Mankins for Mangold

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Mankins for Mangold

Each are in the same financial situation. A little more than 3 Million. Mangold is every bit as upset as Mankins without saying he wants to be traded. Put Kaczur at left Guard and Insert Mangold at Center. This would be a very effective O-Line

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

Re: Mankins for Mangold

mangold is slightly more valueable due to position. A probowl Center is more valueable than a probowl guard. Although i would be willing to do this if the jets were stupid enough.  We would probably have to add a pick to the offer and if that was the case no thanks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Or we could stay in house and move Kaczur to LG and Vollmer to RT.  Deal Mankins for a Low 1st or high 2nd round pick.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from fitz0527. Show fitz0527's posts

In Response to Re: Mankins for Mangold:
    Or we could stay in house and move Kaczur to LG and Vollmer to RT.  Deal Mankins for a Low 1st or high 2nd round pick.
    Posted by RahZid

How exactly do you deal for a Low 1st or high 2nd round pick before the season starts?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brendon-Patrick. Show Brendon-Patrick's posts

Haha doubt it. That would be crazy though, wouldn't it?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

The Jets and Patriots won't be doing any trading,as for Mankins he sealed his own fate. Last time I called out an owner of a business that I worked for, I was fired almost immediately. One things for sure he won't be in mandatory mini camp.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from haldager. Show haldager's posts

I think Mankins has clearly shown he has no class at all. Im very disappointed in reading his comments, as I thought he was a down-to-earth type of guy. But apparantly money can bring out the worst in people.

Pats dont need the greedy Mankins. And I have read Kaczur actually might be better as guard and then Vollmer will handle RT. Get rid of Mankins - hopefully in a valuable trade or for good picks. He doesnt have the attitude and personality needed!! He his just another money greedy bum....Im sure he will be a bust as soon as he gets his 8 mill a year.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from natesubs. Show natesubs's posts

In Response to Re: Mankins for Mangold : How exactly do you deal for a Low 1st or high 2nd round pick before the season starts?
    Posted by fitz0527

trade with the raiders, rams, lions, browns, etc.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonFanInFlorida. Show BostonFanInFlorida's posts

Folks,

There is a post on ESPN insider - Rumors: Mankins-McDaniels reunion, maybe Insider

Anyone have access of any info?

Thanks

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kittycat6969. Show kittycat6969's posts

The reality of the situation is that Mankins only has a 3rd or 4th round value in a trade.  Why?  Because whomever signs him is going to have to give him $7-8M a year with plenty of guaranteed money.  For example, Vollmer has a lot more trade value than Mankins with 3 years left on a very favorable contract.  However, I do not think the team would want to trade Sebastian.  I am not sure if they would trade Vollmer for two 1sts.  Combination of position, talent and low salary make Vollmer a commodity.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from whodeawhodat. Show whodeawhodat's posts

what are you smoking?  You should be slapped for looking at my team as a potential trade suitor and you should be slapped again for looking at Mangold.  He aint going anywhere. You must be high...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Macrawn. Show Macrawn's posts

I think the Pats can move Kaz inside. Light and Voll outside can do the job, and if there is an injury Kaz can move back out and one of the younger guys back inside. I think they can make it through the year without a huge drop off in OL play. Next year they will simply draft the position. 

I'd like to see the Pats trade Mankins but with his wise guy remarks I think they will let him sit the season out and pout. 

I think he's going to regret not upgrading himself to 7 mil a year from 1.5. The joke's on him. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

I think Mankins has clearly shown he has no class at all. Im very disappointed in reading his comments, as I thought he was a down-to-earth type of guy. But apparantly money can bring out the worst in people. Pats dont need the greedy Mankins. And I have read Kaczur actually might be better as guard and then Vollmer will handle RT. Get rid of Mankins - hopefully in a valuable trade or for good picks. He doesnt have the attitude and personality needed!! He his just another money greedy bum....Im sure he will be a bust as soon as he gets his 8 mill a year.
    Posted by haldager
    Contracts in the NFL mean very little to management. Nothing is guaranteed. Mankins felt like he was betrayed. This guy has been nothing but class from the day he was drafted. he has alot more Character than most Players. The Guy is Upset probably regrets what he said, lets not all pile on Mankins just yet

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

Mankins is 28, how old is Mangold?
    I doubt the jets trade away a young Pro bowl center for an older Guard who wants an insane contract.

Im pretty sure they would rather pay Mangold then trade him and pay more to Mankins.

This isn't the Raiders we are talking about here...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriots44. Show patriots44's posts

Mankins is 28, how old is Mangold? I doubt the jets trade away a young Pro bowl center for an older Guard who wants an insane contract. Im pretty sure they would rather pay Mangold then trade him and pay more to Mankins. This isn't the Raiders we are talking about here...
    Posted by GadisRKO
    Mangold is 26