i thought he did a pretty nice job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I agree.  Mr. Nasty had a great game. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Really a great O lineman.  Played very well at left tackle today, I thought, and has had another solid season in general this year.  

[/QUOTE]

Agreed, Mankins is still one of the best o linemen in the league!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Maybe we found a new LT.  Great game.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

he played an excellent game against some very good players today. amazing that he can just step in there and play as well or even better than soldier has this year. he

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

MankinsPlayed his a** off today. I also thought Wendell against a much better player had a pretty good day against Ngata. I have been pretty critical of wendell this year but today i thought he did a pretty nice job.

[/QUOTE]

YEah . . .can't wait for the film to come out, because he did seem to play much better today.  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Got to hand it to him, he had a hell of a game going against one of the best pass rushers in the league. And it looked like they ran the ball very well on his side.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tydog. Show Tydog's posts

Mankins has been good all year.  Mankins bashing is almost as stupid as Brady bashing

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to Tydog's comment:

Mankins has been good all year.  Mankins bashing is almost as stupid as Brady bashing

This.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes!

Mankins and Wendell played very well

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I loathe Mankins. He called Kraft a liar. He should have been sent packing. He is overrated and overpaid.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Got to hand it to him, he had a hell of a game going against one of the best pass rushers in the league. And it looked like they ran the ball very well on his side.

[/QUOTE]

Sometimes a change of scenery gets the juices flowing.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Was very impressed with Mankins today.  Guy really brought it.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

From what I understand he played a lot of left tackle at Fresno state.  He was there when we needed him last night. Bravo sir. 

Babe. What's your opinion of Ty law?  He said some stuff too. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

"Ran the ball very well on his side". I guess! He was simply terrific. When the score was 20-7 they ran the ball down the Ravens throat going over the left side just about every single play. Last week there were guys on this site posting how they needed to get rid of Mankins. They couldn't be more clueless. The guy is an AllPro, rarely gets injured, can play any position on the OL and is the 1st one to cover the back of a teammate in an on-the-field dustup. Sure the guy has an attitude. I love that----he plays tough and he backs it up. He's just about the last person on the team the Pats should think about unloading.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

I've run hot and cold on Mankins over the last few years, but one thing can't be disputed.  He's hands down no contest our nastier, most physical, most chip on his shoulder player on offense.  Much like Spikes has the ability to fire up the defense, he has the ability to fire up the offense.  He's got tremendous talent and I would love to see him retire here as he's certainly earned it. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Philskiw1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From what I understand he played a lot of left tackle at Fresno state.  He was there when we needed him last night. Bravo sir. 

Babe. What's your opinion of Ty law?  He said some stuff too. 

[/QUOTE]

Ty didn't hold out, he honored what he signed. I think his comments were about BB, not Kraft. I see a difference in magnitude in that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

Only a short list of fools have bashed Mankins here. That does not mean he diesnt have bad games. Everyone does. BUt he is a great lineman. Give me 5 of him!

Now if we can get a stud C and a solid RG all via FA and/or draft this off season...

Wendell did play a good game but he is NOT starting material for a SB caliber team. Great off the bench. Not so much as a starter. Sure hope he does everything to make me look silly this post season.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I don't know. I see an OL play 70 flawless snaps and 3 snaps he makes mistakes, that is thought a bad game. Mankins had a couple of plays he would like back. I thought he was great for 70 plays. I thought he wasn't on 3 plays. Do those 3 plays make him a bum? Of course not, but he want all pro out there

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Mankins played very well at LT, the Ravens were obviously trying to bring pressure right up the middle where we are soft.  Cannon had a rough game, some penalties and offsides but his prior games were very good.  Kline looked real solid for a rookie, he is real good in the running game and attacking.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

Yesterday was Mankins best gm of the season. He also didn't fall prey to all the Raven "mouths" and let his emotions get the best of him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

One of my favourite Mankins plays.  First Pats offensive play of the Miami game.  Mankins cleans out two guys to open a hole and spring an 11 yard run:

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

does Mankins have an advantage on the run game at OT?He goes against DTs who are bigger As an OG. and DEs aren't as big

Sections
Shortcuts