Mankins Totally Lost?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Mankins Totally Lost?

In Response to Re: Mankins Totally Lost?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mankins Totally Lost? : Interesting., So they continue to put the onus on him.   We'll see if it works. I don't think it will unless Mankins's IQ somehow goes up and he realizes what he is doing. I am not buying this junk from his agent. I'd fire my agent so fast after learning about how he put his interests before mine and completely misread the market.
    Posted by russgriswold[/QUOTE]

The only thing I can figure is that Mankins is Hyper-sensitive and his feelings are actually hurt because the Pats haven't rolled out the red carpet and given him everything he wanted. I know a couple of people like that in real life. He set his own expectations pretty high instead of just entering the negotiations with an open mind like good businessmen do. I definitely concur about his agent. Most agents are lawyers too and if not they're just as bad.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

When I learned this morning that they hadn't sent him the roster exempt letter I concluded that the problem may very well be attributable in equal portions to Mankins and his agent.  The more I learn about this situation the more convinced I become that the Pats have done their part but Mankins and that buffoon of an agent of his have not done theirs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

ATJ totally agree. It actually sounds more like Mankins agent is an idiot and wants the biggest pay out possible and is feeding Mankins the wrong information. Clearly their is an error in communication which is why agents make the process complicated. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: Mankins Totally Lost?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Mankins Totally Lost? : The only thing I can figure is that Mankins is Hyper-sensitive and his feelings are actually hurt because the Pats haven't rolled out the red carpet and given him everything he wanted. I know a couple of people like that in real life....
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

Hey, how do you know my ex-wife?