Mankins for V Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Monaco117. Show Monaco117's posts

Mankins for V Jackson

I read that the Patriots are in talks with San diego to trade OL Mankins for WR Vincent Jackson................anybody else hear this??

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Monaco117. Show Monaco117's posts

Re: Mankins for V Jackson

here's the link
    http://nfl.fanhouse.com/2010/10/07/vincent-jackson-to-patriots-trade-reportedly-being-discussed/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-n%7Cdl9%7Csec3_lnk1%7C176472

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

LOL, this is about a 4 days old news, where you been? there are 3,000 threads on this forum already about this.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Mankins for V Jackson:
    [QUOTE]I read that the Patriots are in talks with San diego to trade OL Mankins for WR Vincent Jackson................anybody else hear this??
    Posted by Monaco117[/QUOTE]

This has been discussed in previous threads to no end.......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It didn't happen and it won't happen. Jackson is very overrated. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

You obviously missed another key part of the news, Bolts don't want Mankins...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Monaco117. Show Monaco117's posts

just wanted to know if you guys thought the talks were actually serious. I'm feeling fine with what we got, especially this kid Tate.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Kraft nixed the idea.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In Response to Re: Mankins for V Jackson:
    [QUOTE]just wanted to know if you guys thought the talks were actually serious. I'm feeling fine with what we got, especially this kid Tate.

Read the "update" at the bottom of your link. Looks like Curran was just making it all up.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

San Diego didn't want Mankins. If San Diego had wanted Mankins, and say, a third round pick, I'll bet the deal would have gone through. 

"Kraft nixed the idea."  He absolutely did no such thing. BB nixed the idea when he realized they didnt' want Mankins and thus the asking price was a 1st and 2nd round pick - way too much for a receiver that gets a one year suspension next time he gets a substance abuse ding.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Mankins for V Jackson:
    [QUOTE]I read that the Patriots are in talks with San diego to trade OL Mankins for WR Vincent Jackson................anybody else hear this??

For the last freaking time...NO

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

In Response to Re: Mankins for V Jackson:
    [QUOTE]Kraft nixed the idea.
    Posted by mthurl[/QUOTE]

Robert Kraft runs the business side and gives ,and has full faith, in letting Bill make all football decisions!!!!!